The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AVPM Reunion!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Blaine: *Is at the coffee shop with Kurt, and teenage dream is suddenly playing. His phone. He picks it up* Hello?

(JOEYYYYYYYYYY XDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
Blaine: *Is at the coffee shop with Kurt, and teenage dream is suddenly playing. His phone. He picks it up* Hello?

(JOEYYYYYYYYYY XDDD)

(JOEY FUCKING RICHTER IS A PERFECT HUMAN BEING. THAT'S ALL.)
Kurt: Who is it?

Joey: Hey man! It's Joey.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(JOEY FUCKING RICHTER IS A PERFECT HUMAN BEING. THAT'S ALL.)
Kurt: Who is it?

Joey: Hey man! It's Joey.

(FUCK YES. OKAY?)

Blaine: *Is whole face lights up* Joey?! Holy crap, man! Hey, what's up?! *puts a hand over the mouth speaker and says to Kurt* It's Joey Richter. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(FUCK YES. OKAY?)

Blaine: *Is whole face lights up* Joey?! Holy crap, man! Hey, what's up?! *puts a hand over the mouth speaker and says to Kurt* It's Joey Richter. *smirks*

Kurt: Starkid's Joey Richter?! ... *mentally fanboying*

Joey: Oh, not much. How about you? You know, all of us Starkids are having a party this weekend, kind of a reunion. You in?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Starkid's Joey Richter?! ... *mentally fanboying*

Joey: Oh, not much. How about you? You know, all of us Starkids are having a party this weekend, kind of a reunion. You in?

Blaine: *Nods his head, then answers* Dude, of course I am in! Where will it be held? Mind if I bring someone?

(LOL WAIT, ARE THEY JUST LIKE, HANGING, OR SERIOUSLY AVPM REUNION, LIKE... RE-PLAY THE MUSICAL FOR PEOPLE. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Nods his head, then answers* Dude, of course I am in! Where will it be held? Mind if I bring someone?

(LOL WAIT, ARE THEY JUST LIKE, HANGING, OR SERIOUSLY AVPM REUNION, LIKE... RE-PLAY THE MUSICAL FOR PEOPLE. XD)

(which ever which ever xD)

Joey: Awesome! It;s at *insert address here cus I'm a lazy mofo trololo*. And sure you can bring someone!

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(which ever which ever xD)

Joey: Awesome! It;s at *insert address here cus I'm a lazy mofo trololo*. And sure you can bring someone!

(xDDDD SUREEEE. SO THEN KURT COULD SERIOUSLY SEE HIS DORK OF A BOYFRIEND.)

Blaine: *smiles* Wait, you just said the address for a theater... Are you telling me, that we are going to do the musical again?! *Fuck. Yeah.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDDD SUREEEE. SO THEN KURT COULD SERIOUSLY SEE HIS DORK OF A BOYFRIEND.)

Blaine: *smiles* Wait, you just said the address for a theater... Are you telling me, that we are going to do the musical again?! *Fuck. Yeah.*

(XDD YES)

Joey: *laughs a little* If you're up for it, 'Potter'!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDD YES)

Joey: *laughs a little* If you're up for it, 'Potter'!

Blaine: *smile* Of course! I'll see you there! *hangs up and looks at Kurt* Well, that was Joey Richter, telling me that we are going to do A Very Potter Musical again. *smiles like a dork*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smile* Of course! I'll see you there! *hangs up and looks at Kurt* Well, that was Joey Richter, telling me that we are going to do A Very Potter Musical again. *smiles like a dork*

Kurt: *in fucking fanboy AWE, he smiles like a total dork* Really? That's so awesome! When?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *in fucking fanboy AWE, he smiles like a total dork* Really? That's so awesome! When?

Blaine: This Saturday! And he said I can bring someone, and by someone, I mean you. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: This Saturday! And he said I can bring someone, and by someone, I mean you. *smiles*

Kurt: *his smile grows wider* So I'm going to see A Very Potter Musical /live?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *his smile grows wider* So I'm going to see A Very Potter Musical /live?

Blaine: *Keeps smiling* Yep, with yours truely at Harry Freaking Pottter. *softly laughs* And You'll get to meet everybody as well
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Keeps smiling* Yep, with yours truely at Harry Freaking Pottter. *softly laughs* And You'll get to meet everybody as well

Kurt:...I get to meet Team Starkid? *his smile grows even wider* Are you serious? Oh my God, what am I going to wear? Okay, I need to go to the mall, stat.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...I get to meet Team Starkid? *his smile grows even wider* Are you serious? Oh my God, what am I going to wear? Okay, I need to go to the mall, stat.

Blaine: *laughs* Well you are a happy camper. *smiles* And we can go to mall now if you want, I have nothing to do. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* Well you are a happy camper. *smiles* And we can go to mall now if you want, I have nothing to do. *smirks*

Kurt: *raises an eyebrow* You do realize that me in the mall is like a four year old in Disneyland for the first time, right?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *raises an eyebrow* You do realize that me in the mall is like a four year old in Disneyland for the first time, right?

Blaine: *laughs* Yes, I do. I saw you last time the Warblers and us two went. *smirks* It was very amusing to watch.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:58 am

Nicole-la wrote:
[

Blaine: *laughs* Yes, I do. I saw you last time the Warblers and us two went. *smirks* It was very amusing to watch.

Kurt: You find the way I shop amusing.. *laughs a little* You see, this is why we are perfect for each other.

(So yeah Rango xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:38 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: You find the way I shop amusing.. *laughs a little* You see, this is why we are perfect for each other.

(So yeah Rango xD)

Blaine: *smirks* You just notice this now? *softly laughs*

(XD SO. It is about this camillon, and he is also in his tank, so of course, he likes to act out things, play imaginatipn blahblahblah. XD So, he breaks free from the tank and finds himself in a western type town, and so he doesn't killed, he makes up a identity, making him seem like a bad ass and the new deputy. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:34 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smirks* You just notice this now? *softly laughs*

(XD SO. It is about this camillon, and he is also in his tank, so of course, he likes to act out things, play imaginatipn blahblahblah. XD So, he breaks free from the tank and finds himself in a western type town, and so he doesn't killed, he makes up a identity, making him seem like a bad ass and the new deputy. XD)

(THIS SOUNDS TERRIBLE XD)

Kurt: No~ *laughs a bit and kisses his cheek* Come on, let's go to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:06 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(THIS SOUNDS TERRIBLE XD)

Kurt: No~ *laughs a bit and kisses his cheek* Come on, let's go to the mall.
(LOL IT SOUNDS IT, BUY IT WAS ACTUALLY GREAT. XD SO. NAO WE DO WHEN KURT MEETS THE STARKIDS? lol, I don't know how to play them except for a litte bit f joey lolz)

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:10 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(LOL IT SOUNDS IT, BUY IT WAS ACTUALLY GREAT. XD SO. NAO WE DO WHEN KURT MEETS THE STARKIDS? lol, I don't know how to play them except for a litte bit f joey lolz)

(LE YES. AND ALSO THEY ARE ALL JUST REALLY SPAZZY. JOE LIKES TO RANDOMLY GO INTO SNAPE!MODE, JOE WALKER IS JUST FUCKING MADE OF LOVE, AND BRIAN IS SARCASTIC. DYLAN IS ALSO ADORABLE AND I CAN'T)

Kurt: *kinda mentally flipping cus Blaine is taking him to see Joey effing Ricter right now*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

(LE YES. AND ALSO THEY ARE ALL JUST REALLY SPAZZY. JOE LIKES TO RANDOMLY GO INTO SNAPE!MODE, JOE WALKER IS JUST FUCKING MADE OF LOVE, AND BRIAN IS SARCASTIC. DYLAN IS ALSO ADORABLE AND I CAN'T)

Kurt: *kinda mentally flipping cus Blaine is taking him to see Joey effing Ricter right now*

Blaine: *when they get there, and are walking up to the doors, he smiles* So, ready to meet the Starkid's?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *when they get there, and are walking up to the doors, he smiles* So, ready to meet the Starkid's?

Kurt: *smiling like crazy* Yes!...Wait, how does my hair look?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiling like crazy* Yes!...Wait, how does my hair look?

Blaine: *laughs* It looks perfect like always. But trust me, they don't really care that much about looks. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AVPM Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AVPM Reunion!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: