The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fight With a Largo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *sighs* Alright... *kisses Nicole's cheek* I'll be here first thing in the morning... Don't worry. You will be fine, trust me. I love you puppet. *smiles*

Uh... O-okay... good night... I love you too Graves. <33 *smiles, but it is kinda/is upset that he has to go...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 am

Admin wrote:

Uh... O-okay... good night... I love you too Graves. <33 *smiles, but it is kinda/is upset that he has to go...*

Greaverobber: *walks out of the Room as slowly as possible...thinking of a way to break into her room and hide XD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:25 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *walks out of the Room as slowly as possible...thinking of a way to break into her room and hide XD*

*read his mind and can't help but smile and shake her head.*
*thinks: All the windows are locked at night. >.<*
*hopes Graves got the message*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:29 am

Admin wrote:

*read his mind and can't help but smile and shake her head.*
*thinks: All the windows are locked at night. >.<*
*hopes Graves got the message*

Graves: *so did. Thinks: F*CK. Ehh. See you tomorrw.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graves: *so did. Thinks: F*CK. Ehh. See you tomorrow.*

*thinks: see you tomorrow, master. *

---

*TRIES to sleep, but can't, since she has never been in a hospital alone before, and being in one at night is FREAKY... She also wants Graverobber thereeee... But FINALLY passes out at around 5:32*

(Hey, sorry, but I am going to hit the hay IRL. Good night twinnie! LUFF YOU. *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 pm

*slowly wakes up at around 11. She rubs her eyes and feels someones presense in the room, she looks to her left to find Graverobber in the chair next to her bed,* Y-you're here? *smiles and is happeh. xD* How long have you been here? You could have woken me up, you know... :p

(doyouthinkhewoulddothat?xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Admin wrote:
*slowly wakes up at around 11. She rubs her eyes and feels someones presense in the room, she looks to her left to find Graverobber in the chair next to her bed,* Y-you're here? *smiles and is happeh. xD* How long have you been here? You could have woken me up, you know... :p

(doyouthinkhewoulddothat?xD)

(Yess XD)

Graverobber: *smiles* I came here around 8.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Yess XD)

Graverobber: *smiles* I came here around 8.

N'aww, you should have woke me up! *smiles and then carefully sits up*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Admin wrote:

N'aww, you should have woke me up! *smiles and then carefully sits up*

Graverobber: You needed rest. *smiles* How are you feeling toda?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: You needed rest. *smiles* How are you feeling today?

*cracks neck with good arm like she does every morning XD* Em, same as yesterday, the zydrate finally wore off at around 9, I just didn't feel like getting up. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Admin wrote:

*cracks neck with good arm like she does every morning XD* Em, same as yesterday, the zydrate finally wore off at around 9, I just didn't feel like getting up. *smiles*

Graverobber: *smiles* Want another hit? Does it hurt?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *smiles* Want another hit? Does it hurt?

*Shrugs with good shoulder* Only if you want, I don't want to waste your zydrate. *smilessss*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Admin wrote:

*Shrugs with good shoulder* Only if you want, I don't want to waste your zydrate. *smilessss*

Graverobber: *gives her a small hit of zydrate* Don't worry about that. Amber hasn't been around me, so I still have a lot. *Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *gives her a small hit of zydrate* Don't worry about that. Amber hasn't been around me, so I still have a lot. *Smiles*

*Feels GOOD. XD* Heh, thanks. Zydrate actually helps when it has something to numb. xD

*lays head back on pillow and closes eyes* Ugh, I swear, I am going to punch Luigi in the mouth when he comes back, injuried arm or not. >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Admin wrote:

*Feels GOOD. XD* Heh, thanks. Zydrate actually helps when it has something to numb. xD

*lays head back on pillow and closes eyes* Ugh, I swear, I am going to punch Luigi in the mouth when he comes back, injuried arm or not. >.<

Graverobber: *smiles* Yep. See, it's helpful...And I told you, we are KILLING him. ><
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *smiles* Yep. See, it's helpful...And I told you, we are KILLING him. ><

I know, I know. Ugh, I wish I could kill him with you guys. *laughs* That sick, bitchy, douchebag. >.<

I also wish to get out of here.>.< I hate hospitals, I remember staying in one for a night when I was seven because I was really sick. I was scared for my life. *laughs and shakes head*

(DAMN YOU COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG. You made me scared of being alone at a hospital when I was younger! xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:

I know, I know. Ugh, I wish I could kill him with you guys. *laughs* That sick, bitchy, douchebag. >.<

I also wish to get out of here.>.< I hate hospitals, I remember staying in one for a night when I was seven because I was really sick. I was scared for my life. *laughs and shakes head*

(DAMN YOU COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG. You made me scared of being alone at a hospital when I was younger! xD)

Graverobber: *smiles* You can watch, if you can handle it. And you'll be out soon, puppet. Don't worry. *holds her hand* I wouldn't leave you if it wasn't safe here.

(XDD I love that show! <333)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *smiles* You can watch, if you can handle it. And you'll be out soon, puppet. Don't worry. *holds her hand* I wouldn't leave you if it wasn't safe here.

(XDD I love that show! <333)

*laughs and smiles* I can handle it... Unless if you two get hurt... >.<

I know! I'll get a long cane and beat him with it! xD

*notices* Oh God. My parents. o.o They'll see the cast! How the hell will I hide that?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:

*laughs and smiles* I can handle it... Unless if you two get hurt... >.<

I know! I'll get a long cane and beat him with it! xD

*notices* Oh God. My parents. o.o They'll see the cast! How the hell will I hide that?!

Graverobber: I promise we won;t get hurt. And... *just breaks out laughing when she says about the long cane* And...shit. Hm... Do you think you can convince your parents you tripped and broke your shoulder?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: I promise we won't get hurt. And... *just breaks out laughing when she says about the long cane*
And...shit. Hm... Do you think you can convince your parents you tripped and broke your shoulder?

Hm. That is what Nathan said and looked what happened. >.<

JUST LIKE A PINYADA. *laughs* (spfailll xD)

Hm... I'm not sure... They may want to look at it, and then see the gash...>.< Maybe... Maybe I can take off the cast when I am home and just be careful with it?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Admin wrote:

Hm. That is what Nathan said and looked what happened. >.<

JUST LIKE A PINYADA. *laughs* (spfailll xD)

Hm... I'm not sure... They may want to look at it, and then see the gash...>.< Maybe... Maybe I can take off the cast when I am home and just be careful with it?

Graverobber: Well, this time we are only against Luigi, and we are taking his knife. He isn't strong enough to hurt us by hitting us, trust me. And..I guess so..But try to just not move it...I don't want you making it worse. *realizes* Do your parents know your not home and haven't been all night? o.o
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Well, this time we are only against Luigi, and we are taking his knife. He isn't strong enough to hurt us by hitting us, trust me. And..I guess so..But try to just not move it...I don't want you making it worse. *realizes* Do your parents know your not home and haven't been all night? o.o

Hm... Well that good, i was afraid that he would have his knife. >.< *But stil has a feeling that something BAD is going to happen...*

And Uh... Yea... I told by mom that I was sleeping over Skylars house for the hell of it since she doesn't know I hang out with you guys... Not knowing that I was going to be STABBED. >.<

Oh, and if they ever find out that I am in the hospital, and they come in the room while you're in here... Your name is Robert Graves and you saw me and helped me here. xD Don'tmakefunofthename, It was 5 in the morning when I thought of it.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Admin wrote:

Hm... Well that good, i was afraid that he would have his knife. >.< *But stil has a feeling that something BAD is going to happen...*

And Uh... Yea... I told by mom that I was sleeping over Skylars house for the hell of it since she doesn't know I hang out with you guys... Not knowing that I was going to be STABBED. >.<

Oh, and if they ever find out that I am in the hospital, and they come in the room while you're in here... Your name is Robert Graves and you saw me and helped me here. xD Don'tmakefunofthename, It was 5 in the morning when I thought of it.

Graverobber: Well, that's good...And really? ... I think they will STILL question the fact that I look like a hobo, but okay.*smirks* And that name is still better than Mr. Swoon.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Well, that's good...And really? ... I think they will STILL question the fact that I look like a hobo, but okay.*smirks* And that name is still better than Mr. Swoon.

>..> Mr. Swoon sucks that I never want to call you that again, Master. *smiles and laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Admin wrote:

>..> Mr. Swoon sucks that I never want to call you that again, Master. *smiles and laughs*

Graverobber: Good *smiles* And if you ever call me Robbert after this, I will hate you forver. *joking*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight With a Largo
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next