The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

''Keep Him Safe...''

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I CAN'T)

Dave: His dad is the one that almost killed me that one time?

(Burt Hummel Appreciation Life.)

(THE SAME WITH '' YOU GOT A PIMPLE? YEAH, A FINNPLE?'' OH MY GOD. GET BETTER INSULTS XDDDDDD)

Finn: *smirks* Yeah, that's him.

(Forever. <3 )
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(THE SAME WITH '' YOU GOT A PIMPLE? YEAH, A FINNPLE?'' OH MY GOD. GET BETTER INSULTS XDDDDDD)

(Forever. <3 )

(YES OKAY RDGVHJK XD "LADY LIPS"... ALMOST A COMPLEMENT)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Forever. <3 )

Dave: He yelled at you...and you didn't die of fear?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: He yelled at you...and you didn't die of fear?

(I KNOW. I WANT LADY LIPS AND ''WE'RE NOT GAGA OVER GAGA.'' XDDD AND I ALWAYS QUOTE WITH AMIZIO WHEN HE SAYS ''NOW GAGA'S GOTTA GO.'' )

Finn: To be honest, I almost did. And then when I came out, and I told him, he was so confused since of what happened. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I KNOW. I WANT LADY LIPS AND ''WE'RE NOT GAGA OVER GAGA.'' XDDD AND I ALWAYS QUOTE WITH AMIZIO WHEN HE SAYS ''NOW GAGA'S GOTTA GO.'' )

Finn: To be honest, I almost did. And then when I came out, and I told him, he was so confused since of what happened. *softly laughs*

(I DO TOO OKAY CFGVHBNJKJH ND THE INSULTS IN THE SUPER BOWL EP... "I AIN'T SINGING NO SHOWTUNES"... OKAY? XD)

Dave: I would expect that...Before my dad got all mad, he was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I DO TOO OKAY CFGVHBNJKJH ND THE INSULTS IN THE SUPER BOWL EP... "I AIN'T SINGING NO SHOWTUNES"... OKAY? XD)

Dave: I would expect that...Before my dad got all mad, he was confused.

(XDD '' DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHAT WE DO IN HERE?'' XDD)

Finn: ... Part of me died of fear while talking to your dad, he actually wasn't going to let me in, but thankfully your mom let me.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDD '' DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHAT WE DO IN HERE?'' XDD)

Finn: ... Part of me died of fear while talking to your dad, he actually wasn't going to let me in, but thankfully your mom let me.

("THE GIRL WITH THE MOHAWK HAD A REALLY NICE VOICE" Puck: *smiles, nods a little...LOL LET ME KILL YOU WITH MY GUITAR* XDD)
Dave: )Yeah, sorry about him.. He's a scary guy. My mom's nicer.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

("THE GIRL WITH THE MOHAWK HAD A REALLY NICE VOICE" Puck: *smiles, nods a little...LOL LET ME KILL YOU WITH MY GUITAR* XDD)

Dave: )Yeah, sorry about him.. He's a scary guy. My mom's nicer.

(XDDD LOVE THAT. XDD *DIES* )

Finn: *shrugs* it's cool, and yeah, I like your mom, she actually didn't want to put a ''Hate and Go To Hell'' stamp on my face. *smirks a little* But yeah. I am just happy that he let you back in.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD LOVE THAT. XDD *DIES* )

Finn: *shrugs* it's cool, and yeah, I like your mom, she actually didn't want to put a ''Hate and Go To Hell'' stamp on my face. *smirks a little* But yeah. I am just happy that he let you back in.

(WHEN THEY ARE ALL BEATING EACH OTHER UP, I DIED OKAY. RACHEL CAN KICK SO HIGH. AND SAM WAS HOLDING HER BACK.)

Dave: I am too. I mean, things between my dad are a little awkward, but my mom seems okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WHEN THEY ARE ALL BEATING EACH OTHER UP, I DIED OKAY. RACHEL CAN KICK SO HIGH. AND SAM WAS HOLDING HER BACK.)

Dave: I am too. I mean, things between my dad are a little awkward, but my mom seems okay with it.

Finn: Same thing happened with Burt... But I am pretty sure he'll warm up to it like he did...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Same thing happened with Burt... But I am pretty sure he'll warm up to it like he did...

Dave: I hope so..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NAO WE GO DO FIRST DAY? )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NAO WE GO DO FIRST DAY? )

(ERM, YUS)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

*On Monday, Kurt and Blaine tranfer to Mckinley with Wes and David by their sides. And when everyone is at Glee club, Will says*

Will: Okay, everybody, I have goodnews! We have four new Glee members joining us, and we know one of them. *smirks* Kurt.

(I AM GUESSING THEY ARE GOING TO JUST WALK IN WHEN NAME IS CALLED. NO IDEA. XD IT IS LIKE AMERICAN IDOL. XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
*On Monday, Kurt and Blaine tranfer to Mckinley with Wes and David by their sides. And when everyone is at Glee club, Will says*

Will: Okay, everybody, I have goodnews! We have four new Glee members joining us, and we know one of them. *smirks* Kurt.

(I AM GUESSING THEY ARE GOING TO JUST WALK IN WHEN NAME IS CALLED. NO IDEA. XD IT IS LIKE AMERICAN IDOL. XDD)

(AMERICAN IDOL I CANT EVEN YES)

Kurt: *Walks in, smiling and waving, and Mercedes gets up and hugs him right away*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(AMERICAN IDOL I CANT EVEN YES)

Kurt: *Walks in, smiling and waving, and Mercedes gets up and hugs him right away*

(XDDDDD)

*Everybody cheers*

Will: And next is previous Dalton Academy Warblers member's, Blaine Anderson, Wes Leung, and David Makin. *smiles*

*They all come in with their bad ass selfs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDDDD)

*Everybody cheers*

Will: And next is previous Dalton Academy Warblers member's, Blaine Anderson, Wes Leung, and David Makin. *smiles*

*They all come in with their bad ass selfs*

Rachel: Wait, Warblers?! SPIES!

(HeadCanon: RACHEL ISN'T A WHORE BITCH IN OUR RPS AND SHE THINKS EVERYONE IS JESSE 2.0 XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rachel: Wait, Warblers?! SPIES!

(HeadCanon: RACHEL ISN'T A WHORE BITCH IN OUR RPS AND SHE THINKS EVERYONE IS JESSE 2.0 XD)

(XDDDDDD YES.)

David: *laughs* No need to worry about us.

Wes: Yeah, we are here because we would forever miss our little Blaine! *huggles him*

Blaine: *laughs* ... They are right. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDDDDD YES.)

David: *laughs* No need to worry about us.

Wes: Yeah, we are here because we would forever miss our little Blaine! *huggles him*

Blaine: *laughs* ... They are right. *smirks*

Mercedes: Their little Blaine? *looks at Kurt* Kurt, are they gay too?

Kurt: *laughs a little* They say no, but I have my theories.

Rachel: Why are you all transferring here, though? To make sure you win Regionals? Mr Schue, they are spying on us!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mercedes: Their little Blaine? *looks at Kurt* Kurt, are they gay too?

Kurt: *laughs a little* They say no, but I have my theories.

Rachel: Why are you all transferring here, though? To make sure you win Regionals? Mr Schue, they are spying on us!

Will: Rachel: I talked to them and they said-

Wes: That we aren't spies like what Kurt was trying to be when we first met him, and that we wanted to see what a puplic school was like. *Looks at Santana* And so far I like it. *smirks*

Will: Uh, yeah. What he said.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Will: Rachel: I talked to them and they said-

Wes: That we aren't spies like what Kurt was trying to be when we first met him, and that we wanted to see what a puplic school was like. *Looks at Santana* And so far I like it. *smirks*

Will: Uh, yeah. What he said.

Rachel: Fine, let them join. But I will be keeping an eye on you. All of you. *starts mumbling something abut Jesse under her breath*

Santana: *sees Wes look at her* Oh, no prep school boy. You actually think you can get on this? Aren't you gay like every other boy that has ever gone to private school? I mean, *points to Kurt* Exibit A, *points to Blaine* Exibit B.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rachel: Fine, let them join. But I will be keeping an eye on you. All of you. *starts mumbling something abut Jesse under her breath*

Santana: *sees Wes look at her* Oh, no prep school boy. You actually think you can get on this? Aren't you gay like every other boy that has ever gone to private school? I mean, *points to Kurt* Exibit A, *points to Blaine* Exibit B.

Wes: Nope, I'm 100% straight. *Smirks*

David: *whispers to Blaine* I see we already have lost Wes.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Wes: Nope, I'm 100% straight. *Smirks*

David: *whispers to Blaine* I see we already have lost Wes.

Santana: Suuureee you are. Then what about him *points at David* I mean, Kurt has told stories about you two. It kind of sounds like you are gay together.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Santana: Suuureee you are. Then what about him *points at David* I mean, Kurt has told stories about you two. It kind of sounds like you are gay together.

Wes: *laughs* David? We're just great friends. *smiles* So, what has Kurt said about me?

David: *Suddenly looks at Mercedes... Must have her.*

Blaine: *laughs, then whispers to Kurt* I think they like it here.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Wes: *laughs* David? We're just great friends. *smiles* So, what has Kurt said about me?

David: *Suddenly looks at Mercedes... Must have her.*

Blaine: *laughs, then whispers to Kurt* I think they like it here.

Santana: That you and David are connected by the hip, that you totally make fun of him at Blaine's love at all times, and that you have an unhealthy obsession with your gavel from Warbler meetings.

Mercedes: *notices David looking at her* Um, can I help you?

Kurt: *whispers back* Yeah, I think they do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Keep Him Safe...''   ''Keep Him Safe...'' - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Keep Him Safe...''
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: