The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles* only if you want to.

*smiles* Of course I will!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles* Of course I will!

Nathan: see you tomorrow then. (:
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: see you tomorrow then. (:

*smiles hugs him again, making sure not to hit his arm* Goodnight Nathan, I-I hope you feel better tomorrow! [:

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:26 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles hugs him again, making sure not to hit his arm* Goodnight Nathan, I-I hope you feel better tomorrow! [:

Nathan: Thank you..Goodbye, Nicole.

(are you really going to sleep? xDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:41 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Thank you..Goodbye, Nicole.

(are you really going to sleep? xDD)

*smiles at him once more and slowly walks out of his room, closing the door behind her. She goes to the bathroom to try to wash out the blood on her shirt, but of course, blood can't come off with just soap and water. So she gives up and searches her bag for her jacket. 'Great thing this bag is huge...'*

Hm... Yea, this can work. *throws jacket over self and zips it up so the blood stains are hidden.*

*thinks: God. This is going to be hard... I can't tell anybody in my family! *

*Suddenly gets stressed big time and walks out of the hospital, heading home to try to sleep... But knows she probaby can't...*

(>.< Sadly, yes. Sorry twin, but I feel like I am going to pass out soon. xD Thanks for RPing! Love ya and goodnight! TTYT! <3)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

*figures she would come back to the hospital at a later time, since she doesn't want to burst in when he is sleeping. So she knocks, opens his door slowly and peaks her head in at around four.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Admin wrote:
*figures she would come back to the hospital at a later time, since she doesn't want to burst in when he is sleeping. So she knocks, opens his door slowly and peaks her head in at around four.*

Nathan: *sitting up on the hospital bed* Oh, hello Nicole. *smiless*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *sitting up on the hospital bed* Oh, hello Nicole. *smiles*

*smiles* Hello! *steps foot in the room and sits in the chair next to his bed* H-How was you night?

(*Ineedtokeepthisballrolling* xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Admin wrote:

*smiles* Hello! *steps foot in the room and sits in the chair next to his bed* H-How was you night?

Nathan: Good....Didn't gte much sleep though.. Did your parents see the blood at all?

(XDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:02 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nathan: Good....Didn't gte much sleep though.. Did your parents see the blood at all?

(XDD)

Hm... I didn't get much sleep either... *seriously stayed up ALL night*

And no, thank God. as soon as I headed home they said how it was no excuse being home that late and blah blah blah, so I just ran in my room to change. Thank god they didn't question the jacket. *Softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Admin wrote:

Hm... I didn't get much sleep either... *seriously stayed up ALL night*

And no, thank God. as soon as I headed home they said how it was no excuse being home that late and blah blah blah, so I just ran in my room to change. Thank god they didn't question the jacket. *Softly laughs*

Nathan: *smiles* Good. If they did, you would have been dead.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:34 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles* Good. If they did, you would have been dead.

Uh, yea. They would have thought I have gone manic or something. :p No, seriously, how would explain such a event? *thinks of last night and shakes head*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Admin wrote:

Uh, yea. They would have thought I have gone manic or something. :p No, seriously, how would explain such a event? *thinks of last night and shakes head*

Nathan: ....No idea.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: ....No idea.

Oh! *searches through bag for a moment and then brings out three pieces of paper. And holds them up*
I got them. *smiles*

(zee contractsss XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Admin wrote:

Oh! *searches through bag for a moment and then brings out three pieces of paper. And holds them up*
I got them. *smiles*

(zee contractsss XD)

Nathan: *smiles* When?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles* When?

This morning. *smiles* I told my mom I was going to library *rolls eyes and laughs* Thank God the GenCops there were all the same ones from late night. If they weren't, I would have been in a situation.

*Takes one out of the three* I found your old one... Seems you don't need it anymore though. *smiles*[/quote]
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Admin wrote:
]

This morning. *smiles* I told my mom I was going to library *rolls eyes and laughs* Thank God the GenCops there were all the same ones from late night. If they weren't, I would have been in a situation.

*Takes one out of the three* I found your old one... Seems you don't need it anymore though. *smiles*

Nathan: Nope... *smiles* You got Mag's and your's, right?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Nope... *smiles* You got Mag's and your's, right?

Of course! I was thinking of keeping Mags till we see eachother again, so I can tell her and tear it in front of her.

But with yours and mine, *holds them together* I can do that right now,.. *Rips them both in half and smiles. Then looks at hers, sees her signature and sighs*
*Thinks: God, I am so stupid.*

Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Admin wrote:

Of course! I was thinking of keeping Mags till we see eachother again, so I can tell her and tear it in front of her.

But with yours and mine, *holds them together* I can do that right now,.. *Rips them both in half and smiles. Then looks at hers, sees her signature and sighs*

Nathan: *smiles* Good. You're free...Well, even freeer... cus you were sorta free after he died..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nathan: *smiles* Good. You're free...Well, even freeer... cus you were sorta free after he died..

*looks up from the paper and nods* Well, yes. That is true. But if I didn't rip it sooner, I would probably belong to one of the Largo childen... *cringes* Right?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Admin wrote:

*looks up from the paper and nods* Well, yes. That is true. But if I didn't rip it sooner, I would probably belong to one of the Largo childen... *cringes* Right?[/quote]

Nathan: True...And that would NOT be fun...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: True...And that would NOT be fun...

Ugh, not. At. All.

And I swear, if any of them talk about last night. i will go evil on them. Because I do NOT want to be mentioned about last night... *head=bed*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Admin wrote:

Ugh, not. At. All.

And I swear, if any of them talk about last night. i will go evil on them. Because I do NOT want to be mentioned about last night... *head=bed*

Nathan:...I ahve a feeling one of them will.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan:...I have a feeling one of them will.

*moans and is still head-bed* And I have a feeling it's gonna be Luigi. >.< *stills hates herself bigtime because of yesterday...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Admin wrote:

*moans and is still head-bed* And I have a feeling it's gonna be Luigi. >.< *stills hates herself bigtime because of yesterday...*

Nathan: Well, he IS the asshole of them. don't listen to anything he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next