The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... Dave, never thought I had to say this, but; FOUR FOR YOU DAVE COCO, YOU GO DAVE COCO! XDD)

Guy: *just got PWNED.*

Finn: *... Shit, he has a point... He smirks* He's right. I don't even know how it got turned into a insult... I just get bugged by it because of something in the pass that happened between me and Kurt...

Amizio: ... Yeah, something like making out?

Finn: -_- No. I am just not going to go into details... And that doesn't even make sense, why would I say that word while we were making out?

(NOW AMIZIO JUST GOT PWNED BY YOURS TRUELY. XD)

Azimio: Hey, I don't know what turns you homos on.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Azimio: Hey, I don't know what turns you homos on.

Finn: *Looks at Dave and mouths ''What?!'' with a What The Hell face. Then shakes his head* Guys, just except who Dave is... At least he got the courage to tell you all. There is nothing wrong with be gay. *De'ja vu*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Looks at Dave and mouths ''What?!'' with a What The Hell face. Then shakes his head* Guys, just except who Dave is... At least he got the courage to tell you all. There is nothing wrong with be gay. *De'ja vu*

Dave: Exactly. You know what, Azimio, gay people who actually will tell the truth about who they are have more courage than you could ever wish to have. I would know, I was your best friend since kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: Exactly. You know what, Azimio, gay people who actually will tell the truth about who they are have more courage than you could ever wish to have. I would know, I was your best friend since kindergarten.

Finn: *smiles. Fuck yeah. That was pretty epic. He gives Daves a low thumbs up so only he can see*

Amizio: *Just got burned... No comment can be made...*

(I bow down to this post.

Dave. Forever be a bad ass when it comes to this stuff, and lets this happen on the show plz. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles. Fuck yeah. That was pretty epic. He gives Daves a low thumbs up so only he can see*

Amizio: *Just got burned... No comment can be made...*

(I bow down to this post.

Dave. Forever be a bad ass when it comes to this stuff, and lets this happen on the show plz. XD)

(Ryan, please make Dave cool. Then make him get a boyfriend that isn't Kurt. All I ask of you, bb.)

Dave: Anyone else have something stupid to say?

Randomguy: Yeah, are you and Hudson dating now? It seems like it!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Ryan, please make Dave cool. Then make him get a boyfriend that isn't Kurt. All I ask of you, bb.)

Dave: Anyone else have something stupid to say?

Randomguy: Yeah, are you and Hudson dating now? It seems like it!

Finn: *Eyes go wide, and he turns around to look at him* NO. Nuh-uh, no way. We are not dating. *looks at Dave* No offence...

(I BOW DOWN TO YOUR POST. AGAIN)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Eyes go wide, and he turns around to look at him* NO. Nuh-uh, no way. We are not dating. *looks at Dave* No offence...

(I BOW DOWN TO YOUR POST. AGAIN)

Dave: Oh, none taken. You're not exactly my type, any way. But no. Just because two gay dudes hang out doesn't mean they are dating.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: Oh, none taken. You're not exactly my type, any way. But no. Just because two gay dudes hang out doesn't mean they are dating.

Finn: *Thank God.* He's right again, you guys. I am just helping him out with this whole thing...

RandomGuy#2: So what is you're type, huh, Karofsky? *snickers*

Finn: Okay, now that is none of your buisness...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Thank God.* He's right again, you guys. I am just helping him out with this whole thing...

RandomGuy#2: So what is you're type, huh, Karofsky? *snickers*

Finn: Okay, now that is none of your buisness...

Dave: *rolls his eyes* Well, let's see. For starters, he'd have to be the exact opposite of all of you guys...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: *rolls his eyes* Well, let's see. For starters, he'd have to be the exact opposite of all of you guys...

Randomguy: Ooh, he's actually telling us! *laughs*

Randomguy2: and why? I thought you would think we were dreamy in our tight stirrup pants. *snickers*

Finn: *rolls his eyes, my God.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Randomguy: Ooh, he's actually telling us! *laughs*

Randomguy2: and why? I thought you would think we were dreamy in our tight stirrup pants. *snickers*

Finn: *rolls his eyes, my God.*

Dave: The fact you know what those pants are called makes me question your sexuality.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: The fact you know what those pants are called makes me question your sexuality.

Finn: *softly laughs*

Randomguy2: ... Knowing what they are called doesn't mean I'm gay!

Finn: I kind of seems like it, most dudes have no clue. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *softly laughs*

Randomguy2: ... Knowing what they are called doesn't mean I'm gay!

Finn: I kind of seems like it, most dudes have no clue. *smirks*

Dave: So, anyone else at all have any more comments?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: So, anyone else at all have any more comments?

*Everyone is actually silent, making Finn have relif.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

*Everyone is actually silent, making Finn have relif.*

Dave: Good. Now we can play football. *puts his helmet on and leaves to locker room and goes to the field for practice, acting as if nothing had just happened*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: Good. Now we can play football. *puts his helmet on and leaves to locker room and goes to the field for practice, acting as if nothing had just happened*

Finn: *Does the same, and goes to Dave* Dude, you were epic over there! You pretty much pwned every guy on the football team.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Does the same, and goes to Dave* Dude, you were epic over there! You pretty much pwned every guy on the football team.

Dave: Yeah, well, you didn't do too bad yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: Yeah, well, you didn't do too bad yourself.

Finn: *smirks a little* We are like a pwning-team if I do say so myself... But seriously, you did that better then I did when I came out.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smirks a little* We are like a pwning-team if I do say so myself... But seriously, you did that better then I did when I came out.

Dave: Well, to be fair, we sort of just found out. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: Well, to be fair, we sort of just found out. *smirks*

Finn: *smirks* Sounds good to me... Um, if I may ask, if you know what, uh, fag means... Then why did you use it all the time?

(THANKS DAVE. I NOW KIND OF DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHEN MY DAD SAYS IT. XDDD And I will tell you how it actually turned into a insult tomorrow! XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smirks* Sounds good to me... Um, if I may ask, if you know what, uh, fag means... Then why did you use it all the time?

(THANKS DAVE. I NOW KIND OF DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHEN MY DAD SAYS IT. XDDD And I will tell you how it actually turned into a insult tomorrow! XD)

(I know how it did xD It also means "gay person" through whatever, so I still will beat the fuck out of anyone that says it. JS XD)

Dave: *shrugs* It's slang for gay person, homophobes use it all the time, so I figured if I said it it would seem like I wasn't gay.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I know how it did xD It also means "gay person" through whatever, so I still will beat the fuck out of anyone that says it. JS XD)

Dave: *shrugs* It's slang for gay person, homophobes use it all the time, so I figured if I said it it would seem like I wasn't gay.

(Oh... XDD F*ggot also means 'A person who works hard' XD)

Finn: Hmm, I see... Well, I just got irritated about it because I screamed it to Kurt before I came out to him, all because he re-did our room...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Oh... XDD F*ggot also means 'A person who works hard' XD)

Finn: Hmm, I see... Well, I just got irritated about it because I screamed it to Kurt before I came out to him, all because he re-did our room...

(I KNOW.. I MEAN... WHAT EVEN? XD)

Dave: So that's why he started getting really annoyed when I called him it? I mean, he used to not care and just tell us that we would all work for him or insult our clothes.

(Also, one of the best lines ever was the one about Supercuts in Theatricality. I DIE EVERY TIME.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I KNOW.. I MEAN... WHAT EVEN? XD)

Dave: So that's why he started getting really annoyed when I called him it? I mean, he used to not care and just tell us that we would all work for him or insult our clothes.

(Also, one of the best lines ever was the one about Supercuts in Theatricality. I DIE EVERY TIME.)

(I KNOW. I FUCKING LOVE THAT LINE XDDD ''THEY LOVE WALK INS.'' XD)

Finn: *Nods* yeah, I almost got kicked out of the house by his father by doing that...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I KNOW. I FUCKING LOVE THAT LINE XDDD ''THEY LOVE WALK INS.'' XD)

Finn: *Nods* yeah, I almost got kicked out of the house by his father by doing that...

(I CAN'T)

Dave: His dad is the one that almost killed me that one time?

(Burt Hummel Appreciation Life.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: