The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Shattered... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:47 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs a little bit*I need pictures, video...something. How come you never told me?
---
Puck:...So Ladyface has skills....Who would have thought....I still can't believe I got beat by you.

Blaine: Don't worry, I have videos. *smiles* And because I just learned that you liked it!
---
Finn: Believe it, buddeh. *smirks*

(SHOULD HE SHOW THE VIDEO TO HIM, AND IT WOULD BE THE ORIGINAL, AND JUST GIVES A LOOK OF BAMFNESS? xD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:50 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Don't worry, I have videos. *smiles* And because I just learned that you liked it!
---
Finn: Believe it, buddeh. *smirks*

(SHOULD HE SHOW THE VIDEO TO HIM, AND IT WOULD BE THE ORIGINAL, AND JUST GIVES A LOOK OF BAMFNESS? xD)

(YES. OH MY GOD XD)
Kurt: Can I see these videos? *Smiles*
---
Puck: *glares at him* Wanna go again?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:04 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YES. OH MY GOD XD)
Kurt: Can I see these videos? *Smiles*
---
Puck: *glares at him* Wanna go again?

Blaine: Of course you can. *smiles, then goes to his laptop, -which was in his bag- turning it on, going to youtube and putting on A Very Potter Musical Act 1 Part 1. He then looks at Kurt and smiles like a totally BAMF*
---
Finn: *glares* Lets. *grabs the controller*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Of course you can. *smiles, then goes to his laptop, -which was in his bag- turning it on, going to youtube and putting on A Very Potter Musical Act 1 Part 1. He then looks at Kurt and smiles like a totally BAMF*
---
Finn: *glares* Lets. *grabs the controller*

Kurt: *shakes his head* There is no way that you did the original...no way...
---
Puck: *grabs the controller and plays like his life depends on it xD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:25 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head* There is no way that you did the original...no way...
---
Puck: *grabs the controller and plays like his life depends on it xD*

Blaine: *just keeps smiling like a dork* Look closer, that guy who plays Harry that you said looked like me? Well... *Sick of summer and this waiting around, man, it's September so I'm skiping this townnnn...*
---
Finn: *Is getting his ass kicked this time... Fighting... Fighting... Fighting... dead.* Damnit to hell, you killed me!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *just keeps smiling like a dork* Look closer, that guy who plays Harry that you said looked like me? Well... *Sick of summer and this waiting around, man, it's September so I'm skiping this townnnn...*
---
Finn: *Is getting his ass kicked this time... Fighting... Fighting... Fighting... dead.* Damnit to hell, you killed me!

Kurt: No. Way...So I'm dating Harry Freakin' Potter.. *smiles like a dork*
---
Puck: Haha! The Puckasarus is back!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:45 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: No. Way...So I'm dating Harry Freakin' Potter.. *smiles like a dork*
---
Puck: Haha! The Puckasarus is back!

Blaine: *smiles at the comment, and Kurt's smile. He then pretends to fix a imaginary tie* Yes way. *laughs*
---
Finn: Shit... >.> Oh shush.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:47 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles at the comment, and Kurt's smile. He then pretends to fix a imaginary tie* Yes way. *laughs*
---
Finn: Shit... >.> Oh shush.

Kurt: *laughs* Okay, you are the nerdiest person I've ever met, and I know a guy that speaks Na'vi...
---
Puck: Never!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:54 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs* Okay, you are the nerdiest person I've ever met, and I know a guy that speaks Na'vi...
---
Puck: Never!

Blaine: Na'vi? Lor Manari... *Laughs, then holds up a hand* I am guilty for the being the most biggest nerd, and for knowing some Na'vi myself. *smiles*
(FAIL?)
---
Finn: *just... punches Puck in the arm... smirking*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:59 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Na'vi? *says whatever the hell ''You have beautiful eyes'' is* *Laughs right after, then holds up a hand* I am guilty for the being the most biggest nerd, and for knowing some Na'vi myself. *smiles*
(FAIL?)
---
Finn: *just... punches Puck in the arm... smirking*
(XDDD NEVERRRR)

Kurt:...Oh God, not you too... *smiles brightly* Any other nerdy things I should know about?
---
Puck: Oh, you wanna go?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:15 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD NEVERRRR)

Kurt:...Oh God, not you too... *smiles brightly* Any other nerdy things I should know about?
---
Puck: Oh, you wanna go?

Blaine: *laughs* Hm... *strokes chin like he has a beard. xDD* All I am thinking is that I can play Guitar, Cello, and the Piano... But that ain't nerdy, is it? *smiles*
---
Finn: Bring it.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:19 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* Hm... *strokes chin like he has a beard. xDD* All I am thinking is that I can play Guitar, Cello, and the Piano... But that ain't nerdy, is it? *smiles*
---
Finn: Bring it.

Kurt: *Smiles* No, that's actually quite sexy....
---
Puck: *tackles Finn to the ground, punching him hard enough for him to feel it, but not hard enough for it to hurt*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:44 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Smiles* No, that's actually quite sexy....
---
Puck: *tackles Finn to the ground, punching him hard enough for him to feel it, but not hard enough for it to hurt*

Blaine: *smiles* Thought you would think that... Hm... I do have them here... In the back room... >.> *smiles*
---
Finn: *starts laughing as he then flips them around, so now Finn, is doing the punching*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:46 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles* Thought you would think that... Hm... I do have them here... In the back room... >.> *smiles*
---
Finn: *starts laughing as he then flips them around, so now Finn, is doing the punching*

Kurt: Hm...Wanna play me something? *smiles*
---
Puck: Come on, Hudson! Fight like a man! *tries to put him in a headlock*
(my brother fights like this with his friends...IN REALITY IT'S LESS...I DON'T KNOW...GAY SOUNDING?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Hm...Wanna play me something? *smiles*
---
Puck: Come on, Hudson! Fight like a man! *tries to put him in a headlock*
(my brother fights like this with his friends...IN REALITY IT'S LESS...I DON'T KNOW...GAY SOUNDING?)

(zDDDD NICE ONE MAN. XD BOYS.)

Blaine: I thought you'd never ask. *smirks, then leads Kurt to where his intruments are. Showing a cello, guitar, and piano.* Pick your intrument of choice, *smiles*
---
Finn: *tries to get out of the headlock. When he does, he tries to put Puck in a Figure 8, sucessing*

(IS THAT WHAT THEY ARE CALLED? And have too leave ya, moms awake. BUT I WILL NOT. SLEEP. PROMISE)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:14 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(zDDDD NICE ONE MAN. XD BOYS.)

Blaine: I thought you'd never ask. *smirks, then leads Kurt to where his intruments are. Showing a cello, guitar, and piano.* Pick your intrument of choice, *smiles*
---
Finn: *tries to get out of the headlock. When he does, he tries to put Puck in a Figure 8, sucessing*

(IS THAT WHAT THEY ARE CALLED? And have too leave ya, moms awake. BUT I WILL NOT. SLEEP. PROMISE)
(NO IDEA, but i know what you are talking about xD AND FUUUUUUUUU <3)

Kurt: Hmm... Piano... *smiles*
---
Puck: Dude, unfair! *tries to get out of it, failing miserably*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(NO IDEA, but i know what you are talking about xD AND FUUUUUUUUU <3)

Kurt: Hmm... Piano... *smiles*
---
Puck: Dude, unfair! *tries to get out of it, failing miserably*

Blaine: Alrightly *smiles, then walks over to the Piano, sitting down, then patting the stool, telling Kurt to sit next to him*
---
Finn: *Smiles* Muahahaha! Give up, Puckerman?!

(... OKAY. SO WE HAVE LEARNED THAT BLAINE HELPS KURT EASE HIS MIND, AND PUCK HELPS FINN EASES HIS. XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Alrightly *smiles, then walks over to the Piano, sitting down, then patting the stool, telling Kurt to sit next to him*
---
Finn: *Smiles* Muahahaha! Give up, Puckerman?!

(... OKAY. SO WE HAVE LEARNED THAT BLAINE HELPS KURT EASE HIS MIND, AND PUCK HELPS FINN EASES HIS. XDD)

(WHICH IS WHY KLAINE IS MY HEAD CANON OTP, AND FUCK IS MY CRACK SHIP OTP)

Kurt: *sits next to him, smiling*
---
Puck: You wish! *gets out of the figure 8, and tackles Finn down again*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WHICH IS WHY KLAINE IS MY HEAD CANON OTP, AND FUCK IS MY CRACK SHIP OTP)

Kurt: *sits next to him, smiling*
---
Puck: You wish! *gets out of the figure 8, and tackles Finn down again*

Blaine: *Thinks a little bit of what to play, then cracks his fingers, like piano players should, and starts playing and singing* Something in the way he moves, attracts me like no other lover. Something in the way he woos me... *smiles, then looks at Kurt while playing* I don't want to leave him now,... You know I believe in hell...
---
Finn: GRAH! *Get's tackled, then tries to weasle him off*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:53 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Thinks a little bit of what to play, then cracks his fingers, like piano players should, and starts playing and singing* Something in the way he moves, attracts me like no other lover. Something in the way he woos me... *smiles, then looks at Kurt while playing* I don't want to leave him now,... You know I believe in hell...
---
Finn: GRAH! *Get's tackled, then tries to weasle him off*

Kurt: *bits his lip and listens to Blaine sing*
---
Puck: Not happening, Husdon! *keeps him pinned down*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *bits his lip and listens to Blaine sing*
---
Puck: Not happening, Husdon! *keeps him pinned down*

Blaine: *smiles, then keeps singing* Somewhere in his smile he knows, that I don't need no other lover. Something in her style that shows me... I don't want to leave her now, you know I believe in hell... You're asking me will my love grow, I don't know, I don't know... You stick around now, it may show... I don't know, I don't know....
---
Finn: *curses under his breath, he is pretty pinned down* Ugh, fine... What are you going to do to me now?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles, then keeps singing* Somewhere in his smile he knows, that I don't need no other lover. Something in her style that shows me... I don't want to leave her now, you know I believe in hell... You're asking me will my love grow, I don't know, I don't know... You stick around now, it may show... I don't know, I don't know....
---
Finn: *curses under his breath, he is pretty pinned down* Ugh, fine... What are you going to do to me now?!

(Our Finn/Puck thing is kinda...gay xD)
Kurt: *Smiles, watching Blaine's hands move on the Piano*
---
Puck: Nothing *gets off of him* But I just won wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Our Finn/Puck thing is kinda...gay xD)
Kurt: *Smiles, watching Blaine's hands move on the Piano*
---
Puck: Nothing *gets off of him* But I just won wrestling.

(I concur... XD)
Blaine: *keeps smiling as he see's Kurt's expression* Something in the way he knows,, nd all I have to do is think of him... Something in the things he shows me... I don't want to leave her now... You know I believe in hell... *Finishes the song, then looks at Kurt with a smile*
---
Finn: Baw. *groans a bit playfully* But one day, I will win wrestling... One day.... *Smirks*

(... THIS IS OVERLY GAY. I LOVE IT XD)

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I concur... XD)
Blaine: *keeps smiling as he see's Kurt's expression* Something in the way he knows,, nd all I have to do is think of him... Something in the things he shows me... I don't want to leave her now... You know I believe in hell... *Finishes the song, then looks at Kurt with a smile*
---
Finn: Baw. *groans a bit playfully* But one day, I will win wrestling... One day.... *Smirks*

(... THIS IS OVERLY GAY. I LOVE IT XD)

(IT TOTALLY IS... xD)

Kurt: You are amazing...*kisses his cheek*
---
Puck: Oh, you wish. The Puckasarus has serious guns, dude.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IT TOTALLY IS... xD)

Kurt: You are amazing...*kisses his cheek*
---
Puck: Oh, you wish. The Puckasarus has serious guns, dude.

Blaine: *smiles, he then kisses HIS cheek* I'm glad you liked it... Anything else you would like to hear while we're here? *smirks*
---
Finn: *Just smirks at Puck, like ''seriously?'', he then shakes his head and laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered...
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: