The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinn vs. Klaine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Rachel, the one that I used to hate.
---
Rachel: Finn, are you okay? You look sad.

(loliamfailingimsorryimsorry)

Blaine: Oh, okay *just shrugs and skates*

(HE DOESN'T EVEN SAY HIS NAME XDDD)
---

Finn: Um... *shakes head and looks at Rachel* No, I am fine.. Lets go...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Oh, okay *just shrugs and skates*

(HE DOESN'T EVEN SAY HIS NAME XDDD)
---

Finn: Um... *shakes head and looks at Rachel* No, I am fine.. Lets go...

Kurt: I thought I saw Finn with her...*thinks of the possibility of them being back together* :/
(XDD)
---
Rachel: Are you sure? Alright... *starts skating fast like the showoff she is*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I thought I saw Finn with her...*thinks of the possibility of them being back together* :/
(XDD)
---
Rachel: Are you sure? Alright... *starts skating fast like the showoff she is*

Blaine: Oh, him... No worries... Come on, lets go... *begins to skate again... Baby it's Cold Outside comes on, he smiles... THIS IS HIS CHANCEEEEEEE. Sings his part* baby its cold outside....... baby it's cold outside.... *looks at Kurt, giving the look of Please Join In.*
---

Finn: *watches Rachel, and just ices at his own pace*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:20 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Oh, him... No worries... Come on, lets go... *begins to skate again... Baby it's Cold Outside comes on, he smiles... THIS IS HIS CHANCEEEEEEE. Sings his part* baby its cold outside....... baby it's cold outside.... *looks at Kurt, giving the look of Please Join In.*
---

Finn: *watches Rachel, and just ices at his own pace*

Kurt: *skates with him, sees his look, smiles then decides to join* I really can't stay...I've got to go away....

---

Rachel: *she thinks hears Kurt's voice, so she looks around for him. She sees him singing with Blaine, and smiles* Finn! Look, Kurt's over there. *she points at Kurt and Blaine* Who's that guy he's with? (she doesn't know Blaine, right? xD)

(OMG DID YOU LOVE THE MOVIE?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *skates with him, sees his look, smiles then decides to join* I really can't stay...I've got to go away....

---

Rachel: *she thinks hears Kurt's voice, so she looks around for him. She sees him singing with Blaine, and smiles* Finn! Look, Kurt's over there. *she points at Kurt and Blaine* Who's that guy he's with? (she doesn't know Blaine, right? xD)

(OMG DID YOU LOVE THE MOVIE?)

Blaine: *smiles* was hoping that you'd drop in-
ill hold your hands, there just like ice- *holds Kurt's hand*
--
Finn: *hears his voice too and looks* Oh uh, yeah... That's Blaine... From The Warblers... :-/ *this ain't good....*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:47 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles* was hoping that you'd drop in-
ill hold your hands, there just like ice- *holds Kurt's hand*
--
Finn: *hears his voice too and looks* Oh uh, yeah... That's Blaine... From The Warblers... :-/ *this ain't good....*

Kurt: This evening has been so very nice. My mother will start to worry... *takes his hand away from Blaine*
(the image of this is giving me more diabeetus.)
---
Rachel: *nods, then sees Finn looks sad* Finn, what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"

Kurt: This evening has been so very nice. My mother will start to worry... *takes his hand away from Blaine*
(the image of this is giving me more diabeetus.)
---
Rachel: *nods, then sees Finn looks sad* Finn, what's wrong?[/quote]

Blaine: hm, beautiful, what you hurry?
---
Finn: um... Just.. Nothing... Just... Kurt... Come on, lets keep skating...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: hm, beautiful, what you hurry?
---
Finn: um... Just.. Nothing... Just... Kurt... Come on, lets keep skating...

Kurt: My father will be pacing the floor...
---
Rachel: Wait, what about Kurt?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: My father will be pacing the floor...
---
Rachel: Wait, what about Kurt?

(LETS JUST SAY THAT THEY SANG THE REST, KINDA IN LOVE, AND WE CAN RESUME TO THE LIPS LOOKS DELISOUS PART? XDDD)
---
Finn: Nothing, just... We kinda broke up last month... He's in love with both me and Blaine, and we said that he would not be either of us until he decides... But I think he chose. D:
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(LETS JUST SAY THAT THEY SANG THE REST, KINDA IN LOVE, AND WE CAN RESUME TO THE LIPS LOOKS DELISOUS PART? XDDD)
---
Finn: Nothing, just... We kinda broke up last month... He's in love with both me and Blaine, and we said that he would not be either of us until he decides... But I think he chose. D:

(LOL I WAS GUNNA SAY THAT MIND READING BITCH 4 FOR YOU.)
--
Rachel: Well, if he chose Blaine, then he chose wrong... You are, like, perfect for him. (lol i can't even do rachel i'm making myself laugh form how shit this is)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LOL I WAS GUNNA SAY THAT MIND READING BITCH 4 FOR YOU.)
--
Rachel: Well, if he chose Blaine, then he chose wrong... You are, like, perfect for him. (lol i can't even do rachel i'm making myself laugh form how shit this is)

(YEAHHH! I GOT 4 FUCKING CANDY CANES! BEAT THAT GRETAN WHINER!)

Finn: Heh, thanks... Rachel. *smiles at her, then looks back at them, listening to Kurt angelic voice*
--
Blaine: GOSH! You're lips look delicious!
Kurt: My brother will be there at the door...
Blaine: Waves upon a tropical shore
Kurt: My maiden aunt-
Blaine: *Kisses Kurts on the lips quickly* Ohhh! your lips are delicious. *BAMF Smile... He couldn't help himself*
---
Finn: *Face of disbelif... D: He should have told me that he chose! D:D:D:*

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/#share
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YEAHHH! I GOT 4 FUCKING CANDY CANES! BEAT THAT GRETAN WHINER!)

Finn: Heh, thanks... Rachel. *smiles at her, then looks back at them, listening to Kurt angelic voice*
--
Blaine: GOSH! You're lips look delicious!
Kurt: My brother will be there at the door...
Blaine: Waves upon a tropical shore
Kurt: My maiden aunt-
Blaine: *Kisses Kurts on the lips quickly* Ohhh! your lips are delicious. *BAMF Smile... He couldn't help himself*
---
Finn: *Face of disbelif... D: He should have told me that he chose! D:D:D:*

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/#share

Kurt: *doesn't know whether to yell at Blaine or to kiss him again* You...cheater. (Blaineee stop making Kurt just want to pick you already and make out with you on the ice, man. Not cool XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *doesn't know whether to yell at Blaine or to kiss him again* You...cheater. (Blaineee stop making Kurt just want to pick you already and make out with you on the ice, man. Not cool XD)

Blaine: Aww, come on, *skates to his side and puts a hand on his shoulder* I just couldn't help myself! And it was perfect timing. *smiles*

---

Finn: *tenses up... He's mad now... D: then grabs Rachels hand* Come on, we should just keep on skating...

(RACHEL SHOULD KISS HIM AS WELLXD TO MAKE KURT JELLY. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Aww, come on, *skates to his side and puts a hand on his shoulder* I just couldn't help myself! And it was perfect timing. *smiles*

---

Finn: *tenses up... He's mad now... D: then grabs Rachels hand* Come on, we should just keep on skating...

(RACHEL SHOULD KISS HIM AS WELLXD TO MAKE KURT JELLY. XD)

(DUDE, I WAS GONNA ASK YOU IF WE SHOULD DO THAT GTFO MY MIND BITCH)

Kurt: Okay, it was perfect timing, *mumbles: and I kinda miss kissing you*...but you're still a cheater. *smirks*
---
Rachel: Yeah... *she begins to skate with him, but stops herself and Finn* Finn? *he looks at her, and she kisses him quickly on the lips, then waits for his reaction*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DUDE, I WAS GONNA ASK YOU IF WE SHOULD DO THAT GTFO MY MIND BITCH)

Kurt: Okay, it was perfect timing, *mumbles: and I kinda miss kissing you*...but you're still a cheater. *smirks*
---
Rachel: Yeah... *she begins to skate with him, but stops herself and Finn* Finn? *he looks at her, and she kisses him quickly on the lips, then waits for his reaction*

(NEVER. BITCH.)

Blaine: *smirks* I did too, come on, lets keeps skating, *places hand on shoulder and then skates*
---

Finn: O.O *looks at her, just... he hasn't kissed anyone else besides Kurt in a long time... It... It felt good... He is not sure if he should yell at her or to kiss her back... He has a twitch of a smile* W=what... What was that about? *smirks*

(OOOOH KURT IS GOIN TO FALL AGAINNN XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(NEVER. BITCH.)

Blaine: *smirks* I did too, come on, lets keeps skating, *places hand on shoulder and then skates*
---

Finn: O.O *looks at her, just... he hasn't kissed anyone else besides Kurt in a long time... It... It felt good... He is not sure if he should yell at her or to kiss her back... He has a twitch of a smile* W=what... What was that about? *smirks*

(OOOOH KURT IS GOIN TO FALL AGAINNN XDD)

(FINE THEN. MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE IN MY MIND)

Kurt: *is skating Fine...then he see's Rachel Berry kissing Finn. He slips on his arse AGAIN.*
---
Rachel: Finn, I think it's needless to say I..I still like you...

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FINE THEN. MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE IN MY MIND)

Kurt: *is skating Fine...then he see's Rachel Berry kissing Finn. He slips on his arse AGAIN.*
---
Rachel: Finn, I think it's needless to say I..I still like you...

(WILL DO. THANKS BUDDEH. C:)

Blaine: Whoa! *Watches Kurt fall HARD, he stops in front of him and brings a hand out to help him back up* That one looked painful! You need to be more carefull! *smiles*
---
Finn: *smirks... Then looks at Kurt who is on the ground... Looking at Finn... Finn looks down, but then looks at Rachel and kisses her again, trying to add passion in it, to make Kurt extremely jealous.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(WILL DO. THANKS BUDDEH. C:)

Blaine: Whoa! *Watches Kurt fall HARD, he stops in front of him and brings a hand out to help him back up* That one looked painful! You need to be more carefull! *smiles*
---
Finn: *smirks... Then looks at Kurt who is on the ground... Looking at Finn... Finn looks down, but then looks at Rachel and kisses her again, trying to add passion in it, to make Kurt extremely jealous.*

Kurt: *smiles because of Blaine, but starts crying and tearing up the second he sees Finn kiss Rachel*
---
Rachel: *is extremely happy Finn is kissing her... She kisses back, and when the kiss breaks she asks* Does this mean we're back together?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles because of Blaine, but starts crying and tearing up the second he sees Finn kiss Rachel*
---
Rachel: *is extremely happy Finn is kissing her... She kisses back, and when the kiss breaks she asks* Does this mean we're back together?

Blaine: Hey... Whats wrong? *doesn't like when Kurt is upset...*
---
Finn: I... *looks at Kurt again... Then Rachel* Um... Yes. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Hey... Whats wrong? *doesn't like when Kurt is upset...*
---
Finn: I... *looks at Kurt again... Then Rachel* Um... Yes. *smiles*

Kurt: Finn..He... Nothing. It's not important.. *he get's up*
---
Rachel: *smiles brightly and kisses him again*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn..He... Nothing. It's not important.. *he get's up*
---
Rachel: *smiles brightly and kisses him again*

Finn: *smiles... But then is sad... but doesn't show it...*

---

*After everyone leaves, Finn decides to stay and just skate on his own, without Rachel, and to practice, he starts to skate MEGA fast, getting out his stress...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles... But then is sad... but doesn't show it...*

---

*After everyone leaves, Finn decides to stay and just skate on his own, without Rachel, and to practice, he starts to skate MEGA fast, getting out his stress...*
Kurt: *Just finished saying good-bye to Blaine, but he plans to stay behind and think while he skates. When he gets back to the ice, he sees Finn, who is ultimately failing at it. He goes onto the ice and skates over to him* Need some help?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Just finished saying good-bye to Blaine, but he plans to stay behind and think while he skates. When he gets back to the ice, he sees Finn, who is ultimately failing at it. He goes onto the ice and skates over to him* Need some help?

Finn: *falls when he hears Kurt, Ow.* Um...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *falls when he hears Kurt, Ow.* Um...

Kurt: I take that as a yes. *helps get Finn up. He wants to ask about Rachel...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I take that as a yes. *helps get Finn up. He wants to ask about Rachel...*

Finn: Um, thanks... *starts skating, at his own pace* So um... *mumbles* I take it that you chose...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinn vs. Klaine
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: