The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KILL THE LARGO.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Admin wrote:

*At around 8:30 the next morning, Graves sees Nicole start to squirm around in her bed, with her eyebrows knited together. She does this for a while as Graverobber looks at her strange. Finally she just jumps and sits up with a loud gasp. Hugging her knees, and hurting her shoulder.*

Graverobber: *worried about her, he tries to help her lay back down so she doesnt hurt her shoulder any more* Relax, I'm right here. What happened?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

*At around 8:30 the next morning, Graves sees Nicole start to squirm around in her bed, with her eyebrows knited together. She does this for a while as Graverobber looks at her strange. Finally she just jumps and sits up with a loud gasp. Hugging her knees, and hurting her shoulder.*

Graverobber: *worried about her, he tries to help her lay back down so she doesnt hurt her shoulder any more* Relax, I'm right here. What happened?

*lays back down slowly, her eyes glassy with tears, and her shoulder yelling at her* I-... I had a n-nightmare... Oh my God it was horrible! *can't help but sit up again and hug Graverobber*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Admin wrote:

*lays back down slowly, her eyes glassy with tears, and her shoulder yelling at her* I-... I had a n-nightmare... Oh my God it was horrible! *can't help but sit up again and hug Graverobber*

Graverobber: *hugs her gently, afraid she is hurting her arm MORE* Nicole, please stop moving your arm. What happened in the nightmare?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Graverobber: *hugs her gently, afraid she is hurting her arm MORE* Nicole, please stop moving your arm. What happened in the nightmare?

*Breaks the embrace and lays back down* I... It was the night when I k-killed Rotti... And Nathan... He... He bleed to death and I couldn't help him... Then... You came in to try to h-help me, but t-then Luigi ran in the resturant and started to fight with you... It ended with him stabbing you multiple times, and you died and I could help you at all! *cries, cuz that shit is friggin FRIGHTENING.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Admin wrote:

*Breaks the embrace and lays back down* I... It was the night when I k-killed Rotti... And Nathan... He... He bleed to death and I couldn't help him... Then... You came in to try to h-help me, but t-then Luigi ran in the resturant and started to fight with you... It ended with him stabbing you multiple times, and you died and I could help you at all! *cries, cuz that shit is friggin FRIGHTENING.*

Graverobber: *hold her hand* Don't worry. Nothing like that will ever happen. *smirks* I promise, I will not die on you anytime soon. Same goes for Nathan. *smiles* And IF I do die on you, I swear it won't be Luigi that does it. He couldn't even if he wanted to. *smiles* It was only a dream. I won't let anything like that ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *hold her hand* Don't worry. Nothing like that will ever happen. *smirks* I promise, I will not die on you anytime soon. Same goes for Nathan. *smiles* And IF I do die on you, I swear it won't be Luigi that does it. He couldn't even if he wanted to. *smiles* It was only a dream. I won't let anything like that ever happen.

*Heart is going miles a minute and holds his hand* But what if? I know that Luigi is going to fight with you soon and try to hurt you even more then Nathan! Because he knows that I like you more!
I-I am just sick of all this fighting, and I am what started it all! *facepalms*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Admin wrote:

*Heart is going miles a minute and holds his hand* But what if? I know that Luigi is going to fight with you soon and try to hurt you even more then Nathan! Because he knows that I like you more!
I-I am just sick of all this fighting, and I am what started it all! *facepalms*

Graverobber: I swear, It won't. I'm pretty sure Largo is too scared to even TRY anything. If he does, I promise he wont kill me. And you didn't start it. *Smiles* Nathan is right, you need to stop blaming everything on yourself.

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: I swear, It won't. I'm pretty sure Largo is too scared to even TRY anything. If he does, I promise he wont kill me. And you didn't start it. *Smiles* Nathan is right, you need to stop blaming everything on yourself.

But it is- ... >.> Nathan told you? *faint smile*

And... While I was trying to sleep last night... I noticed that I haven;t seen Pavi since that night... *looks at Graverobber* What if he hates me now for what I have done?! And he was the only Largo that liked me...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Admin wrote:

But it is- ... >.> Nathan told you? *faint smile*

And... While I was trying to sleep last night... I noticed that I haven;t seen Pavi since that night... *looks at Graverobber* What if he hates me now for what I have done?! And he was the only Largo that liked me...

Graverobber: Yes he told me. Now shush about it. *smirks* And I'm sure he doesn't. He's a narcissist, he doesn't give a damn about anything except for himself.

(didn't pavi seem like uber okay for someone whos dad just died in that little part at the end? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Yes he told me. Now shush about it. *smirks* And I'm sure he doesn't. He's a narcissist, he doesn't give a damn about anything except for himself.

(didn't pavi seem like uber okay for someone whos dad just died in that little part at the end? xD)

...*sighs* I guess you are right... I mean, I just noticed that he hasn't come in the resturant since... He usually comes in at least once or twice a week... *shrugs with good shoulder*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Admin wrote:

...*sighs* I guess you are right... I mean, I just noticed that he hasn't come in the resturant since... He usually comes in at least once or twice a week... *shrugs with good shoulder*

Graverobber: Exactly. *smiles* ... Plus, didn't Skylar like hit him or something? I think he's kinda scared of what she is going to do when she sees him. He's a coward.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Exactly. *smiles* ... Plus, didn't Skylar like hit him or something? I think he's kinda scared of what she is going to do when she sees him. He's a coward.

O.O Whaaat? When did that happen? *fails at remembering xD*

(Okay, NEXT REPLY WILL BE MAH LAST)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Admin wrote:

Graverobber:...When she saw him in the hospital? He was insulting Malfoy or something. (DUDE. xD FAIL.)

(NO D:)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Graverobber:...When she saw him in the hospital? He was insulting Malfoy or something. (DUDE. xD FAIL.)

(NO D:)

>.> I thought you meant PAVI!. *fails* xD
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Admin wrote:

>.> I thought you meant PAVI!. *fails* xD

Graverobber:...worst fail ever. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:...worst fail ever. *smiles*

*smiles* Oh. Just... Shush... I know I fail. *laughs*

But seriously, if you fight Luigi. I want to help him die. *smiles* Last night i was thinking of ways I can hurt him without hurting my arm. :p
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Admin wrote:

*smiles* Oh. Just... Shush... I know I fail. *laughs*

But seriously, if you fight Luigi. I want to help him die. *smiles* Last night i was thinking of ways I can hurt him without hurting my arm. :p

Graverobber: Oh? And what ways are these?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: Oh? And what ways are these?

Hmph *smirks* Well, if he is facing away from me, I can jump on his back and wrap my good arm around his neck, then pull back, making him fall. But that also means him falling on me, but, that probably wouldn't hurt to bad, not like my stitches would rip or anything... So then I would just turn him over, grab his hair and pull with all my might. *laughs* IcanbeevilwhenIwanttobe. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Admin wrote:

Hmph *smirks* Well, if he is facing away from me, I can jump on his back and wrap my good arm around his neck, then pull back, making him fall. But that also means him falling on me, but, that probably wouldn't hurt to bad, not like my stitches would rip or anything... So then I would just turn him over, grab his hair and pull with all my might. *laughs* IcanbeevilwhenIwanttobe. *smiles*

Graverobber: *laughs* Try doing that. But if you DO get hurt, you are going to be stuck here again.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber: *laughs* Try doing that. But if you DO get hurt, you are going to be stuck here again.

*groans* I know, I know... But, I swear, if he hurts you, I am killing him next. *smiles*

... With a knife. Because *manly repeats the whole thing that the Joker says on why he likes using knifes xD* *evil smile*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Admin wrote:

*groans* I know, I know... But, I swear, if he hurts you, I am killing him next. *smiles*

... With a knife. Because *manly repeats the whole thing that the Joker says on why he likes using knifes xD* *evil smile*

Graverobber: *smiles* Alright. It's a deal. If I get hurt, you are allowed to go after him with a knife.

(You wanna know...why I use a knife? Guns are too quick...You can't savior...all the little..emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are...So, in a way...I knew your 'friends' better than you ever did...Would you like to know which of them were cowards? <---- that was from MEMORY.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Graverobber: *smiles* Alright. It's a deal. If I get hurt, you are allowed to go after him with a knife.

(You wanna know...why I use a knife? Guns are too quick...You can't savior...all the little..emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are...So, in a way...I knew your 'friends' better than you ever did...Would you like to know which of them were cowards? <---- that was from MEMORY.)

*laughs* Okay. Deal. *smiles* Don't ask how I got all of that, I got it from a crazy guy in clown make-up. *laughs again*

Hm... I wish I could see Nathan... I need to give him a better thank you... Because without him, I would still be in Rottis clutches, I would still be murdering innocent people...*sighs*

(WHOA. YOU GOT IT ALL RIGHT. *hurrhurrface* )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Admin wrote:

*laughs* Okay. Deal. *smiles* Don't ask how I got all of that, I got it from a crazy guy in clown make-up. *laughs again*

Hm... I wish I could see Nathan... I need to give him a better thank you... Because without him, I would still be in Rottis clutches, I would still be murdering innocent people...*sighs*

(WHOA. YOU GOT IT ALL RIGHT. *hurrhurrface* )

Graverobber:...I don't even WANT to know...And he's getting out later today, I think. Not sure. *smiles* Want me to ask for you?

(OHHELLYES. I made my mom buy me a thing so I can haz interwebs)

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Graverobber:...I don't even WANT to know...And he's getting out later today, I think. Not sure. *smiles* Want me to ask for you?

(OHHELLYES. I made my mom buy me a thing so I can haz interwebs)

*smiles* Well, that is what I am thinking too... I am getting out today as well. *thank god* And since you or the doctor won't approve of me getting up and thanking Nathan... The only thank you I can give is for you.

Thank you for everything that you have done in the past two weeks, it may not seem like much, but you have helpped me alot. Hell, it is just a pleasure that someone even cares enough to stay with me here. *smiles* Just, thank you. *hugs with good arm and kisses his cheek... Smiles. xD*

(OMGAYYY! <3 And what is that thing? xD OH. And my mom said that I might be able to OOVOO WITH YOU. C: Oh, and yay for cheesyness on the thank you. XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Admin wrote:

*smiles* Well, that is what I am thinking too... I am getting out today as well. *thank god* And since you or the doctor won't approve of me getting up and thanking Nathan... The only thank you I can give is for you.

Thank you for everything that you have done in the past two weeks, it may not seem like much, but you have helpped me alot. Hell, it is just a pleasure that someone even cares enough to stay with me here. *smiles* Just, thank you. *hugs with good arm and kisses his cheek... Smiles. xD*

(OMGAYYY! <3 And what is that thing? xD OH. And my mom said that I might be able to OOVOO WITH YOU. C: Oh, and yay for cheesyness on the thank you. XDD)
Graverobber: No problem, kid. And I would never leave you here alone the whole time. *smiles*

(XDD It's called an AIRCARD *pokes it* I got it from verizon. THATS WHERE I SAW THE DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE THE TWILIGHT DUDE.XD And HOLY CRAP YAY! *goes to re-download it* and CHEESE IS FRAKING GOOD. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILL THE LARGO.   KILL THE LARGO. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KILL THE LARGO.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next