The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AVPM Reunion!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* It looks perfect like always. But trust me, they don't really care that much about looks. *smirks*

Kurt: *laughs a little* Well I do! *holds Blaine's hand* Okay... Let's go...

(LISTENING TO HSM AND CHEETAH GIRLS AND HILARY DUFF. LIKE A FUCKING BOSS)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* It looks perfect like always. But trust me, they don't really care that much about looks. *smirks*

Kurt: *laughs a little* Well I do! *holds Blaine's hand* Okay... Let's go...

(LISTENING TO HSM AND CHEETAH GIRLS AND HILARY DUFF. LIKE A FUCKING BOSS)

(LOL. FUCKNG WIN.)

Blaine: *smiles then goes in with Kurt, trying to find the room Joey said to go to meet. He then turns the corner and see's him, and smiles like a dork, he calls out, still walking* Hey Ron!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(LOL. FUCKNG WIN.)

Blaine: *smiles then goes in with Kurt, trying to find the room Joey said to go to meet. He then turns the corner and see's him, and smiles like a dork, he calls out, still walking* Hey Ron!

Joey: *smiles like a nerd when he hears Blaine, and he runs towards him full-speed and hugs him* Hey, man! *he breaks the hug after a moment and looks at Kurt* And who is this fine gentleman?

Kurt: *smiling like a loser, and mentally freaking, he sticks out his hand, which Joey shakes, and says as calmly as he can* I'm Kurt Hummel.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Joey: *smiles like a nerd when he hears Blaine, and he runs towards him full-speed and hugs him* Hey, man! *he breaks the hug after a moment and looks at Kurt* And who is this fine gentleman?

Kurt: *smiling like a loser, and mentally freaking, he sticks out his hand, which Joey shakes, and says as calmly as he can* I'm Kurt Hummel.

Blaine: Yep, he's kinda my boyfriend. *smirks*

Joey: But... *playfully pouts and jokes* I thought /I/ was your boyfriend, forever and ever!

Blaine: *wraps his arms around Joey and plays along like a pro* Aww, did I forget about us? I'm sorry babe, maybe after this we can both get ice cream to make it all better, right? *smiles and pats his head, and tries not to laugh*

(OKAY. I BORROWED LE JOEY.XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:32 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Yep, he's kinda my boyfriend. *smirks*

Joey: But... *playfully pouts and jokes* I thought /I/ was your boyfriend, forever and ever!

Blaine: *wraps his arms around Joey and plays along like a pro* Aww, did I forget about us? I'm sorry babe, maybe after this we can both get ice cream to make it all better, right? *smiles and pats his head, and tries not to laugh*

(OKAY. I BORROWED LE JOEY.XD)

(LE JOEY DOESN'T MIND XD)

Kurt: *laughs pretty damned hard before he puts his arm around Blaine's waist* Sorry, Joey. This one is mine... *kisses Blaine's cheek* We'll have to fight to the death for him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:02 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LE JOEY DOESN'T MIND XD)

Kurt: *laughs pretty damned hard before he puts his arm around Blaine's waist* Sorry, Joey. This one is mine... *kisses Blaine's cheek* We'll have to fight to the death for him.

Blaine: Ooh, a fight to win me, sounds delisious... Like Apple Juice. *looks at Joey with a smirk, hoping he remembers*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Ooh, a fight to win me, sounds delisious... Like Apple Juice. *looks at Joey with a smirk, hoping he remembers*

Joey: *laughs a little bit* Blaine, it's been like 2 years. You have to know something by now!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Joey: *laughs a little bit* Blaine, it's been like 2 years. You have to know something by now!
(LOL BRB DYNG)

Blaine: *laughs* Brain is still failing. *smiles* Oh, and did Joe commit suicide yet? *smirks, then looks at Kurt* Sad thing is, I have never shown you that picture.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(LOL BRB DYNG)

Blaine: *laughs* Brain is still failing. *smiles* Oh, and did Joe commit suicide yet? *smirks, then looks at Kurt* Sad thing is, I have never shown you that picture.

Kurt: ...Now I'm curious... *Smirks*

Joey: *laughing* Nope, Joe never jumped off the bench... *looks around* He's here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: ...Now I'm curious... *Smirks*

Joey: *laughing* Nope, Joe never jumped off the bench... *looks around* He's here somewhere...
Blaine: *smirks* I'll show it to you later, and all of this will makes perfect sense... Kind of. *smiles, then looks at Joey* Oh really? We should search for hi-

Joe: *creeps up from behind Blaine and is in Snape!mood* HEELLOOOO.

()LOL. that is all I got for Joe XDD *needs to watch more interviews lol)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:00 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smirks* I'll show it to you later, and all of this will makes perfect sense... Kind of. *smiles, then looks at Joey* Oh really? We should search for hi-

Joe: *creepBlaine and is in Snape!mood* HEELLOOOO.

()LOL. that is all I got for Joe XDD *needs to watch more interviews lol)

(Well, Joe and Joe do character voices alot. XD)
Joey: *laughs at Joe* There he is!

Kurt: *Omg Joe fucking Moses hi*

Joe: MISTER POTTER! Detention~!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:09 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Well, Joe and Joe do character voices alot. XD)
Joey: *laughs at Joe* There he is!

Kurt: *Omg Joe fucking Moses hi*

Joe: MISTER POTTER! Detention~!

Blaine: *laughs* But why? I didn't do anything! I'm innocent!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* But why? I didn't do anything! I'm innocent!

Joe: Blame Ms Granger! *looks at Kurt then walks over to him, putting an arm around him, still speaking in his snape voice* And who is this~?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[Granger! *looks at Kurt then walks over to him, putting an arm around him, still speaking in his snape voice* And who is this~?

Blaine: *laughs* God damnit Hermionie! Why must she be such a buzzkill? *smirks* That is Kurt, my boyfriend. *smiles*

(I LIKE HOW BLAINE LIKES TO POINT OUT THAT HE'S. HIS BOYFRIEND and... CUE MRS. GRANGER SOON? LOL. andifail,iforgothername...)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *laughs* God damnit Hermionie! Why must she be such a buzzkill? *smirks* That is Kurt, my boyfriend. *smiles*

(I LIKE HOW BLAINE LIKES TO POINT OUT THAT HE'S. HIS BOYFRIEND and... CUE MRS. GRANGER SOON? LOL. andifail,iforgothername...)

(XDD YES. AND HER NAME IS BONNIE)

Joe: *in his legit voice* Blaine has a boyfriend? *faces Kurt, smiling* Why in hell would you want to date him?

Kurt: *smiles a little* He's cute.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[q

(XDD YES. AND HER NAME IS BONNIE)

Joe: *in his legit voice* Blaine has a boyfriend? *faces Kurt, smiling* Why in hell would you want to date him?

Kurt: *smiles a little* He's cute.

Blaine: *Doesn't cock his head, but does the Blaine Doesn't Know face* Joe, what can I say? I was like a snake charmer to him. *smirks*

(LOL YEAH. BONNIE. THANKS. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *Doesn't cock his head, but does the Blaine Doesn't Know face* Joe, what can I say? I was like a snake charmer to him. *smirks*

(LOL YEAH. BONNIE. THANKS. XDDD)

Kurt: *Smirks* Kinda, I mean, he serenaded me..*smirks* ... Wait, has he always been obsessed with Katy Perry, or did Dalton do that to him?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:56 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Smirks* Kinda, I mean, he serenaded me..*smirks* ... Wait, has he always been obsessed with Katy Perry, or did Dalton do that to him?

Joey and Joe: Always!

Bonnie: *out of no where, she glomps Blaine* Harrrrrrrry! *then stops hugging and "glares"*

Blaine: *laughs* What did I do now?!

(Lol, that is all I have for her now xDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Joey and Joe: Always!

Bonnie: *out of no where, she glomps Blaine* Harrrrrrrry! *then stops hugging and "glares"*

Blaine: *laughs* What did I do now?!

(Lol, that is all I have for her now xDD)
(XDD)
Bonnie: How long have you been here that you didn't come see me? *kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalf
(XDD)
Bonnie: How long have you been here that you didn't come see me? *kisses his cheek*[/quote]

Blaine: *smiles* Well, in this building, 20 minutes. In this state? *voice gets softer, but higher* Ehhhh, almost two years.

(LOL. BLAINE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE XDDD OR,HE DIDN'T. KNOW THAT THEY LIVED HERE NOW)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smiles* Well, in this building, 20 minutes. In this state? *voice gets softer, but higher* Ehhhh, almost two years.

(LOL. BLAINE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE XDDD OR,HE DIDN'T. KNOW THAT THEY LIVED HERE NOW)

(xDD)

Bonnie: So you've been in the same building as me for 20 minutes and didn't come and find me. You, sir, are rude! *notices Kurt* Ohhhh, who is this?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

(xDD)

Bonnie: So you've been in the same building as me for 20 minutes and didn't come and find me. You, sir, are rude! *notices Kurt* Ohhhh, who is this?

Blaine: Hey, don't blame me! Joey and Joe surrounded me. *smirks, then wraps a arm around Kurts waist* This is Kurt, a fellow Starkid fan, and he is internally flipping out, because he is in presence of Starkids, but is trying to keep it casual. Kurt, just let your fanboy run wild once we go in the room where everyone else is. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: Hey, don't blame me! Joey and Joe surrounded me. *smirks, then wraps a arm around Kurts waist* This is Kurt, a fellow Starkid fan, and he is internally flipping out, because he is in presence of Starkids, but is trying to keep it casual. Kurt, just let your fanboy run wild once we go in the room where everyone else is. *laughs*
Bonnie: Hi Kurt: *smiles* I'm Bonnie.

Kurt: *blushes...Oh my god, so killing Blaine later* Hey, hey, I am not internally freaking out...more like having a literal heart attack... *smiles* It's just, you are all so talented and funny, and god I'm going to start babbling if I don't shut up...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Bonnie: Hi Kurt: *smiles* I'm Bonnie.

Kurt: *blushes...Oh my god, so killing Blaine later* Hey, hey, I am not internally freaking out...more like having a literal heart attack... *smiles* It's just, you are all so talented and funny, and god I'm going to start babbling if I don't shut up...

Blaine: *smirks*

Joey: Dude, it is okay, we love fans! *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: *smirks*

Joey: Dude, it is okay, we love fans! *smiles*

Kurt: But I don't want this one *points at Blaine* to be able to blackmail me with how I sound when I go into my nerdy little fanboy mode. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVPM Reunion!   AVPM Reunion! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AVPM Reunion!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: