The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"][

(... XDDDDD OF COURSE)

Finn: *while walking away to get to his seat. He is suddenly pulled away by his sleeve.* Ah! *he hits against someone, he finds that it is Janet.* Hey Janet. *smiles*

(KURT JUST WATCHED A DISAPEARING ACT XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... XDDDDD OF COURSE)

Finn: *while walking away to get to his seat. He is suddenly pulled away by his sleeve.* Ah! *he hits against someone, he finds that it is Janet.* Hey Janet. *smiles*

(KURT JUST WATCHED A DISAPEARING ACT XD)

Kurt:....*wtf just happened?* *He goes to get ready with Blaine and the other Warblers*
---
Janet: Hey Finn... *naughty smiles as she walks over to a closet and pushes Finn into it, then going into it herself and kissing him roughly*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:....*wtf just happened?* *He goes to get ready with Blaine and the other Warblers*
---
Janet: Hey Finn... *naughty smiles as she walks over to a closet and pushes Finn into it, then going into it herself and kissing him roughly*

Finn: o.o *Kisses her back, closing his eyes, enjoying it at first... But then sighs into the kiss and slowly breaks it* Janet, I can't...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: o.o *Kisses her back, closing his eyes, enjoying it at first... But then sighs into the kiss and slowly breaks it* Janet, I can't...

Janet: *look at Finn a little confused when he breaks the kiss* What do you mean "you can't"?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: *look at Finn a little confused when he breaks the kiss* What do you mean "you can't"?

Finn: I mean, not right now.. I'm sorry, Janet. But... What if someone catches us? And Kurt is going out on stage soon and will kill me if I miss him... And- *stops himself, he can't tell her about him and Kurt...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I mean, not right now.. I'm sorry, Janet. But... What if someone catches us? And Kurt is going out on stage soon and will kill me if I miss him... And- *stops himself, he can't tell her about him and Kurt...*

Janet: No one is going to catch us... And I doubt he'll notice you're gone *starts kissing his neck*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: No one is going to catch us... And I doubt he'll notice you're gone *starts kissing his neck*

Finn: *a soft h-huhh sound escapes his lips when she starts kissing his neck* J-Janet, no, I can-... *Can't help it, he is turned on, damn her spell. He then swiftly moves his lips to hers, kissing her a bit forcefully*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *a soft h-huhh sound escapes his lips when she starts kissing his neck* J-Janet, no, I can-... *Can't help it, he is turned on, damn her spell. He then swiftly moves his lips to hers, kissing her a bit forcefully*

Janet: *smiles a little as he kisses her...she won... she starts biting down on his bottom lip*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: *smiles a little as he kisses her...she won... she starts biting down on his bottom lip*
Finn: *moans softly, and quickly turns Janet around so now her back is against the wall. And starts tenderly kissing her neck and jaw bone, bitting at the skin gently.*

(Nice one Finn, DON'T CHECK IF THE DOOR IS FULLY CLOSED OR NOTHING. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *moans softly, and quickly turns Janet around so now her back is against the wall. And starts tenderly kissing her neck and jaw bone, bitting at the skin gently.*

(Nice one Finn, DON'T CHECK IF THE DOOR IS FULLY CLOSED OR NOTHING. XD)

(DAMN TEENAGERS AND THEIR FUCKING HORMONES XD)

Janet: *moans then starts to kiss Finn's lips again, sliding her tongue into his mouth*

(I got an A+ in English. I'm the only one that has an A+ in English. I GOT SO MANY SEX JOKES.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DAMN TEENAGERS AND THEIR FUCKING HORMONES XD)

Janet: *moans then starts to kiss Finn's lips again, sliding her tongue into his mouth*

(I got an A+ in English. I'm the only one that has an A+ in English. I GOT SO MANY SEX JOKES.)
(CURSE 'EM! *Shakes fist* Damn kids, always making out... Back in my day, we had to stay at least a foot away from eachother... Damn new generation...
XDDDD)

Finn: *moans a bit too loudly as he wraps his arms around her waist, he then breaks the kiss to say* Why is it that I always give in when you do this? *smirks, then after her answer, he goes back to kissing her, slowly sliding his tounge into hers*

(... Are we still having Kurt creepin? XD By the By, speaking of Creepin', look up ''SNL Do the Creeper'' XD IT IS AMAZING. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(CURSE 'EM! *Shakes fist* Damn kids, always making out... Back in my day, we had to stay at least a foot away from eachother... Damn new generation...
XDDDD)

Finn: *moans a bit too loudly as he wraps his arms around her waist, he then breaks the kiss to say* Why is it that I always give in when you do this? *smirks, then after her answer, he goes back to kissing her, slowly sliding his tounge into hers*

(... Are we still having Kurt creepin? XD By the By, speaking of Creepin', look up ''SNL Do the Creeper'' XD IT IS AMAZING. XD)

(XDD WHEN I WAS A YOUNGSTER, YOU COULDN'T EVEN HOLD A YOUNG LASS'S HAND WITH OUT HER DADDY'S PERMISSION.)

Janet: Because you love me? *smiles into the kiss, her arms wrapped around Finn's neck*

(Yes xD Sahll do that next. ALSO IVE SEEN THAT OH MY LORD. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD WHEN I WAS A YOUNGSTER, YOU COULDN'T EVEN HOLD A YOUNG LASS'S HAND WITH OUT HER DADDY'S PERMISSION.)

Janet: Because you love me? *smiles into the kiss, her arms wrapped around Finn's neck*

(Yes xD Sahll do that next. ALSO IVE SEEN THAT OH MY LORD. XD)

(xD EXCATLY. NOW ALL WE HAVE IS MEN PUTTIN THEIR BIBLE PARTS IN WITH THE LADIES... FOR FUN. AND IT IS JUST NOT RIGHT.) (... What? xD WHAT IS A BIBLE PART... I JUST MADE THAT UP. XD)

Finn: *starts gently bitting her earlobe and whispers with a smile* You are correct.

(I DO IT. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xD EXCATLY. NOW ALL WE HAVE IS MEN PUTTIN THEIR BIBLE PARTS IN WITH THE LADIES... FOR FUN. AND IT IS JUST NOT RIGHT.) (... What? xD WHAT IS A BIBLE PART... I JUST MADE THAT UP. XD)

Finn: *starts gently bitting her earlobe and whispers with a smile* You are correct.

(I DO IT. XD)

(BIBLE PARTS IS STILL THE BEST NAME FOR A DICK I'VE EVER HEARD. OKAY)

Janet: *starts kissing Finn's neck, leaving lovebites*

Kurt: *is still backstage looking for Finn, and he hears stuff from the closet...he opens it a little bit, slowly, and sees Finn and Janet...*o.o

(I STAND BY WHAT I SAID ABOUT HETERO KISSING BEING SLIGHTLY GROSSER THAN GAY BOY KISSES.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(BIBLE PARTS IS STILL THE BEST NAME FOR A DICK I'VE EVER HEARD. OKAY)

Janet: *starts kissing Finn's neck, leaving lovebites*

Kurt: *is still backstage looking for Finn, and he hears stuff from the closet...he opens it a little bit, slowly, and sees Finn and Janet...*o.o

(I STAND BY WHAT I SAID ABOUT HETERO KISSING BEING SLIGHTLY GROSSER THAN GAY BOY KISSES.)

(I DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN. I JUST... DID IT. XD IT IS PRICELESS THO.)

Finn: *moans as he put his hand under her shirt on her warm lower back, then starts kissing her on the lips again, passionately*

(AGREED. AND SHOULD FINN SEE KURT?... DO DA CREEP-ARRRRRRR. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN. I JUST... DID IT. XD IT IS PRICELESS THO.)

Finn: *moans as he put his hand under her shirt on her warm lower back, then starts kissing her on the lips again, passionately*

(AGREED. AND SHOULD FINN SEE KURT?... DO DA CREEP-ARRRRRRR. XD)

Janet: *slides her tounge into Fin's mouth, pulling Finn's shirt off*

Kurt: *he really should go...but...Finn is kinda hot...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: *slides her tounge into Fin's mouth, pulling Finn's shirt off*

Kurt: *he really should go...but...Finn is kinda hot...*

(YOU NO ANSWER? XDDD)

Finn: *Helps Janet with his shirt, letting it fall on the ground, and suddenly feels another presence in the room kind of... But he then pushes it aside and keeps kissing her*

(DUDE. I AM LISTENING TO FINN'S SHE'S NOT THERE, AND I AM JUST IMAGINING GO GO DANCING IN THE MUSIC BREAK. MUCH LIKE WHAT DOM DOES IN THE VIDEO I HAVE ON YOUTUBE OF HIM SINGING CAILIFORNIA DREAMING. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YOU NO ANSWER? XDDD)

Finn: *Helps Janet with his shirt, letting it fall on the ground, and suddenly feels another presence in the room kind of... But he then pushes it aside and keeps kissing her*

(DUDE. I AM LISTENING TO FINN'S SHE'S NOT THERE, AND I AM JUST IMAGINING GO GO DANCING IN THE MUSIC BREAK. MUCH LIKE WHAT DOM DOES IN THE VIDEO I HAVE ON YOUTUBE OF HIM SINGING CAILIFORNIA DREAMING. XDDD)

(SORRY, I HIT POST TOO SOON AND WAS TOO LAZY TO EDIT. YES XD)

Janet: *wraps her arms around his waist, kissing his neck now*

Kurt: *Finnisshirtlessholyshit*

(I'M LISTENING TO NEED YOU NOW... PUCKLEBERRY IS MY SECONDARY RACHEL SHIP AND MY THIRD PUCK SHIP)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

(SORRY, I HIT POST TOO SOON AND WAS TOO LAZY TO EDIT. YES XD)

Janet: *wraps her arms around his waist, kissing his neck now*

Kurt: *Finnisshirtlessholyshit*

(I'M LISTENING TO NEED YOU NOW... PUCKLEBERRY IS MY SECONDARY RACHEL SHIP AND MY THIRD PUCK SHIP)

(Kurt's Bible Part is going crazy. XDDDDDD HAD TOO)

Finn: *closes his eyes, but then opens them for a second, and see Kurt's face through the jar of the door, o.o he spazzes, hitting his head on a shelf. SHIT.*

(STILL LISTENING TO IT. XD THEN BILLS BILLS BILLS LIKE A BOSS. I LOVE DANCING TO IT. XD I GET TO POP AND LOCK LIKE HIM XD and... FINN HIT HIMSELF WITH A SHELF. XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Kurt's Bible Part is going crazy. XDDDDDD HAD TOO)

Finn: *closes his eyes, but then opens them for a second, and see Kurt's face through the jar of the door, o.o he spazzes, hitting his head on a shelf. SHIT.*

(STILL LISTENING TO IT. XD THEN BILLS BILLS BILLS LIKE A BOSS. I LOVE DANCING TO IT. XD I GET TO POP AND LOCK LIKE HIM XD and... FINN HIT HIMSELF WITH A SHELF. XDD)

(BILLS BILLS BILLS OWNS MY SOUL. THE FUCKING KLAINE IN TEH SCENE WAS rtxfyhk;)
(Also, OH MY LORD I CAN MAKE BONER JOKES WITH YOU? FUCK YES. I THINK THEM ALL THE TIME)

Kurt: *sees taht Finn notice him and gets the fuck out of there*

Janet: *confused* Finn, are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(BILLS BILLS BILLS OWNS MY SOUL. THE FUCKING KLAINE IN TEH SCENE WAS rtxfyhk;)
(Also, OH MY LORD I CAN MAKE BONER JOKES WITH YOU? FUCK YES. I THINK THEM ALL THE TIME)

Kurt: *sees taht Finn notice him and gets the fuck out of there*

Janet: *confused* Finn, are you okay?

(SAME. *BUT THEN BLASTS THRILLER/HEADWILLROLL* I PUT THESE BITCHES ON A CD BITCH. XD
AND YES. BECAUSE WE ARE MESSED UP. XD)

Finn: *Curses under his breath when he hits his head, then grabs his shirt and puts it on quickly, nodding his head* Y-yeah, just... I have to go to my seat. *walks out of the closet quickly, a small lump in his thoat. He didn't want that. At all. He also hopes to not see Kurt while walking to his seat.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(SAME. *BUT THEN BLASTS THRILLER/HEADWILLROLL* I PUT THESE BITCHES ON A CD BITCH. XD
AND YES. BECAUSE WE ARE MESSED UP. XD)

Finn: *Curses under his breath when he hits his head, then grabs his shirt and puts it on quickly, nodding his head* Y-yeah, just... I have to go to my seat. *walks out of the closet quickly, a small lump in his thoat. He didn't want that. At all. He also hopes to not see Kurt while walking to his seat.*

(I ALWAYS ASSUMED EVEN YOU WEREN'T THAT DIRTY. YAY, I HAVE SOMEONE TO TELL ALL MAH PERVYNESS TO...
ALSO POWER OF FUCKING MADONNA)

Janet: Wait... *stays in the closet even after Finn leaves, kind of confused...*

Kurt: *sees Finn on his way to the Warblers, and looks away...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I ALWAYS ASSUMED EVEN YOU WEREN'T THAT DIRTY. YAY, I HAVE SOMEONE TO TELL ALL MAH PERVYNESS TO...
ALSO POWER OF FUCKING MADONNA)

Janet: Wait... *stays in the closet even after Finn leaves, kind of confused...*

Kurt: *sees Finn on his way to the Warblers, and looks away...*

(http://thegurglingcod.typepad.com/thegurglingcod/images/2008/02/12/the_more_you_know2.jpg )

Finn: *Doesn't stop walking, and doesn't look at Kurt, he can't... He then hears Santana's voice behind him*

Santana: Hey Finn!

Finn: *turns around to see her walking towards him... He kinda doesn't want this right now...*

(I WAS THINKING. SANATANA TELLING FINN 'BOUT JANETS SECRET. BECAUSE. YOU KNOW. XD.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(http://thegurglingcod.typepad.com/thegurglingcod/images/2008/02/12/the_more_you_know2.jpg )

Finn: *Doesn't stop walking, and doesn't look at Kurt, he can't... He then hears Santana's voice behind him*

Santana: Hey Finn!

Finn: *turns around to see her walking towards him... He kinda doesn't want this right now...*

(I WAS THINKING. SANATANA TELLING FINN 'BOUT JANETS SECRET. BECAUSE. YOU KNOW. XD.)

(*DIES LAUGHING*
IN YOU ONLINE, Y U NO ON FACEBOOK? D:)

(ALSO YES...Santana is a slut and sluts hang together)

Santana: I have to talk to you about your little girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(*DIES LAUGHING*
IN YOU ONLINE, Y U NO ON FACEBOOK? D:)

(ALSO YES...Santana is a slut and sluts hang together)

Santana: I have to talk to you about your little girlfriend.

(xDDDD HAD TOO.
AND... I AM DOING WHAT I USUALLY DO BITCH. AND EVERYONE IS OUT OF THE HOUSE. 8D)
(... xDDDD)

Finn: *Looks at Santana with slight confusment. He then sighs* What about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next