The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fight With a Largo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Admin wrote:

Graverobber:...don't tell them...cus then I will have to be emo AGAIN.

... And no one likes a emo Graverobber-hobo-drug-dealer-that-eats-over-forty-things-of-ice-cream... *smiles* xD[/quote]

Graverobber:...you do.

(XD DUDE, WHY ARE THERE 5 PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS?!! >< GTFO RANDOM GUESTS XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:...you do.

(XD DUDE, WHY ARE THERE 5 PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS?!! >< GTFO RANDOM GUESTS XD)

... Just... Shush.

*gasps and looks at Mag* Mag, I have something to show you! *digs through bag til she finds her contract and takes it out*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Admin wrote:

... Just... Shush.

*gasps and looks at Mag* Mag, I have something to show you! *digs through bag til she finds her contract and takes it out*

Mag: *looks at her contract, and smiles* How...How did you get that?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mag: *looks at her contract, and smiles* How...How did you get that?

(WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE HERE?)

Well... Since, uh, Rotti's dead, I was able to ''sneak'' into his office and snatch your contact... * tears the contract in half* You're finally free! *smiles wide*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Admin wrote:

(WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE HERE?)

Well... Since, uh, Rotti's dead, I was able to ''sneak'' into his office and snatch your contact... * tears the contract in half* You're finally free! *smiles wide*

(No idea! >< they left now..THAT'S RIGHT, YOU RUN AWAY! XD)

Mag: Thank you so much! *hugs Nicole*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Mag: Thank you so much! *hugs Nicole*

*hugsss, and finally feels somewhat good about herself*

Luigi: What?! But Mag was suppose to belong to me when I owned GenCo! >( *ruins the happy moment*

Well... I guess your plans got changed... *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Admin wrote:

*hugsss, and finally feels somewhat good about herself*

Luigi: What?! But Mag was suppose to belong to me when I owned GenCo! >( *ruins the happy moment*

Well... I guess your plans got changed... *smirks*

....LUIGI. FACE IT, YOU DO NOT GET GENECO. AMBER DOES...Stupid choice, but whatever. She. does.

Graverobber:....Burned.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

....LUIGI. FACE IT, YOU DO NOT GET GENECO. AMBER DOES...Stupid choice, but whatever. She. does.

Graverobber:....Burned.

Amber: Ha! Told you dad will pick meee! *blahblahblah*

Luigi: ... My day f**king sucks! First, my pops f**king dies because of that little crazy, *points at Nicole* who didn't die, and then this!

*closes eyes and stays calm*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Admin wrote:

Amber: Ha! Told you dad will pick meee! *blahblahblah*

Luigi: ... My day f**king sucks! First, my pops f**king dies because of that little crazy, *points at Nicole* who didn't die, and then this!

*closes eyes and stays calm*

*looks at Nicole* Um...Luigi....I suggest you shut up.

And Amber, PLEASE do not waste all of the company's money on zydrate. People need organs.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*looks at Nicole* Um...Luigi....I suggest you shut up.

And Amber, PLEASE do not waste all of the company's money on zydrate. People need organs.

Amber: heh. I don't need money for Zydrate. I have my other ways. *looks at Graves and smirks*

Luigi: *doesn't listen* But that BRAT is a murderer! She should be in a insane asylum. She killed my dad for him! *points at Nathan* He is not worth it!
Oh wait, I forgot, since you are both murderers, you must be best buds! *bitch face*

*keeps eyes closed tight and facepalms, rubbing her face.*
Thinks: Stay calm Nicole... Stay. Calm... Don't snap again...*
*whispers* Don't bring Nathan into this.

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Admin wrote:

Amber: heh. I don't need money for Zydrate. I have my other ways. *looks at Graves and smirks*

Luigi: *doesn't listen* But that BRAT is a murderer! She should be in a insane asylum. She killed my dad for him! *points at Nathan* He is not worth it!
Oh wait, I forgot, since you are both murderers, you must be best buds! *bitch face*

*keeps eyes closed tight and facepalms, rubbing her face.*
Thinks: Stay calm Nicole... Stay. Calm... Don't snap again...*
*whispers* Don't bring Nathan into this.

Graves: *turns away from Amber* >.>

Luigi, just shut the HELL up! *hugs Nicole* Stay. Calm...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graves: *turns away from Amber* >.>

Luigi, just shut the HELL up! *hugs Nicole* Stay. Calm...

Luigi: Oh. I will, because he helped you! I would have loved to wake up to the news that you died! But no! You have to be here right now, making my day misable!

*Finally just brakes down crying. and buries her face in her hands.* I'M SORRY! *sobs* Y-you know Luigi, I really am! I'm sorry I killed him! I'm so sorry! *cries*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Admin wrote:

Luigi: Oh. I will, because he helped you! I would have loved to wake up to the news that you died! But no! You have to be here right now, making my day misable!

*Finally just brakes down crying. and buries her face in her hands.* I'M SORRY! *sobs* Y-you know Luigi, I really am! I'm sorry I killed him! I'm so sorry! *cries*

Graverobber: *petpetpets Nicole* Don't listen to him, puppet... *comfortD:*

*is sick of Luigi putting her best friend down* Oh my GOD! LUIGI. LARGO. SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN HER, BUT YOU'VE KILLED MORE PEOPLE that HAD FAMILIES. So just SHUT UP. Leave her ALONE! What other choice did she have? She was NOT going to let Nathan die! Nathan has to be able to take care of Shilo, besides he is just too nice to leave to die! Unlike your father, who was an asshat and would manipulate people! He was going to force her to MURDER PEOPLE for the rest of her life! At least Rotti wasn't an innocent person! So just SHUT UP.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *petpetpets Nicole* Don't listen to him, puppet... *comfortD:*

*is sick of Luigi putting her best friend down* Oh my GOD! LUIGI. LARGO. SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN HER, BUT YOU'VE KILLED MORE PEOPLE that HAD FAMILIES. So just SHUT UP. Leave her ALONE! What other choice did she have? She was NOT going to let Nathan die! Nathan has to be able to take care of Shilo, besides he is just too nice to leave to die! Unlike your father, who was an asshat and would manipulate people! He was going to force her to MURDER PEOPLE for the rest of her life! At least Rotti wasn't an innocent person! So just SHUT UP.

Luigi: *murderous glare* I can do whatever I want, because I am Luigi f**king Largo. So don't tell me to shut up! And all that I am saying is true god damnit! Everything is her fault! *points at Nicole*

That's it. *Stands up* If you really want me gone, then I'll go. *runs shaking finger through hair* I-I-I just can't take anymore of your bullshit either, Luigi! Skylar is all right! All of you freaking Largos are-... Forget it. *Starts to walk to the exit of the building*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Admin wrote:

Luigi: *murderous glare* I can do whatever I want, because I am Luigi f**king Largo. So don't tell me to shut up! And all that I am saying is true god damnit! Everything is her fault! *points at Nicole*

That's it. *Stands up* If you really want me gone, then I'll go. *runs shaking finger through hair* I-I-I just can't take anymore of your bullshit either, Luigi! Skylar is all right! All of you freaking Largos are-... Forget it. *Starts to walk to the exit of the building*

Wait Nicole! *follows her* Don't listen to him! I'll.. I'll duck tape his mouth shut. ><
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Wait Nicole! *follows her* Don't listen to him! I'll.. I'll duck tape his mouth shut. ><

It's not nessicary! Because there is no point! He will just keep talking about it afterwards! H-he is driving me mad and I just want it to stop! *keeps walking* I know that he won't shut up about it!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Admin wrote:

It's not nessicary! Because there is no point! He will just keep talking about it afterwards! H-he is driving me mad and I just want it to stop! *keeps walking* I know that he won't shut up about it!

>< Damn. Largos. Why are they all so ANNOYING...except for Pavi.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

>< Damn. Largos. Why are they all so ANNOYING...except for Pavi.

*Rubs forehead and stops walking, she leans against a wall and slides down it* Ugh... I already hate myself for that night, and he just makes it ten times worse... And I really can't go anywhere... I can't go home stressed like this, then my mother will ask about it... >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Admin wrote:

*Rubs forehead and stops walking, she leans against a wall and slides down it* Ugh... I already hate myself for that night, and he just makes it ten times worse... And I really can't go anywhere... I can't go home stressed like this, then my mother will ask about it... >.<

Just...Stay here. If Luigi says ANYTHING, I will throw his ass OUT. >< No one f*cks with my friend. Even hot guys.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Just...Stay here. If Luigi says ANYTHING, I will throw his ass OUT. >< No one f*cks with my friend. Even hot guys.

*Weak smile, then gets up and exhales deeply* ...Fine... Um... I guess we should g-get back to the others?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Admin wrote:

*Weak smile, then gets up and exhales deeply* ...Fine... Um... I guess we should g-get back to the others?

Mhm... *ealkwalkWALK*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Admin wrote:

Mhm... *ealkwalkWALK*

*Slowly walks back to the rest of the gang, and stays silent, when she sees Luigi, all she does is glare at him. And sits by Nathan and Graves*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Admin wrote:

*Slowly walks back to the rest of the gang, and stays silent, when she sees Luigi, all she does is glare at him. And sits by Nathan and Graves*

Luigi: *glares at her*

*AWKWARD SILEEEEEEEEEENCE!*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Luigi: *glares at her*

*AWKWARD SILEEEEEEEEEENCE!*

*Feels awkward with Luigi in the room now...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Admin wrote:

*Feels awkward with Luigi in the room now...*

*the room is AWKWARD* Um...AndthenAmberBlewthePaviAndBradAndJanetGotRaped?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight With a Largo   The Fight With a Largo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight With a Largo
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next