The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: *opens the door* Hello-- Excuse me?

Kurt: *backs the fuck off Finn, and looks at Janet embarrassed*

Finn: *Looks at Janet like a deer in headlights. Four Words: Oh. Fuck. I'm Screwed.* J-J-Janet! Uuh... *high pitched voice* What are you doing here? *fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Looks at Janet like a deer in headlights. Four Words: Oh. Fuck. I'm Screwed.* J-J-Janet! Uuh... *high pitched voice* What are you doing here? *fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck*

Janet: We had math homework to do together... Excuse me, but what the hell is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: We had math homework to do together... Excuse me, but what the hell is going on here?

Finn: *mumbles* O-oh y-yeah... Eeh... *just looks down, trying to find a answer... Crap, he can't think of one.*

(TIME FOR STORMING OUT TIME? XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *mumbles* O-oh y-yeah... Eeh... *just looks down, trying to find a answer... Crap, he can't think of one.*

(TIME FOR STORMING OUT TIME? XDD)

(Yes)

Janet: Just... forget you! *starts walking angrily away*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Yes)

Janet: Just... forget you! *starts walking angrily away*

(FORGET YOU! AND FOR-GET HIM TOO! XDDDD)

Finn: *FuckmefuckmeFUCKMEFUCKME!* N-n-no, Janet, wait! *Gets up as fast a rocket and follows her* I-I can explain!

(AWWW MAN, STEELERS ARE LOSING... MOM. IS PISSED. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(FORGET YOU! AND FOR-GET HIM TOO! XDDDD)

Finn: *FuckmefuckmeFUCKMEFUCKME!* N-n-no, Janet, wait! *Gets up as fast a rocket and follows her* I-I can explain!

(AWWW MAN, STEELERS ARE LOSING... MOM. IS PISSED. XD)

(DID IT ON PURPOSE... AND WHO TEH FUCK ARE THE STEELERS?)

Janet: Explain what?! Why you were sucking face with your BROTHER?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DID IT ON PURPOSE... AND WHO TEH FUCK ARE THE STEELERS?)

Janet: Explain what?! Why you were sucking face with your BROTHER?

(FOOTBALL TEAM THAT MY MOM GOES GAGA FOR. XD)

Finn: *Just goes and replies* Because I'm bisexual! *Looks down when Janet stops walking...*

(FINN FINALLY SAID IT. XD AND THIS IS GOING JUST LIKE I HAD IN MIND... SERIOUSLY. CONGRATS. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(FOOTBALL TEAM THAT MY MOM GOES GAGA FOR. XD)

Finn: *Just goes and replies* Because I'm bisexual! *Looks down when Janet stops walking...*

(FINN FINALLY SAID IT. XD AND THIS IS GOING JUST LIKE I HAD IN MIND... SERIOUSLY. CONGRATS. XD)

(XDD OH...THAT'S WHO THE FUCK IS PLAYING ON MY SCREEN. I;M LIKE "LOL WHO ARE YOU WHERE IS CHRIS COLFER AND GAY BOY LOVE?")

Janet: You're...You're bi and THIS is how I find out?... Why didn't you just tell me?

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD OH...THAT'S WHO THE FUCK IS PLAYING ON MY SCREEN. I;M LIKE "LOL WHO ARE YOU WHERE IS CHRIS COLFER AND GAY BOY LOVE?")

Janet: You're...You're bi and THIS is how I find out?... Why didn't you just tell me?

(XDDD THE SAME MAN. THE SAME. XD)
(I'm sure Kurt is hearing some of this, right? XD HE IS DOING THE CREEP-ERRRR AGAIN. XD)

Finn: *rubs his neck* I-I... I didn't want to tell you because... Because I thought you would just... Leave me or something... Because I know that some people aren't into that, and-... *looks down* I was in love with Kurt before you... Not Rachel... *Feels like a ASS.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD THE SAME MAN. THE SAME. XD)
(I'm sure Kurt is hearing some of this, right? XD HE IS DOING THE CREEP-ERRRR AGAIN. XD)

Finn: *rubs his neck* I-I... I didn't want to tell you because... Because I thought you would just... Leave me or something... Because I know that some people aren't into that, and-... *looks down* I was in love with Kurt before you... Not Rachel... *Feels like a ASS.*

(YES XD)

Janet: Wait, you were in love with your step-brother? Isn't that, like, incest or something?... You should have told me, Finn.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(YES XD)

Janet: Wait, you were in love with your step-brother? Isn't that, like, incest or something?... You should have told me, Finn.

Finn: *sighs* Y-yes... You are right with everyhing... The night I went to the party where we met, Kurt just broke up with me... J-Janet... I haven't you this yet, but I love you... I really do... You are the only person that I know that can make me feel as loved as I was beforehand... *His eyebrows knit together as he starts thinking about what Santana told him last week...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *sighs* Y-yes... You are right with everyhing... The night I went to the party where we met, Kurt just broke up with me... J-Janet... I haven't you this yet, but I love you... I really do... You are the only person that I know that can make me feel as loved as I was beforehand... *His eyebrows knit together as he starts thinking about what Santana told him last week...*

Janet: *starts feeling GUILT* Is that really how you feel?... I love you too, Finn..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: *starts feeling GUILT* Is that really how you feel?... I love you too, Finn..

Finn: *nods his head when she asks,... But then looks down and mumbles* No you don't...

(LET ZEE BATTLE BEGIN! XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *nods his head when she asks,... But then looks down and mumbles* No you don't...

(LET ZEE BATTLE BEGIN! XD)

Janet: Wait, what? What do you mean no I don't?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: Wait, what? What do you mean no I don't?!

Finn: You don't love me.... You used me. *glares* You slept with me because of a dare.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: You don't love me.... You used me. *glares* You slept with me because of a dare.

Janet: *oh fuck...* Okay maybe I did but I still have feelings for you... Wait, who the hell told you that?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: *oh fuck...* Okay maybe I did but I still have feelings for you... Wait, who the hell told you that?

Finn: Santana. Now... I explained my part of the problem, how about you now explain, why you have had sex with just about every guy in Mckinley!

(HE IS IN A RAGE. THIS THE MADDEST HE'S EVER BEEN!)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Santana. Now... I explained my part of the problem, how about you now explain, why you have had sex with just about every guy in Mckinley!

(HE IS IN A RAGE. THIS THE MADDEST HE'S EVER BEEN!)

(XDD)

Janet: *speechless....* I.. I was dared, okay!?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD)

Janet: *speechless....* I.. I was dared, okay!?!

Finn: Doesn't mean you had to do it! You used me at that party, just so you just check of another name off your list! Oh, and did you have fun having sex with Puck, even though we are together?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Doesn't mean you had to do it! You used me at that party, just so you just check of another name off your list! Oh, and did you have fun having sex with Puck, even though we are together?!

Janet: Finn, yes I used you at first, but then we started actually talking and hanging out and I love you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: Finn, yes I used you at first, but then we started actually talking and hanging out and I love you...

Finn: If you love me, then why did you have sex with Puck after the concert? Please answer that....
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: If you love me, then why did you have sex with Puck after the concert? Please answer that....

Janet: Because you were mad at me and I was just being stupid and... I just don't want to lose this dare.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: Because you were mad at me and I was just being stupid and... I just don't want to lose this dare.

Finn How said I was mad at you?! I wasn't mad at you Janet! And why the hell not? You want to be known as the highschool Slut?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn How said I was mad at you?! I wasn't mad at you Janet! And why the hell not? You want to be known as the highschool Slut?

Janet: Well, you sort of ran away from me in the closet, and barely spoke to me the rest of the night! And, actually, that girl Santana that you slept with last year is the school slut.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Janet: Well, you sort of ran away from me in the closet, and barely spoke to me the rest of the night! And, actually, that girl Santana that you slept with last year is the school slut.

(I think alittle bit of Finn came out last night... o.o

So anyways, I went over my computer time limit by 5 minutes, and later in the evening, Gina and me were arguing about it, and here is out Finn came out man:

Gina: Did you know that if you get off when you are suppose to-- GASP! *Puts hand on mouth* You get more time! Look at that!

Me: ... I would like to point out that you are being a real bitch right now...

Gina: Well you're a bitch to this whole family all the freaking time, 24/7!

Me: Well, you're a bitch to me, 24/7...

Mom: Okay, I think that is enough...

Me: *Glares at Gina for a moment, then gets up from the chair and hits her arm against the bearu, making the glass decor shake... (On accident... Maybe....) And I keep walking to my room.*

So, yeah... Then after that I blasted Fucking Perfect and started to be all cryie-emo, and I got my scissors to scratch myself, but I stopped myself and threw them across the room, because of you. )
(Sorry that this is so long, I just wanted to tell you. C: )

Finn: Right now I am starting to think that you're both the school slut. *glares* And I wasn't mad at you, It was just... *lowers his voice a tad* Kurt was watching us make-out... So I freaked out and ran off because right before you shoved me in there, me and Kurt had a talk about-... *Saying what they were talking about might make her pissed...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II   THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PART II
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next