The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(I HAVE NO IDEA. XD NOW WHAT DO WE DO HUR?)

(DAVE COMING TO FINN THE DAY AFTER? XD)

(MKAY)

Dave: *goes up to Finn in the lcoker room after practice* Hey...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(MKAY)

Dave: *goes up to Finn in the lcoker room after practice* Hey...

Finn: *smiles at Dave* Hey, what's up?

(Finn knows what happened, and is happy that he suceeded XD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles at Dave* Hey, what's up?

(Finn knows what happened, and is happy that he suceeded XD)

Dave: My parents let me back home... My dad said he's going to try and get used to this. He said you came to talk them.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: My parents let me back home... My dad said he's going to try and get used to this. He said you came to talk them.

Finn: *smiles* Yeah... I mean, I know you told me not too... But I had too, I felt bad...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles* Yeah... I mean, I know you told me not too... But I had too, I felt bad...

Dave: Well, thanks for not listening to me. I mean, I had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Dave: Well, thanks for not listening to me. I mean, I had no idea what to do.

Finn: *smirks* You're welcome, dude... But... Um... Just, don't be shocked if he asks you about when you kissed Kurt... >.> Me telling him all about that and the threating was what made him finally give in...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smirks* You're welcome, dude... But... Um... Just, don't be shocked if he asks you about when you kissed Kurt... >.> Me telling him all about that and the threating was what made him finally give in...

Dave: ...Ugh...*looks down* Look, Finn, I really am sorry about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Dave: ...Ugh...*looks down* Look, Finn, I really am sorry about that stuff.

Finn: *nods his head* It, uh, fine... But just to let you know... And I hope you understand, but Kurt doesn't accept your sorry... He kinda got mad at me when I told him I had your back...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *nods his head* It, uh, fine... But just to let you know... And I hope you understand, but Kurt doesn't accept your sorry... He kinda got mad at me when I told him I had your back...

Dave: I can see why he would.. I really, really messed things up with him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: I can see why he would.. I really, really messed things up with him.

Finn: Hmm... *Nods his head...* But maybe you can come up to Dalton with me like I suggested the day after the championship games... *shrugs* I don't know...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Hmm... *Nods his head...* But maybe you can come up to Dalton with me like I suggested the day after the championship games... *shrugs* I don't know...

Dave: He probably doesn't want to see me. Isnt that why he left in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: He probably doesn't want to see me. Isnt that why he left in the first place?

Finn; Yeah, but we can try can't we? Like... So he can just hear it from you...?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:23 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn; Yeah, but we can try can't we? Like... So he can just hear it from you...?

Dave: Alright. We can try, but let him know first. I don't want him to have a heart attack when he sees me.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Dave: Alright. We can try, but let him know first. I don't want him to have a heart attack when he sees me.

Finn: Crap. See, that's the thing, if I tell him, he'll get pissed at me, and probably skip school the day we go.... *Sighs ><* I just... I just want Kurt to know that there is nothing to be scared of now, since you are gonna stop bulling and such... Wait, right?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Crap. See, that's the thing, if I tell him, he'll get pissed at me, and probably skip school the day we go.... *Sighs ><* I just... I just want Kurt to know that there is nothing to be scared of now, since you are gonna stop bulling and such... Wait, right?

Dave: Yeah, I'm going to stop with that stuff. I just don't want to show up there, then for him to run away and hide.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Dave: Yeah, I'm going to stop with that stuff. I just don't want to show up there, then for him to run away and hide.

Finn: *smiles* Well, that is great to know... And you're right. I'll talk to him later...

(Shall we go there nao? Or do you have something Dave should say? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *smiles* Well, that is great to know... And you're right. I'll talk to him later...

(Shall we go there nao? Or do you have something Dave should say? XD)

(No, go thar xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Finn: *Is doing homework in his and Kurt's room, and Kurt is texting... Blaine probably... He looks at him and says slowly* Hey Kurt? Um... Dave wants to... Uh... Go up to Dalton and... Apoligize to you... *gets ready*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Finn: *Is doing homework in his and Kurt's room, and Kurt is texting... Blaine probably... He looks at him and says slowly* Hey Kurt? Um... Dave wants to... Uh... Go up to Dalton and... Apoligize to you... *gets ready*

Kurt: *stops mid-text and looks up at Finn* ...You bring Dave Karofksy into Dalton - my safe place - so he can speak to me?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *stops mid-text and looks up at Finn* ...You bring Dave Karofksy into Dalton - my safe place - so he can speak to me?

Finn: Well... We didn't actually agree to it, he wanted me to tell you so if he did come, you wouldn't have a heart attack...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well... We didn't actually agree to it, he wanted me to tell you so if he did come, you wouldn't have a heart attack...

Kurt: He's going to beat me up. I don't know what he's telling you, but he's going to beat me up. He always beats me up.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: He's going to beat me up. I don't know what he's telling you, but he's going to beat me up. He always beats me up.

Finn: Dave told me that he going to stop with the bulling... He's sorry for everything he did to you... I know, it sounds crazy, but he said it...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Dave told me that he going to stop with the bulling... He's sorry for everything he did to you... I know, it sounds crazy, but he said it...

Kurt: You actually trust him?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: You actually trust him?

Finn: Well... I-... *sighs* I don't really know... But I can promise you that if he does go to Dalton, I will be there with him probably, and if he tries anything I'll beat his ass...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well... I-... *sighs* I don't really know... But I can promise you that if he does go to Dalton, I will be there with him probably, and if he tries anything I'll beat his ass...

Kurt:..Fine. Go ahead, bring him to Dalton. But Blaine has to be there, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: