The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KILL THE LARGO.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 am

Admin wrote:

Nathan: *is breathing heavily, throws scalpel to the ground* Yea... I-Im... I'm fine...

*got punched in the face with that comment, and looks at Nathan, who is bleeding. Now she feels like a total bitch and buries her face in her hand and cries*

No your not. Sit down. *gets up and helps Nathan stumble over to a chair*

Graverobber: *hangs up and realizes he made her sad* Shit.. *walks over to her and half-hugs her good side* I'm sorry, I'm just worried. And I wish you would just let me take you to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

No your not. Sit down. *gets up and helps Nathan stumble over to a chair*

Graverobber: *hangs up and realizes he made her sad* Shit... *walks over to her and half-hugs her good side* I'm sorry, I'm just worried. And I wish you would just let me take you to the hospital.

Luigi: Wh-what about me? D:<

*shakes head* Don't be sorry...

And F-fine... T-take m-me... *actually feels a liitle bit dizzy from the blood lost....*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:36 am

Admin wrote:

Luigi: Wh-what about me? D:<

*shakes head* Don't be sorry...

And F-fine... T-take m-me... *actually feels a liitle bit dizzy from the blood lost....*

*looks at Luigi and tears up a tad, because she still feels bad for him, but ignores him because he hurt Nicole AND Nathan*

*the Ambulance comes and takes all of us to the hospital. Me and Graves wait in the waiting room like nervous wreaks while everyone else is getting stitches and such*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*the Ambulance comes and takes all of us to the hospital. Me and Graves wait in the waiting room like nervous wreaks while everyone else is getting stitches and such*

*after 4 hours, the doctor says that they can see them now, and lists the room numbers*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*after 4 hours, the doctor says that they can see them now, and lists the room numbers*

*Graverobber goes to see Nicole, and I want to check on Luigi, but am still P.O'd at him, so I go to see if Nathan is okay.*

Graverobber: *smiles and sits on a chair next to her bed* How you feel?

----

*awkwardly walks into Nates room* Erm...Hi Nate...You..you okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:53 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*Graverobber goes to see Nicole, and I want to check on Luigi, but am still P.O'd at him, so I go to see if Nathan is okay.*

Graverobber: *smiles and sits on a chair next to her bed* How you feel?

----

*awkwardly walks into Nates room* Erm...Hi Nate...You..you okay?

*sighs and faintly smiles* Pretty good. They used zydrate on me this time...

----

Nathan: *smiles* Yes, I feel perfectly fine, just a little sore on the side, but that's it.

(FAIL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:57 am

Admin wrote:

*sighs and faintly smiles* Pretty good. They used zydrate on me this time...

----

Nathan: *smiles* Yes, I feel perfectly fine, just a little sore on the side, but that's it.

(FAIL)

Graverobber: Good. *smiles* I heard Largo's pretty messed up. Mission not accomplishes, but close enough for me.

----

*smiles* Just...Please, please, don't fight with him anymore. This is your second time in the hospital this month.

(NO. I am FAILING. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Good. *smiles* I heard Largo's pretty messed up. Mission not accomplishes, but close enough for me.

----

*smiles* Just...Please, please, don't fight with him anymore. This is your second time in the hospital this month.

(NO. I am FAILING. XD)

*smiles* How messed up would that be? *is sad that she is back in the ''jail for the injuried''... >.<*

---

Nathan: *smiles* I don't think I have to, I think I scared him off. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 am

*smiles* How messed up would that be? *is sad that she is back in the ''jail for the injuried''... >.<*

---

Nathan: *smiles* I don't think I have to, I think I scared him off. *laughs*[/quote]

Graverobber: Not enough to kill, but enough to have him still crying... *smiles and reads her mind* You'll be able to get out soon. You just need a new cast then you can go.

----

I hope so. I don't like it when you fight...Well, i like it until you get hurt. *thinks: I wonder how Luigi is...not like I cares about him, he's an asshole... just...curious... Yes, that's it, I'm just curious.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Not enough to kill, but enough to have him still crying... *smiles and reads her mind* You'll be able to get out soon. You just need a new cast then you can go.

----

I hope so. I don't like it when you fight...Well, i like it until you get hurt. *thinks: I wonder how Luigi is...not like I cares about him, he's an asshole... just...curious... Yes, that's it, I'm just curious.*

*smiles, but then it fades and she sighs* Graverobber, I'm sorry for the way I was acting back there...

----

Nathan: *read her mind* Well, if you wanna check on him, check on him. Be my guest. *smiles*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles, but then it fades and she sighs* Graverobber, I'm sorry for the way I was acting back there...

----

Nathan: *read her mind* Well, if you wanna check on him, check on him. Be my guest. *smiles*

Graverobber: No, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said what I said.

----

*stutters and stammers a bit* I...I.. I don't want to... >.> He's an arrogant asshole.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:52 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: No, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said what I said.

----

*stutters and stammers a bit* I...I.. I don't want to... >.> He's an arrogant asshole.

No, it is fine, you shouldn't be. I was being a total bitch and wasn't even thinking about Nathan... *Facepalms*
I guess I was so sick of the fighting and all the injuries and trips to the hospital that I went all phyhco-crazy... *softly laughs and shakes head*

----

Nathan: Well, that is true. He is a ass... But I know that you still care for him still...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Admin wrote:

No, it is fine, you shouldn't be. I was being a total bitch and wasn't even thinking about Nathan... *Facepalms*
I guess I was so sick of the fighting and all the injuries and trips to the hospital that I went all phyhco-crazy... *softly laughs and shakes head*

----

Nathan: Well, that is true. He is a ass... But I know that you still care for him still...

Graverobber: *smiiles* Yes you did. Because you ARE crazy. But in the good way.

----

No I don't. >.>
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *smiiles* Yes you did. Because you ARE crazy. But in the good way.

----

No I don't. >.>

>.> *laughs* That is true. We are all crazy though. *smiles*

---

Nathan: *smiles* We all know how much you care for him, Draco just took his place a tad.

(FAIL)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Admin wrote:

>.> *laughs* That is true. We are all crazy though. *smiles*

---

Nathan: *smiles* We all know how much you care for him, Draco just took his place a tad.

(FAIL)

Graverobber:...Except me. *Smirks* I'm the only sane one here.

---

>.> N-no. I am in love with Draco. I have been since I was little...I was just reminded of it. And..And he never hurt you or Nicole like Luigi did...

(UBERFAIL.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:31 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:...Except me. *Smirks* I'm the only sane one here.

---

>.> N-no. I am in love with Draco. I have been since I was little...I was just reminded of it. And..And he never hurt you or Nicole like Luigi did...

(UBERFAIL.)

>.> *rolls eyes * Oh yeah, you are correct, you are not ONE bit crazy at all. *winks and laughs*

Um... Why do I need a new cast exactly?

---

Nathan:... Well... That is true... *smiles* How is Nicole anyways? Is she okay?

(IFOUNDMAHDSI. Hehe.
OMGI'LLSTANDBYYOUISON. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Admin wrote:

>.> *rolls eyes * Oh yeah, you are correct, you are not ONE bit crazy at all. *winks and laughs*

Um... Why do I need a new cast exactly?

---

Nathan:... Well... That is true... *smiles* How is Nicole anyways? Is she okay?

(IFOUNDMAHDSI. Hehe.
OMGI'LLSTANDBYYOUISON. XD)

Graverobber: *smirks* Because you pretty much need what you needed last time. Same injury, a huge gash in your arm.

---

Yeah, she's fine. She got some stitches needs a cast, same as last time.

(XDD YAY)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *smirks* Because you pretty much need what you needed last time. Same injury, a huge gash in your arm.

---

Yeah, she's fine. She got some stitches needs a cast, same as last time.

(XDD YAY)

Hmm. :/ Speaking of the cast. I think I need to tell my parents. >.< Ican'ttakeitoffwithoutPAIN.

For example: My brother likes to weastle(spfail) and fight... And he punched me in the shoulder... Yep, the bad one. >.< NOT.FUN.

----

Nathan: Oh, that is good... Are you okay? You seemed pretty upset eariler...

(I FAIL AS NATHAN. And Dom seriously like to fight with us, he likes to punch Ginas stomach randomly. xD And my shoulder at times. xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Admin wrote:

Hmm. :/ Speaking of the cast. I think I need to tell my parents. >.< Ican'ttakeitoffwithoutPAIN.

For example: My brother likes to weastle(spfail) and fight... And he punched me in the shoulder... Yep, the bad one. >.< NOT.FUN.

----

Nathan: Oh, that is good... Are you okay? You seemed pretty upset eariler...

(I FAIL AS NATHAN. And Dom seriously like to fight with us, he likes to punch Ginas stomach randomly. xD And my shoulder at times. xD)

Graverobber: *nods* Okay, tell them... >< Ugh, your parents are going to be pissed.

---

Yeah, I'm fine..I just never saw THAT much blood in one place before.

(XD DO NOT. and OMG I LOVE YOUR BROTHER. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *nods* Okay, tell them... >< Ugh, your parents are going to be pissed.

---

Yeah, I'm fine..I just never saw THAT much blood in one place before.

(XD DO NOT. and OMG I LOVE YOUR BROTHER. XD)

Well... I'm NOT going to tell them what really happened... I need to make a story up. >.< But I have no luck in thinking of one... It is just too painful without the cast. >.<

----

Nathan: Hm, well I'm sorry if I scared you or anything...

*nurse comes in and tells Skylar* Excuse me, Miss Lanigan? Luigi Largo wants to see you.

(WHAAAAAT? WHY DOES HE WANT TO SEE YOU? xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Admin wrote:

Well... I'm NOT going to tell them what really happened... I need to make a story up. >.< But I have no luck in thinking of one... It is just too painful without the cast. >.<

----

Nathan: Hm, well I'm sorry if I scared you or anything...

*nurse comes in and tells Skylar* Excuse me, Miss Lanigan? Luigi Largo wants to see you.

(WHAAAAAT? WHY DOES HE WANT TO SEE YOU? xD)

Graverobber: Yeah... "Luigi Largo stabbed me because I killed his father" would get you in deep shit. Hm... I have no ideas.

---

*sighs* Okay. I'll be right back Nate. *smiles at him and goes to see Luigi*

(XDD I HAVE NO IDEA. YOU TELL ME XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Yeah... "Luigi Largo stabbed me because I killed his father" would get you in deep shit. Hm... I have no ideas.

---

*sighs* Okay. I'll be right back Nate. *smiles at him and goes to see Luigi*

(XDD I HAVE NO IDEA. YOU TELL ME XD)

Uh. yeah. *thinks... But fails*

----

Nathan: *smiles and nod*

*When Skylar sees Luigi, he is in tons of bandage wrap, and he has one of those blood pouches.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Admin wrote:

Uh. yeah. *thinks... But fails*

----

Nathan: *smiles and nod*

*When Skylar sees Luigi, he is in tons of bandage wrap, and he has one of those blood pouches.*

Graverobber: Hm.... Hit by a car?

---

*tears up* Oh God... >< *walks over to the side of his bed*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Hm.... Hit by a car?

---

*tears up* Oh God... >< *walks over to the side of his bed*

... *can help but to burst out laughing*
Wait... That actually COULD work... And I got the big gash from a big shard of glass?

---

Luigi: *sees Skylar* You came? I thought y-you wouldn't...

(I will fail on injuried Luigi SO BAD.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Admin wrote:

... *can help but to burst out laughing*
Wait... That actually COULD work... And I got the big gash from a big shard of glass?

---

Luigi: *sees Skylar* You came? I thought y-you wouldn't...

(I will fail on injuried Luigi SO BAD.)

Graverobber: Yep. *smiles* You think they will believe it?

---

They..they said you wanted to see me...

(DUDE, I started failing A LONG time ago. xD You'll do fine twin!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KILL THE LARGO.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next