The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinn vs. Klaine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles again, then kisses Kurt on the lips, and while, he helps Kurt with his shirt, sliding it off smoothy, letting it fall to the ground. He smiles while he kisses Kurt, loving every second*

Kurt: *puts his hands on Blaine's lower back, rubbing softly on his skin.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *puts his hands on Blaine's lower back, rubbing softly on his skin.*

Blaine: *Gets sweet, chills all over, he moans and then starts to kiss Kurt even MORE Passionitly, begining take off HIS jacket*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Gets sweet, chills all over, he moans and then starts to kiss Kurt even MORE Passionitly, begining take off HIS jacket*

Kurt: *helps Blaine finish taking off his jacket, tossing it behind him, not really caring where it lands. Then he slips his tongue into Blaine's mouth slowly*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:45 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *helps Blaine finish taking off his jacket, tossing it behind him, not really caring where it lands. Then he slips his tongue into Blaine's mouth slowly*

Blaine: *moans again, then goes for unbottoning Kurt's shirt...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *moans again, then goes for unbottoning Kurt's shirt...*
(Random fact: Shirtless + tie = hawt. Jsyk. XD)

Kurt: *helps him unbutton it, but doesn't take it off just yet*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Random fact: Shirtless + tie = hawt. Jsyk. XD)

Kurt: *helps him unbutton it, but doesn't take it off just yet*

(Oh fuck yes)

Blaine: *breaks the kiss* Im I edging it too close? *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Oh fuck yes)

Blaine: *breaks the kiss* Im I edging it too close? *smiles*

Kurt: Never. *smiles and starts kissing Blaine's lips again, hands around his waist*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Never. *smiles and starts kissing Blaine's lips again, hands around his waist*

Blaine: *intensifys the kiss while he slips off Kurt's shirt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *intensifys the kiss while he slips off Kurt's shirt*

Kurt: *breaks the kiss and pulls Blaine by the hand so he is in front of the couch, then pushes him on to it playfully, sits next to him and proceeds to kiss him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *breaks the kiss and pulls Blaine by the hand so he is in front of the couch, then pushes him on to it playfully, sits next to him and proceeds to kiss him*

Blaine: *laughs while he the kiss between then gets much much deeper, he wraps his hand over Kurt's face while kissing, they notice that they are slowly beginning to move into laying down position.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs while he the kiss between then gets much much deeper, he wraps his hand over Kurt's face while kissing, they notice that they are slowly beginning to move into laying down position.

(lol Kurt's on top cus Blaine is bottom. XD I LOVE TUMBLR ANONS. Also UNF)

Kurt: *personally has no problem with this. Yeah, none. At all. He breaks the kiss to give Blaine another lovebite*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(lol Kurt's on top cus Blaine is bottom. XD I LOVE TUMBLR ANONS. Also UNF)

Kurt: *personally has no problem with this. Yeah, none. At all. He breaks the kiss to give Blaine another lovebite*

( 'CUSES? XDD)

Blaine: *once again moans, he doesn't care how loud he is, he can die happy right now, he does. Not. Care. At. All. He notices that Kurt is now on top of him... he can't help but to start to laugh*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

( 'CUSES? XDD)

Blaine: *once again moans, he doesn't care how loud he is, he can die happy right now, he does. Not. Care. At. All. He notices that Kurt is now on top of him... he can't help but to start to laugh*

(It sounds dirty cus it is. xD Tumblr anon questions that people ask are disturbing, and someone asked why is Blaine bottom, to which I replied "o.o" but someone else wrote "Cus Kurt's on top. Duh." XD AND UNF CUS UNF)

Kurt: *stops what he was doing* What's so funny?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(It sounds dirty cus it is. xD Tumblr anon questions that people ask are disturbing, and someone asked why is Blaine bottom, to which I replied "o.o" but someone else wrote "Cus Kurt's on top. Duh." XD AND UNF CUS UNF)

Kurt: *stops what he was doing* What's so funny?

(XDDD NICE ONE MAN, NICE ONE)

Blaine: Nothing really, I just think it's kinda funny that you tell me who you chose and we have been making out now for... It has to be almost a hour now. *smiles brightly*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD NICE ONE MAN, NICE ONE)

Blaine: Nothing really, I just think it's kinda funny that you tell me who you chose and we have been making out now for... It has to be almost a hour now. *smiles brightly*

Kurt: Well, it's been a while since I've been able to kiss anyone and we're kissing like this. *puts a hand on Blaine's exposed chest* I just don't want to stop.*kisses his lips quickly* But I should get home. Dad's probably freaking out.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, it's been a while since I've been able to kiss anyone and we're kissing like this. *puts a hand on Blaine's exposed chest* I just don't want to stop.*kisses his lips quickly* But I should get home. Dad's probably freaking out.

Blaine: *laughs* Aw, come on. I'm sure he is fine. *smiles, then kisses Kurt again*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* Aw, come on. I'm sure he is fine. *smiles, then kisses Kurt again*

Kurt: *....yeah, he ain't going anywhere. He kisses back, making the kiss more passionate*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *....yeah, he ain't going anywhere. He kisses back, making the kiss more passionate*

Blaine: *smiles while he kisses him, God, he just loves the fark out of this*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles while he kisses him, God, he just loves the fark out of this*

Kurt: *he smiles, too, and eventually breaks the kiss* I really have to go now. Call me. *kisses his cheek then gets off of Blaine and puts his shirt and jacket back on*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:09 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *he smiles, too, and eventually breaks the kiss* I really have to go now. Call me. *kisses his cheek then gets off of Blaine and puts his shirt and jacket back on*

Blaine: *smiles brightly and sits up on the couch* Nice ''snogging'' with you. *laughs* And will do.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:11 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles brightly and sits up on the couch* Nice ''snogging'' with you. *laughs* And will do.

Kurt: Snogging? You really are a dapper little nerd, aren't you? *smiles and blows a kiss before he leaves*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Snogging? You really are a dapper little nerd, aren't you? *smiles and blows a kiss before he leaves*

(YOUR POST. I DON'T KNOW. BUT T MADE ME AWWW)

Blaine: *laughs, then calls out while Kurt's leaving* Once again, I can't seem to help it!

---

Finn: *When Kurt comes home, he goes to his room where Finn is, with a smile slapped across his face... Finn doesn't notice it at first... But then* Um.. Hey Kurt?

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YOUR POST. I DON'T KNOW. BUT T MADE ME AWWW)

Blaine: *laughs, then calls out while Kurt's leaving* Once again, I can't seem to help it!

---

Finn: *When Kurt comes home, he goes to his room where Finn is, with a smile slapped across his face... Finn doesn't notice it at first... But then* Um.. Hey Kurt?

(CUS KLAINE IS JUST THAT FUCKING ADORABLE. XD)

Kurt: Yes, Finn? *still has a hugeee smile on his face*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(CUS KLAINE IS JUST THAT FUCKING ADORABLE. XD)

Kurt: Yes, Finn? *still has a hugeee smile on his face*

Finn: *stands up from the bed to see the... bruise on his neck?* What's that on your neck? *get's closer to see better*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *stands up from the bed to see the... bruise on his neck?* What's that on your neck? *get's closer to see better*

Kurt: *his eyes go a bit wide and his smile fades* Oh, it's, uh, it's nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinn vs. Klaine   Kinn vs. Klaine - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinn vs. Klaine
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: