The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Shattered... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:34 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles, then starts kissing Kurt's neck while he does it, now turned on*
---
Finn: *smiles a little then it slowly fades* Just-... Troubles with Kurt... *Big troubles...*

Kurt: *slides his hand down a little bit further...xD*
---
Puck: What kind of troubles?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *slides his hand down a little bit further...xD*
---
Puck: What kind of troubles?

Blaine: *moves up to his lips, smiling while*
---
Finn: *sighs* Just... We kinda got back together... But then today I found out that he never actually fully broke up with Blaine... And we just had a huge fight about it, and he stormed out of the house... *Thinks of what they both said to eachother...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *moves up to his lips, smiling while*
---
Finn: *sighs* Just... We kinda got back together... But then today I found out that he never actually fully broke up with Blaine... And we just had a huge fight about it, and he stormed out of the house... *Thinks of what they both said to eachother...*

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, moving his hand further down until both his hands are entirely in Blaine's pants, then he laughs* So now I guess you are now, officially, my teenage dream?
---
Puck: Blaine...is that the really short hobbit-ish guy from sectionals? And fight must have been pretty bad to make him leave...what did you say to him?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, moving his hand further down until both his hands are entirely in Blaine's pants, then he laughs* So now I guess you are now, officially, my teenage dream?
---
Puck: Blaine...is that the really short hobbit-ish guy from sectionals? And fight must have been pretty bad to make him leave...what did you say to him?

(... I. LOVE YOU... SMALL HOBBIT GUY. XDDDD)

Blaine: *laughs then gently kisses his lips* Yep, pretty much. *smiles*
---
Finn: Um, yeah... And I told him that between me and Blaine, he was a slut... And that if Sam was gay, he would have him as well... And then he yelled at me about all the slutty things I've done... >_<
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(... I. LOVE YOU... SMALL HOBBIT GUY. XDDDD)

Blaine: *laughs then gently kisses his lips* Yep, pretty much. *smiles*
---
Finn: Um, yeah... And I told him that between me and Blaine, he was a slut... And that if Sam was gay, he would have him as well... And then he yelled at me about all the slutty things I've done... >_<

(XDD SORRY ABOUT LEAVING. PHONE DIED AND THEY WOULDNT LET ME PAUSE IT TO GET THE CHARGER. WE'RE IN BETWEEN MOVIES SO THEY LET ME XD)

Kurt: *looks down at his hands in Blaine's pants* So, how does this feel? *smirks*
---
Puck: *laughs a little* That's pretty bad bro... I mean, I never pictured Hummel to be a slut, but you and I definitely are...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD SORRY ABOUT LEAVING. PHONE DIED AND THEY WOULDNT LET ME PAUSE IT TO GET THE CHARGER. WE'RE IN BETWEEN MOVIES SO THEY LET ME XD)

Kurt: *looks down at his hands in Blaine's pants* So, how does this feel? *smirks*
---
Puck: *laughs a little* That's pretty bad bro... I mean, I never pictured Hummel to be a slut, but you and I definitely are...

(xDD TIS OKAY DUDE. AND DUDE... DO YOU THINK FINN IS KINDA SENSITIVE ABOUT WHAT HE DID WITH SANTANA/QUINN/RACHEL? XD)

Blaine: *smiles* No lie, without any kissing invold, it is kinda awkward. *laughs*
(xDD)
---
Finn: Yeah... I-I didn't mean it... I was just so mad that... It just came out... *and no comment on that last sentense*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDD TIS OKAY DUDE. AND DUDE... DO YOU THINK FINN IS KINDA SENSITIVE ABOUT WHAT HE DID WITH SANTANA/QUINN/RACHEL? XD)

Blaine: *smiles* No lie, without any kissing invold, it is kinda awkward. *laughs*
(xDD)
---
Finn: Yeah... I-I didn't mean it... I was just so mad that... It just came out... *and no comment on that last sentense*

(YEAH DEFINITELY)
Kurt: Exactly why I will never understand some of Katy Perry's lyrics...*takes his hands out of Blaine's jeans and wraps his arms around Blaine's neck*
---
Puck: Yeah, I hate it when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(YEAH DEFINITELY)
Kurt: Exactly why I will never understand some of Katy Perry's lyrics...*takes his hands out of Blaine's jeans and wraps his arms around Blaine's neck*
---
Puck: Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

Blaine: Ah, better. *smiles, then kisses Kurts lips gently*
---
Finn: *silence* So... * reaches out to grab the COD game case* Get ready dude, because your ass with be offically kicked. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:14 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Ah, better. *smiles, then kisses Kurts lips gently*
---
Finn: *silence* So... * reaches out to grab the COD game case* Get ready dude, because your ass with be offically kicked. *smirks*

Kurt: *smiles into the kiss, but breaks it soon* Blaine...I know how Finn feels about this, and you know how I feel...but how do you feel about it? (XD I'M CURIOUS OKAY)
---
Puck: Oh, you wish. *grabs a controller*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:32 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles into the kiss, but breaks it soon* Blaine...I know how Finn feels about this, and you know how I feel...but how do you feel about it? (XD I'M CURIOUS OKAY)
---
Puck: Oh, you wish. *grabs a controller*

Blaine: About what? About the whole you-liking-both-of-us thing? (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CHU TALK ABOUT, SO I ASKED. XD)
---
Finn: *after playing a few rounds, it is time for time breaker, he looks at Puck* Tie breaker, bitch. *smirks, then hits play again*

(xDDDD OH, IT'S ON, BITCHES.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:36 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: About what? About the whole you-liking-both-of-us thing? (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CHU TALK ABOUT, SO I ASKED. XD)
---
Finn: *after playing a few rounds, it is time for time breaker, he looks at Puck* Tie breaker, bitch. *smirks, then hits play again*

(xDDDD OH, IT'S ON, BITCHES.)

Kurt: *nods* Yes about that (SORRY IF I STOP MAKING SENSE JUST FINISHED THE SECOND MOVIE AND CRYING)
----
Puck: Dude, I'm not getting beat by someone who's half a girl! *Smirks*
(XDD CRYING)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *nods* Yes about that (SORRY IF I STOP MAKING SENSE JUST FINISHED THE SECOND MOVIE AND CRYING)
----
Puck: Dude, I'm not getting beat by someone who's half a girl! *Smirks*
(XDD CRYING)

(xDDDD)

Blaine: I-... It has actually happened to me once... So I understand what you are going through... But I guess I feel... I guess a bit troubled, since I'm afraid you might just suddenly leave me... But besides that, I am just happy we're together. *smiles* (WAS THAT GOOD?)
---
Finn: *scoffs playfully* Now you're gonna get it. *they start playing, and when Puck is winning, Finn grabs his controller away from him, still playing his. But smirking while*
(xDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:59 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDD)

Blaine: I-... It has actually happened to me once... So I understand what you are going through... But I guess I feel... I guess a bit troubled, since I'm afraid you might just suddenly leave me... But besides that, I am just happy we're together. *smiles* (WAS THAT GOOD?)
---
Finn: *scoffs playfully* Now you're gonna get it. *they start playing, and when Puck is winning, Finn grabs his controller away from him, still playing his. But smirking while*
(xDDDD)

(VERY)
Kurt: You've been through this? What happened? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to...just....know that I will never leave you...Even when I die, I will make it my priority to haunt you.
---
Puck: DUDE! Uncalled for! *tries to take Finn's controller now, and ends up just tackling him xD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(VERY)
Kurt: You've been through this? What happened? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to...just....know that I will never leave you...Even when I die, I will make it my priority to haunt you.
---
Puck: DUDE! Uncalled for! *tries to take Finn's controller now, and ends up just tackling him xD*

Blaine: It wasn't really detailed, it just basicly what you and Finn are going through, but I just... Followed my instints and heart to pick who I wanted to be with. *then smiles* You better haunt me.
---
Finn: *laughs when tackled* GAH! *then pushes Puck and goes back to his controller, trying to quickly win* I will win this, damnit!

(xDD I SENSE THE FUCK. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: It wasn't really detailed, it just basicly what you and Finn are going through, but I just... Followed my instints and heart to pick who I wanted to be with. *then smiles* You better haunt me.
---
Finn: *laughs when tackled* GAH! *then pushes Puck and goes back to his controller, trying to quickly win* I will win this, damnit!

(xDD I SENSE THE FUCK. XD)

(THE FUCK IS STRONG. XD)
Kurt: But...you obviously aren't with who you chose now, at least I hope not...Why did you guys break up?
--
Puck: No way! *grabs his controller off the ground and does some legit shooting*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THE FUCK IS STRONG. XD)
Kurt: But...you obviously aren't with who you chose now, at least I hope not...Why did you guys break up?
--
Puck: No way! *grabs his controller off the ground and does some legit shooting*

Blaine: Of course not. And he needed to move away, and long distance relationships never work out, so, we went our seprate ways. *pulls Kurts closer* Like now I have you, one of the best boyfriends a guy could ask for. *smiles,then kisses his lips gently*
---
Finn: BAH. *tries to do some BAMF shooting*

(CAN YOU KILL EACHOTHER IN COD?! xDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:43 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Of course not. And he needed to move away, and long distance relationships never work out, so, we went our seprate ways. *pulls Kurts closer* Like now I have you, one of the best boyfriends a guy could ask for. *smiles,then kisses his lips gently*
---
Finn: BAH. *tries to do some BAMF shooting*

(CAN YOU KILL EACHOTHER IN COD?! xDD)

(IF I AM NOT MIXING IT UP WITH ANOTHER SHOOTING GAME MENTALLY, YES YOU CAN XD)
Kurt: I'm not a good boyfriend...I'm practically cheating on you, Blaine. You deserve better...
---
Puck: *totally almost kills Finn's character*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IF I AM NOT MIXING IT UP WITH ANOTHER SHOOTING GAME MENTALLY, YES YOU CAN XD)
Kurt: I'm not a good boyfriend...I'm practically cheating on you, Blaine. You deserve better...
---
Puck: *totally almost kills Finn's character*

Kurt: Kurt, you're fine. *smiles* You are not a slut, you're just going through some ploblems, and you are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, and you have such a angelic voice that makes me melt. You are amazing in every single way, and I love you. *smiles*
---
Finn: Gah! *laughs then makes his character run and hide, then springs out when Pucks character is by him, and starts shooting the hell outta him xDD*

(Blooper: Finn: Gah! *bring out bazooka in game and blasts Pucks character* xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Kurt, you're fine. *smiles* You are not a slut, you're just going through some ploblems, and you are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, and you have such a angelic voice that makes me melt. You are amazing in every single way, and I love you. *smiles*
---
Finn: Gah! *laughs then makes his character run and hide, then springs out when Pucks character is by him, and starts shooting the hell outta him xDD*

(Blooper: Finn: Gah! *bring out bazooka in game and blasts Pucks character* xDDD)

(XDD WIN)
Kurt: *smiles and rests his head on Blaine's shoulder* A) You are the most beautifully hot thing in the universe. B) You're voice is incredibly sexy, C) You are perfectly amazing in every way, and D) I love you more.
----
Puck: *curses under his breath as Finn shoots his character, and throws his controller on the ground when he dies* How the hell did I just get beat by you!?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD WIN)
Kurt: *smiles and rests his head on Blaine's shoulder* A) You are the most beautifully hot thing in the universe. B) You're voice is incredibly sexy, C) You are perfectly amazing in every way, and D) I love you more.
----
Puck: *curses under his breath as Finn shoots his character, and throws his controller on the ground when he dies* How the hell did I just get beat by you!?

(BA-BOOM, MOTHAFUCKA. XD)

Blaine: *smiles brightly,* Your damn near flawless that you make Angels cry, your voice is supermegafoxyawesomehot, and I love you most. *smiles*
---
Finn: *evil smirk* I just rule that hard.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:33 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(BA-BOOM, MOTHAFUCKA. XD)

Blaine: *smiles brightly,* Your damn near flawless that you make Angels cry, your voice is supermegafoxyawesomehot, and I love you most. *smiles*
---
Finn: *evil smirk* I just rule that hard.

(FORGIVE ME FOR NOT TELLING YOU THIS EARLIER, BUT I AM CRAZY AND DECIDED THAT AVPM IS IN FACT IN THE GLEE WORLD AND BLAINE WAS IN IT BACK IN HIS OLD SCHOOL. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW CUS I REFERENCE IT HERE XD)

Kurt: You actually are flawless, your voice is actual sex, and I love you more than Harry Potter loves Zefron. *smirk*
---
Puck: It feels like I got beat by a girl... Wait, didn't you once tell me Hummel beat you? So, technically I'm worse at COD than Kurt Hummel?...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FORGIVE ME FOR NOT TELLING YOU THIS EARLIER, BUT I AM CRAZY AND DECIDED THAT AVPM IS IN FACT IN THE GLEE WORLD AND BLAINE WAS IN IT BACK IN HIS OLD SCHOOL. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW CUS I REFERENCE IT HERE XD)

Kurt: You actually are flawless, your voice is actual sex, and I love you more than Harry Potter loves Zefron. *smirk*
---
Puck: It feels like I got beat by a girl... Wait, didn't you once tell me Hummel beat you? So, technically I'm worse at COD than Kurt Hummel?...

(OMFG. XDDD I LOVE IT. DOES KURT KNOW THAT HE WAS IN IT?)

Blaine: ... *smiles... Then starts laughing* So, I've just learned that you like A Very Potter Musical, with makes you even better. *smiles*
---
Finn: Shush. >.> only once... And apearently so, dude. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(OMFG. XDDD I LOVE IT. DOES KURT KNOW THAT HE WAS IN IT?)

Blaine: ... *smiles... Then starts laughing* So, I've just learned that you like A Very Potter Musical, with makes you even better. *smiles*
---
Finn: Shush. >.> only once... And apearently so, dude. *smirks*

(In my half retarded mind, he just thinks Blaine looks a lot like him, but his hair is shorter. XD)

Kurt: Well, you look like the guy that played Harry...which may or may not have given you extra hotness points.
---
Puck: ... How is that possible?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(In my half retarded mind, he just thinks Blaine looks a lot like him, but his hair is shorter. XD)

Kurt: Well, you look like the guy that played Harry...which may or may not have given you extra hotness points.
---
Puck: ... How is that possible?!

Blaine: *smiles* And that is why they picked me as Harry when my old school did A Very Potter Musical. *smiles a BAMF*
---
Finn: *shakes head playfully* I don't even know. I didn't even know he played it!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles* And that is why they picked me as Harry when my old school did A Very Potter Musical. *smiles a BAMF*
---
Finn: *shakes head playfully* I don't even know. I didn't even know he played it!

Kurt: *laughs a little bit*I need pictures, video...something. How come you never told me?
---
Puck:...So Ladyface has skills....Who would have thought....I still can't believe I got beat by you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered...   Shattered... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered...
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: