The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Stands there as he eyeballs one of the cops... Yep, he is seriously fucked... HOW TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU AIN'T DRUNK.... XD*

Random Police guy? xD: *checks Finn...and he can pretty much smell the alcohol on him* What's your name and house phone number? I have to call your parents.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Random Police guy? xD: *checks Finn...and he can pretty much smell the alcohol on him* What's your name and house phone number? I have to call your parents.

Finn: *Ahhhhh Fuck. Me.* Finn Hudson... *Then looks around the room to find Puck, seeing him with a smirk on his face... He gives him a look like ''Fuck you man, It's your fault I am talking to freaking cop..., He then gives the cop his house phone number... FUCK. HIS PARENTS?! O.O KILL ME NOW.*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Ahhhhh Fuck. Me.* Finn Hudson... *Then looks around the room to find Puck, seeing him with a smirk on his face... He gives him a look like ''Fuck you man, It's your fault I am talking to freaking cop..., He then gives the cop his house phone number... FUCK. HIS PARENTS?! O.O KILL ME NOW.*

Puck: *just shrugs at Finn, and mouths "sorry", still smirking*

Cop: *calls the number*

Burt: *answers the phone, but he doesn't recognize the number on the caller ID* Hello?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: *just shrugs at Finn, and mouths "sorry", still smirking*

Cop: *calls the number*

Burt: *answers the phone, but he doesn't recognize the number on the caller ID* Hello?

Finn: *looks at Puck, twitch of a smirk, Jackass.* (XD)

Cop: Hello, Sir, this is the Police... Is this Finn's father?

(I FAIL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks at Puck, twitch of a smirk, Jackass.* (XD)

Cop: Hello, Sir, this is the Police... Is this Finn's father?

(I FAIL)

Burt: The .. Police? Yes, this is his step-father. What happened? Is he okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: The .. Police? Yes, this is his step-father. What happened? Is he okay?

Cop: Yes, his is fine, but we caught him at a party, fighting and pretty drunk...

(I DON'T KNOW WHAT COPS DO WHEN THIS HAPPENS SO... XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Cop: Yes, his is fine, but we caught him at a party, fighting and pretty drunk...

(I DON'T KNOW WHAT COPS DO WHEN THIS HAPPENS SO... XD)

(THEY ARE LIKE "COME HERE AND GET YOUR SON" XD)

Burt: He was drunk AND fighting? *sighs* I'll come and get him. What's the address?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THEY ARE LIKE "COME HERE AND GET YOUR SON" XD)

Burt: He was drunk AND fighting? *sighs* I'll come and get him. What's the address?

Cop: *Tells Burt the address, then eventually hangs up and looks at Finn* Your dad is coming to get you...

Finn: >.< *Ah fuck, BURT? Seriously? Damnit to hell...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Cop: *Tells Burt the address, then eventually hangs up and looks at Finn* Your dad is coming to get you...

Finn: >.< *Ah fuck, BURT? Seriously? Damnit to hell...*

Burt: *arrives there quickly and sees Finn right away. He walks up to him, obviously mad* You are grounded. Why the hell would you think this is a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: *arrives there quickly and sees Finn right away. He walks up to him, obviously mad* You are grounded. Why the hell would you think this is a good idea?

Finn: *groans, then looks down...* I-... Hm,,, I just... did it...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *groans, then looks down...* I-... Hm,,, I just... did it...

Burt: Come on. *pulls him along to the car* Finn, I thought you were a good kid...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Come on. *pulls him along to the car* Finn, I thought you were a good kid...

Finn: *frowns, then looks back to look at Janet... then back at the car... Great God, that is what he said when Finn had that little f** incident...* I-... *He is starting to not feel good...* I'm sorry... *looks down...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *frowns, then looks back to look at Janet... then back at the car... Great God, that is what he said when Finn had that little f** incident...* I-... *He is starting to not feel good...* I'm sorry... *looks down...*

Burt: Finn, we were worried sick! Me and Carole came home and Kurt was sitting on the floor of his room crying. He said you just left and he had no idea where you were. Why didn't you leave us a note or something, anything?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Finn, we were worried sick! Me and Carole came home and Kurt was sitting on the floor of his room crying. He said you just left and he had no idea where you were. Why didn't you leave us a note or something, anything?

Finn: *mumbles* Kurt... *his eyebrows knit together as he remembers WHY in the first place he left...* Burt... I'm so sorry, I just-...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *mumbles* Kurt... *his eyebrows knit together as he remembers WHY in the first place he left...* Burt... I'm so sorry, I just-...

Burt: You just what? I don't know what happened to make you leave, but I don't really care. You are grounded for two weeks. No phone, no video games.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: You just what? I don't know what happened to make you leave, but I don't really care. You are grounded for two weeks. No phone, no video games.

Finn: Nothing... *Doesn't feel like talking about it* and damnit! *Lays his head against the window*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Nothing... *Doesn't feel like talking about it* and damnit! *Lays his head against the window*

Burt: *drives them both home and gets out of the car with Finn* Alright, you go and talk to Carole.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: *drives them both home and gets out of the car with Finn* Alright, you go and talk to Carole.

Finn: *sighs and looks up* Do I have too? *He seriously doesn't want too... He just wants to crawl in bed... His head...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sighs and looks up* Do I have too? *He seriously doesn't want too... He just wants to crawl in bed... His head...*

Burt: Yes, you have to. Then you can go to sleep. You are going to be pretty messed up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Burt: Yes, you have to. Then you can go to sleep. You are going to be pretty messed up in the morning.

Finn: *groans, then goes inside the house, seeing his mom sitting down at the kitchen table...*

(haha Fuck his life. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *groans, then goes inside the house, seeing his mom sitting down at the kitchen table...*

(haha Fuck his life. XD)

Carole: *looks up at Finn* Finn Hudson, where have you been?!

(Carole is going howler on him)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Carole: *looks up at Finn* Finn Hudson, where have you been?!

(Carole is going howler on him)

(OOOOOH YES.)

Finn: *looks down... His mom is PISSED* A-at a party...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:10 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(OOOOOH YES.)

Finn: *looks down... His mom is PISSED* A-at a party...

Carole: A party that you got drunkat!? How were you going to get home, Finn? Or were you just going to stay there over night with no note or any indication that you were okay?! Why didn't you tell Kurt where you were going? You could have been killed on your way over there, Finn!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:23 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Carole: A party that you got drunk at!? How were you going to get home, Finn? Or were you just going to stay there over night with no note or any indication that you were okay?! Why didn't you tell Kurt where you were going? You could have been killed on your way over there, Finn!

Finn: *looks up, and bites his lip* I-I'm s-sorry! I just... I just didn't! I didn't even know that I was going to Puck's stupid party until I walked around the block! I-I just... I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks up, and bites his lip* I-I'm s-sorry! I just... I just didn't! I didn't even know that I was going to Puck's stupid party until I walked around the block! I-I just... I'm sorry...

Carole: Finn, go to your room. I don't even know how I'm going to punish you. Just...go to your room...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next