The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(XD)
Dave: I don't know... but I guess I have to tell someone /eventually/, right?

Finn: Right... I am just telling you this... When you finally get the chance to tell the football team... At first they'll make fun of you, probably slushie you, then it will slowly get out into the whole school, like what happened to me... But don't worry... I'll have your back. *smiles a little*

(FINN IS GOING TO HAVE HIS BACK FOR ONCE? WHAAAAT? XDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Right... I am just telling you this... When you finally get the chance to tell the football team... At first they'll make fun of you, probably slushie you, then it will slowly get out into the whole school, like what happened to me... But don't worry... I'll have your back. *smiles a little*

(FINN IS GOING TO HAVE HIS BACK FOR ONCE? WHAAAAT? XDD)
(xDDD)
Dave: Thanks, man... *smiles a little, but it fades* but even after what I did to your brother? Which I'm actually /really/ sorry about...

(Side note, I fucking love Max Adler and he's a great actor xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[(xDDD)
Dave: Thanks, man... *smiles a little, but it fades* but even after what I did to your brother? Which I'm actually /really/ sorry about...

(Side note, I fucking love Max Adler and he's a great actor xD)

(I fucking love him as well, he is amazing. C: I love him in interviews. xD)

Finn: W-well... *sighs* I would be extremely mad at you and be beating you're ass up, but I figured I'd would talk to you about it, without the anger... And I see how that went. *smiles a little bit* Suprisinly well. I was expecting for this to go down with me having a black eye... But yeah, if you stop the bulling, and make up to Kurt, then... I might as well have your back, since admitting this ain't the easiest thing to do. I mean, Kurt had my back when I admitted it...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I fucking love him as well, he is amazing. C: I love him in interviews. xD)

Finn: W-well... *sighs* I would be extremely mad at you and be beating you're ass up, but I figured I'd would talk to you about it, without the anger... And I see how that went. *smiles a little bit* Suprisinly well. I was expecting for this to go down with me having a black eye... But yeah, if you stop the bulling, and make up to Kurt, then... I might as well have your back, since admitting this ain't the easiest thing to do. I mean, Kurt had my back when I admitted it...

Dave: I really want to apologize to Kurt, but I just can't, not yet. But thanks for having my back, man... I oowe you, big time.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: I really want to apologize to Kurt, but I just can't, not yet. But thanks for having my back, man... I oowe you, big time.

Finn: Well, as long as you do it eventually... And you're welcome, dude. Like Coach Beiste said, we need to have eachothers back. *smiles a little*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well, as long as you do it eventually... And you're welcome, dude. Like Coach Beiste said, we need to have eachothers back. *smiles a little*

(And nao where do we go?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:46 pm

(Finn getting his ass totally beat up by Dave, cuz his dad kicked him out. XD POOR FINN, HE TRIES SO HARD. )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
(Finn getting his ass totally beat up by Dave, cuz his dad kicked him out. XD POOR FINN, HE TRIES SO HARD. )

(Okay xD AND I KNOW xDD HE;S LIKE A PUPPY THAT KILLS A BIRD AND IS ALL HAPPY AND PROUD BUT THE OWNER IS LIKE "YOU KILLED FUCKING BIRDD" )

Dave: *storms into the locker room after practice, when only Finn is in there, knocking him into a locker*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Okay xD AND I KNOW xDD HE;S LIKE A PUPPY THAT KILLS A BIRD AND IS ALL HAPPY AND PROUD BUT THE OWNER IS LIKE "YOU KILLED FUCKING BIRDD" )

Dave: *storms into the locker room after practice, when only Finn is in there, knocking him into a locker*

(xDDD DYING. DYING. DYING. XD)

Finn: *Slams into the locker, HARD. his back in PAIN* What the hell man?!*Is seriously confused*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDD DYING. DYING. DYING. XD)

Finn: *Slams into the locker, HARD. his back in PAIN* What the hell man?!*Is seriously confused*

Dave: I knew I shouldn't have listened to you *slams him into the locker again, harder this time*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: I knew I shouldn't have listened to you *slams him into the locker again, harder this time*

Finn: *Is in fucking PAIN* What do you mean?! What happened?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Is in fucking PAIN* What do you mean?! What happened?!
Dave: My parents kicked me out!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: My parents kicked me out!

Finn: What!?! *Fuckme.* God, shit! What'd you tell them?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: What!?! *Fuckme.* God, shit! What'd you tell them?!

Dave: I just told them that I needed to talk to them, which made them just start lecturing em about bullying people ad how I'm a bad kid, and they just wouldn't stop so I just screamed it
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: I just told them that I needed to talk to them, which made them just start lecturing em about bullying people ad how I'm a bad kid, and they just wouldn't stop so I just screamed it

Finn: Shit. *pinches the bridge of his nose* And I am taking it that they don't accept...

(Stupid Finn, yeah. XD they don't. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Shit. *pinches the bridge of his nose* And I am taking it that they don't accept...

(Stupid Finn, yeah. XD they don't. XD)

Dave: No shit! *punches him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: No shit! *punches him*

Finn: *Goes to the ground, FUCK, that hurt* Dave, wait! I can try to talk to them! *hopes he doesn't get punched again, but knowing he will*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Goes to the ground, FUCK, that hurt* Dave, wait! I can try to talk to them! *hopes he doesn't get punched again, but knowing he will*

Dave: It won'r work! *just hits Finn again*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: It won'r work! *just hits Finn again*

Finn: How do you know?! *tries to block Dave, but fails* Let me try!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: How do you know?! *tries to block Dave, but fails* Let me try!

Dave: You don't know my parents, Finn! They don't listen to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: You don't know my parents, Finn! They don't listen to anybody.

Finn: *lets out a hand, trying to calm Dave down* Just... Let me try talking to them... Lemmie just try my best...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *lets out a hand, trying to calm Dave down* Just... Let me try talking to them... Lemmie just try my best...

Dave: *shakes his head* No... No they won't listen, Hudson! It's over...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: *shakes his head* No... No they won't listen, Hudson! It's over...

Finn: It's not over, Dave... Please, I would just like to talk to them about it... And uh... Do you have any place you can crash in?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: It's not over, Dave... Please, I would just like to talk to them about it... And uh... Do you have any place you can crash in?

Dave: That's not happening Hudson... *shakes his head* And not yet... I'll probably have to ask one of the guys on the team.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:50 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: That's not happening Hudson... *shakes his head* And not yet... I'll probably have to ask one of the guys on the team.

Finn: *gets serious* Fine, I won't talk to parents to try to get them to love you for who you are and then you won't be able to go into your house again! *slightly glares for a moment, then sighs and sits down* Dave... I just want to give it a go... If I can't, then you can beat my ass, I'll let you... And... If you ask anybody from the football team, you know they are just going to ask why...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: