The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KILL THE LARGO.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:10 am

*A week has passed til Nicole got stabbed by Luigi, and of course, it hurts. :razz: Nicole hears the door open and she looks, Luigi is there with a smug look on his face, and a knife in his hand. Nicoles eyes grow wide and she looks at Nathan and Graves*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:14 am

Admin wrote:
*A week has passed til Nicole got stabbed by Luigi, and of course, it hurts. :razz: Nicole hears the door open and she looks, Luigi is there with a smug look on his face, and a knife in his hand. Nicoles eyes grow wide and she looks at Nathan and Graves*

*glares at Luigi the moment she sees him* Ihateyou.

Nathan: *can now walk without his crutches, and he walks over to Luigi, and punches him in the gut and attempts to take his knife*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:18 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

*glares at Luigi the moment she sees him* Ihateyou.

Nathan: *can now walk without his crutches, and he walks over to Luigi, and punches him in the gut and attempts to take his knife*

Luigi: OOF! *drops knife and clutches stomach* What the f**k was that for?! *is playing stupid*

*watches and smirks when he gets punched in the gut.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:22 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: OOF! *drops knife and clutches stomach* What the f**k was that for?! *is playing stupid*

*watches and smirks when he gets punched in the gut.*

Nathan: *picks up the knife and hands it to Graverobber* You damn well know what that was for! *voice getting growly*

*watches, smiling* You deserved that.

(....*huggles her Draco*)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *picks up the knife and hands it to Graverobber* You damn well know what that was for! *voice getting growly*

*watches, smiling* You deserved that.

(....*huggles her Draco*)

Luigi: *murderous glare at Nicole* You are still pissed about what I did to that brat?! *points at her* She f**king deserved it! *nose still hurts from that punch from Graverobber*

*glares at Luigi, and sits there with her cast on*

(xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:32 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: *murderous glare at Nicole* You are still pissed about what I did to that brat?! *points at her* She f**king deserved it! *nose still hurts from that punch from Graverobber*

*glares at Luigi, and sits there with her cast on*

(xDDD)

Nathan: *growling* Don't talk about her like that.

Graverobber: *walks over and hits Luigi in the nose again, knowing that will hurt really bad*

....Luigi...I suggest you shut up before I decide to help them. You haven't seen me angry.

(XD HE. WAS. BLEEDING. thismoviesaddensmeeee, I feel so bad for mah Malfoy. *snuggles*)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *growling* Don't talk about her like that.

Graverobber: *walks over and hits Luigi in the nose again, knowing that will hurt really bad*

....Luigi...I suggest you shut up before I decide to help them. You haven't seen me angry.

(XD HE. WAS. BLEEDING. thismoviesaddensmeeee, I feel so bad for mah Malfoy. *snuggles*)

Luigi: F*CK! *holds nose that is now broken again and BLEEDING. Then looks at Skylar* Ooooh, like a little girl can hurt me! *glares, then thinks when he should take his spare knife out...*

(SEE? SOMETHING. XD nooneknowsss xD)

And dawww! POOR MALFOY! *hugglesss*)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: F*CK! *holds nose that is now broken again and BLEEDING. Then looks at Skylar* Ooooh, like a little girl can hurt me! *glares, then thinks when he should take his spare knife out...*

(SEE? SOMETHING. XD nooneknowsss xD)

And dawww! POOR MALFOY! *hugglesss*)

....You really wanna see? *gets up, casually walks over to him and bites his hand HARD*

Nathan: Skylar, go sit down. *takes out his scalpel*

(I bite people when I fight. xD And I knoww...his life sucks D: <3)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

....You really wanna see? *gets up, casually walks over to him and bites his hand HARD*

Nathan: Skylar, go sit down. *takes out his scalpel*

(I bite people when I fight. xD And I knoww...his life sucks D: <3)

Luigi: OW. GOD DAMNIT. *shakes hand* ANIMAL! GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE!

*when Nathan pulls out his scalpel, Nicole can see Luigi put his hand in his pocket and grab something, oh yeah, it's another knife. Since she is overly protective with her boys, she can help but to get up and run to Luigi, bad shoulder or not. She glomps him with her legs and good arm and pulls on his hair* Don't you DARE stab him you bastar-GAH!

Luigi: *throws Nicole off with all his might. Knowing that it will hurt her, he smirks twistedly*

*hits the floor hard right on her bad shoulder, making her loudly yelp in pain and she tears up right away.*

(NICE. My cousin also does that!
I... I THINK THIS IS WHAT PAIN FEELS LIKE!)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: OW. GOD DAMNIT. *shakes hand* ANIMAL! GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE!

*when Nathan pulls out his scalpel, Nicole can see Luigi put his hand in his pocket and grab something, oh yeah, it's another knife. Since she is overly protective with her boys, she can help but to get up and run to Luigi, bad shoulder or not. She glomps him with her legs and good arm and pulls on his hair* Don't you DARE stab him you bastar-GAH!

Luigi: *throws Nicole off with all his might. Knowing that it will hurt her, he smirks twistedly*

*hits the floor hard right on her bad shoulder, making her loudly yelp in pain and she tears up right away.*

(NICE. My cousin also does that!
I... I THINK THIS IS WHAT PAIN FEELS LIKE!)

*obviously stopped biting him and went back to sit down, glaring*

Nathan: NICOLE! *yells when she gets thrown off, and he goes to stab Luigi in the stomach with his scalpel*

Graverobber: *runs over to Nicole and picks her up, and sits her down on a chair* Shit! *gives her a hit* Relax, and stay here. *holds her hand*

(DUDE, THESE RPS ARE SO DAMN DRAMATIC. LIKE YOU GET HURT EVERY FRIGGIN TIME XD.)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*obviously stopped biting him and went back to sit down, glaring*

Nathan: NICOLE! *yells when she gets thrown off, and he goes to stab Luigi in the stomach with his scalpel*

Graverobber: *runs over to Nicole and picks her up, and sits her down on a chair* Shit! *gives her a hit* Relax, and stay here. *holds her hand*

(DUDE, THESE RPS ARE SO DAMN DRAMATIC. LIKE YOU GET HURT EVERY FRIGGIN TIME XD.)

Luigi: OOF! *falls to the ground and clutches stomach* >.< F*CK!

*the hit only helps a tad, since she is pretty sure that she felt her stitchings ripped a tad with that fall-and-burn*

*breathing is rigid and is in pain* N-no, don't hold my hand, g-go back to Nathan... H-he might need help...

(ONLY TWICE. AND IT IS LUIGI'S FAULT. XD BECAUSE HE HATES MEEEEE. D:)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:30 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: OOF! *falls to the ground and clutches stomach* >.< FUCK!

*the hit only helps a tad, since she is pretty sure that she felt her stitchings ripped a tad with that fall-and-burn*

*breathing is rigid and is in pain* N-no, don't hold my hand, g-go back to Nathan... H-he might need help...

(ONLY TWICE. AND IT IS LUIGI'S FAULT. XD BECAUSE HE HATES MEEEEE. D:)

Nathan: *cuts him again*

Graverobber: *looks back at Nathan* .... He's going fine. *is still holding Nicole's hand* Just... *starts singing* Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now

Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
'cause I've seen the dark side too

When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you ... *smirks*

(XD IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR THE ONE THAT HAS LUIGI STAB YOU AND YOUR THE ONE THAT IS AN IDIOT AND TRIES TO GO AGAINST HIM WITH A BAD SHOULDER. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *cuts him again*

Graverobber: *looks back at Nathan* .... He's going fine. *is still holding Nicole's hand* Just... *starts singing* Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now

Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
'cause I've seen the dark side too

When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you ... *smirks*

(XD IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR THE ONE THAT HAS LUIGI STAB YOU AND YOUR THE ONE THAT IS AN IDIOT AND TRIES TO GO AGAINST HIM WITH A BAD SHOULDER. XD)

Luigi: *yells in pain*

*Tears of pain slowly turn to tears of emotion while Graverobber sings, she smiles and looks up at him*

(OMGTHATWASSOUNEXPECTEDITEAREDUP. >.> xD
And shush, IT ADDS IMPROV. AND it is because I DUN'T WANT MAH BOYS TO GET HURT.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: *yells in pain*

*Tears of pain slowly turn to tears of emotion while Graverobber sings, she smiles and looks up at him*

(OMGTHATWASSOUNEXPECTEDITEAREDUP. >.> xD
And shush, IT ADDS IMPROV. AND it is because I DUN'T WANT MAH BOYS TO GET HURT.)

Nathan: *smiles* Had enough yet Largo?

Graverobber: *smiles* Okay... I think I should try to take the cast off to see what happened... Hell, I don;t know.

(XD thsi is ALL improv.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:52 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles* Had enough yet Largo?

Graverobber: *smiles* Okay... I think I should try to take the cast off to see what happened... Hell, I don;t know.

(XD thsi is ALL improv.)

Luigi: *breathing heavily, and slowly gets up, stumbing at first* N-... N-never. *takes out other knife*

I-... I felt something weird and extra painful w-when I fell... I am not sure what it was exactly though...

*takes off the cast with the help of Graverobber, and pulls down the collar of her shirt so you can see the gash... It's bleeding. >.<*

(... true. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: *breathing heavily, and slowly gets up, stumbing at first* N-... N-never. *takes out other knife*

I-... I felt something weird and extra painful w-when I fell... I am not sure what it was exactly though...

*takes off the cast with the help of Graverobber, and pulls down the collar of her shirt so you can see the gash... It's bleeding. >.<*

(... true. xD)

*almost in tears over the fact that there is so much blood at one time. She gets scared when there is serious fighting going on.*

Nathan: *attempts to slash a gash in Luigi's leg*

Graverobber: Ohshit... I am taking you to the hospital right now.

(LUIGI, YOU STUBBORN BITCH. Give UP. If you die i'll be saddened and hate myself D:*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:12 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*almost in tears over the fact that there is so much blood at one time. She gets scared when there is serious fighting going on.*

Nathan: *attempts to slash a gash in Luigi's leg*

Graverobber: Ohshit... I am taking you to the hospital right now.

(LUIGI, YOU STUBBORN BITCH. Give UP. If you die i'll be saddened and hate myself D:*

Luigi: *jumps out of the way when Nathan tries to cut his leg, and hits him in the arm with his knife*

*in tears again. And stays seated* N-n-no, I'm not going back in there! It is fine, it is just bleeding...

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:18 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: *jumps out of the way when Nathan tries to cut his leg, and hits him in the arm with his knife*

*in tears again. And stays seated* N-n-no, I'm not going back in there! It is fine, it is just bleeding...

*starts crying, there is pools of crimson liquid every where now Nathan and Nicole are both bleeding* Nathan! ><

Nathan: *winces in pain a bit* That's all you have, Largo? *stabs Luigi in his hand*

Graverobber: You need more stitches, puppet. Please.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*starts crying, there is pools of crimson liquid every where now Nathan and Nicole are both bleeding* Nathan! ><

Nathan: *winces in pain a bit* That's all you have, Largo? *stabs Luigi in his hand*

Graverobber: You need more stitches, puppet. Please.

Luigi: AH. F*CK! *drops knife, but quickly picks it up before Nathan can get it and stabs Nathan on the side of his stomach* HA.

*in tears because of EVERYTHING.* B-but, why?! It's only bleeding... I'll... I w-will s-stop... I don't have to go back there, the doctor said I would be fine!

(CHAOS.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:30 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: AH. F*CK! *drops knife, but quickly picks it up before Nathan can get it and stabs Nathan on the side of his stomach* HA.

*in tears because of EVERYTHING.* B-but, why?! It's only bleeding... I'll... I w-will s-stop... I don't have to go back there, the doctor said I would be fine!

(CHAOS.)

Nathan: oof! >< *is in serious pain, but continues at slash at Luigi's shoulder*

Graverobber: He said you have to be careful. THAT wasn't careful! Your stitches are ripped.

*grips her head, scared and in tears, looking at all of the blood and arguing going on* Everyone..just.. stop! >< Please...Please!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:42 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: oof! >< *is in serious pain, but continues at slash at Luigi's shoulder*

Graverobber: He said you have to be careful. THAT wasn't careful! Your stitches are ripped.

*grips her head, scared and in tears, looking at all of the blood and arguing going on* Everyone... just... stop! >< Please...Please!

Luigi: *yelps in pain and goes down like I did.*

Nathan: *stares at Luigi, then looks at Nicole, then at Skylar*

B-but... I-I didn't want Nathan t-to get hurt! I w-wanted to help! I don't n-need to go back there! It w-will stop! *tears and is in pain, but doesn't care right now.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: *yelps in pain and goes down like I did.*

Nathan: *stares at Luigi, then looks at Nicole, then at Skylar*

B-but... I-I didn't want Nathan t-to get hurt! I w-wanted to help! I don't n-need to go back there! It w-will stop! *tears and is in pain, but doesn't care right now.*

E...Everyone...Just please stop... p-please...*through her tears she looks at Luigi on the ground, covered in his own blood, and Nathan who is bleeding*

Graverobber:...That's it. I'm calling an ambulance...Let's hope to GOD they don't ask questions. *takes my cell phone and calls for an ambulance*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

E...Everyone...Just please stop... p-please...*through her tears she looks at Luigi on the ground, covered in his own blood, and Nathan who is bleeding*

Graverobber:...That's it. I'm calling an ambulance...Let's hope to GOD they don't ask questions. *takes my cell phone and calls for an ambulance*

*Nathan and Luigi stop and glare at eachother, but then both look at Skylar and stop. While Graves and Nicole are in there own world*

No! *grabs his arm and pushes it down to make him stop calling for a ambulence* I told you, I don't need to go back there! I will be perfectly fine! Don't call them, please! *IS actually bleeding heavily, but doesn't care that much.*

(andistotallygoinginsane xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 am

Admin wrote:

*Nathan and Luigi stop and glare at eachother, but then both look at Skylar and stop. While Graves and Nicole are in there own world*

No! *grabs his arm and pushes it down to make him stop calling for a ambulence* I told you, I don't need to go back there! I will be perfectly fine! Don't call them, please! *IS actually bleeding heavily, but doesn't care that much.*

(andistotallygoinginsane xD)

..Thank you. *sighs* Nathan...Are you alright? *smiles at him, and the Luigi!Ignoring begins nao.*

Graverobber: Stay. Besides, even if YOU dont want help, Nathan needs help. *gets up, walks to the other side of the room, and calls again.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:19 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

..Thank you. *sighs* Nathan...Are you alright? *smiles at him, and the Luigi!Ignoring begins nao.*

Graverobber: Stay. Besides, even if YOU dont want help, Nathan needs help. *gets up, walks to the other side of the room, and calls again.*

Nathan: *is breathing heavily, throws scalpel to the ground* Yea... I-Im... I'm fine...

*got punched in the face with that comment, and looks at Nathan, who is bleeding. Now she feels like a total bitch and buries her face in her hand and cries*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KILL THE LARGO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KILL THE LARGO.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next