The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Admin wrote:

*Wants to help and come with him* Uh... I'm pretty sure I do... *opens up her bag and takes out her scalpel* Here, *hands it to Nathan* I don't need it anymore anyways...
*can help but to go into protective mode and grabs one of Nathans arm* Please be careful... *week smile*

Nathan: *smiles and takes the scalpel* Thank you...
I promise, I will be. No need to fear for me, Nicole. I will be absolutely fine .
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles and takes the scalpel* Thank you...
I promise, I will be. No need to fear for me, Nicole. I will be absolutely fine.

*thinks: Hope so...*
*Then sees Nathan begin to walk back into the building. Her eyebrows knit together with worry and slight anger at herself. She sits back down on the grass, feeling the raindrops hit her lightly, and hugs her knees. Hoping for the best...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Admin wrote:

*thinks: Hope so...*
*Then sees Nathan begin to walk back into the building. Her eyebrows knit together with worry and slight anger at herself. She sits back down on the grass, feeling the raindrops hit her lightly, and hugs her knees. Hoping for the best...*

Nathan: *sighs just before going into the building. He runs straight up to Rotti, not realizing he has the GenCops with him. Nathan brings out the scalpel and aims straight for Rotti's throat, but the cops shoot Nathan in the arm before the blade hit Rotti*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:39 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *sighs just before going into the building. He runs straight up to Rotti, not realizing he has the GenCops with him. Nathan brings out the scalpel and aims straight for Rotti's throat, but the cops shoot Nathan in the arm before the blade hit Rotti*

*Jumps when she hears the loud gun shot and tears start to spill out right away* No... No! *gets up and starts to run towards the building door, but a GenCop suddenly walks in front of it*

Please let me in there! I have to get in there now! *tries to look over his shoulder*

GenCop: I am sorry miss, but you are no longer allowed to go in there.

But you have to let me in! *lump-in-throat* M-my friend is in there! H-he is hurt! *tries to push the GenCop out of the way, but he pushes her back*

GenCop: You can't go in there. And that is final! Go back where you were, your too young to go in there.

*glares at the GenCop* You know, I happen to still be a Repo Woman. So if I want -which I kinda wanna do- *gets growly voice* I can get my spare scalpel and stab you in heart. Right. Now.

(Mind playing the GenCop for the next line? I can't think of anythingg! xD)

*back in the building*
Rotti: *sighs* Nathan, did you really think you could get me and win? *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Admin wrote:

*Jumps when she hears the loud gun shot and tears start to spill out right away* No... No! *gets up and starts to run towards the building door, but a GenCop suddenly walks in front of it*

Please let me in there! I have to get in there now! *tries to look over his shoulder*

GenCop: I am sorry miss, but you are no longer allowed to go in there.

But you have to let me in! *lump-in-throat* M-my friend is in there! H-he is hurt! *tries to push the GenCop out of the way, but he pushes her back*

GenCop: You can't go in there. And that is final! Go back where you were, your too young to go in there.

*glares at the GenCop* You know, I happen to still be a Repo Woman. So if I want -which I kinda wanna do- *gets growly voice* I can get my spare scalpel and stab you in heart. Right. Now.

(Mind playing the GenCop for the next line? I can't think of anythingg! xD)

*back in the building*
Rotti: *sighs* Nathan, did you really think you could get me and win? *chuckles*

GenCop: *pushes her down and just aims the gun at Nicole's head like they do to shilo in 21CC XD*
Don't. Move.

*buildinggg*
Nathan: *lets out a slightly pained growl* Rotti....You ill NOT get away with this. I REFUSE to let you.

(LMAO FAILS :D)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

GenCop: *pushes her down and just aims the gun at Nicole's head like they do to shilo in 21CC XD*
Don't. Move.

*buildinggg*
Nathan: *lets out a slightly pained growl* Rotti....You ill NOT get away with this. I REFUSE to let you.

(LMAO FAILS :D)

*gasps and closes her eyes* ... F**k... *tries the think, and notices that her leg is right next to the GenCops leg* Hm... (NINIJA MODE. ACTIVATE!) *quicky grabs her spare scapel from her bag while kicking the GenCop to the ground, and then stabs the Cop in the head.*

*she stares at the now dead body on the ground, and can't believe that she seriously just did that. She takes the scapel out of the GenCops head and runs into the building. Stopping in shock when she sees Nathan with a bloody arm on the ground and seeing half of Rotti's GeneCop point their guns at her*

Rotti: Ah, Nicole! Nice to see you again... Since you belong to me now, your first job is to kill this man. *points at Nathan*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Admin wrote:

*gasps and closes her eyes* ... F**k... *tries the think, and notices that her leg is right next to the GenCops leg* Hm... (NINIJA MODE. ACTIVATE!) *quicky grabs her spare scapel from her bag while kicking the GenCop to the ground, and then stabs the Cop in the head.*

*she stares at the now dead body on the ground, and can't believe that she seriously just did that. She takes the scapel out of the GenCops head and runs into the building. Stopping in shock when she sees Nathan with a bloody arm on the ground and seeing half of Rotti's GeneCop point their guns at her*

Rotti: Ah, Nicole! Nice to see you again... Since you belong to me now, your first job is to kill this man. *points at Nathan*

Nathan: *looks up at Nicole, pain in his eyes* She won't do it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *looks up at Nicole, pain in his eyes* She won't do it.

*shakes head in agreement* I-I can't do that... I just can't-

Rotti: You better do it, or I'll have all of my GenCops shoot you!

*gasps, then looks at Nathan. She sighs and slowly walks towards him, tears in her eyes. When she is right next to him, she reveals the bloody scalpel and holds it up. She then looks at Rotti*

Rotti: What are you waiting for?! I said now!

(OMGNOOO! xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Admin wrote:

*shakes head in agreement* I-I can't do that... I just can't-

Rotti: You better do it, or I'll have all of my GenCops shoot you!

*gasps, then looks at Nathan. She sighs and slowly walks towards him, tears in her eyes. When she is right next to him, she reveals the bloody scalpel and holds it up. She then looks at Rotti*

Rotti: What are you waiting for?! I said now!

(OMGNOOO! xD)

Nathan: Nicole...I know you won't...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Nicole...I know you won't...

*gets a lump in her throat and whispers* You're right, I-I know... *falls on her knees next to Nathan* I can't do it Rotti. I won't and you know that. *mouths to Nathan* I would never hurt you. *faint smile*

Rotti: Boys. *snaps*

*The GenCops load their guns and point them at Nicole. She closes her eyes tight and waits...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Admin wrote:

*gets a lump in her throat and whispers* You're right, I-I know... *falls on her knees next to Nathan* I can't do it Rotti. I won't and you know that. *mouths to Nathan* I would never hurt you. *faint smile*

Rotti: Boys. *snaps*

*The GenCops load their guns and point them at Nicole. She closes her eyes tight and waits...*

Nathan: *struggles to his feet, and picks up the scalpel, growling. He stabs 3 of the the cops*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *struggles to his feet, and picks up the scalpel, growling. He stabs 3 of the the cops*

*Gasps when Nathan stabbed the GenCops, and then gets back on her feet, not sure what to do... She sees that the other GenCops still have there guns pointed at her.

Her knees buckles when she hears another gun shot, she looks to find that Nathan got shot again in the leg. She grabs the spare scalpel and pounces on three other GenCops and cut them in the throat, and sees them fall down to the ground*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Admin wrote:

*Gasps when Nathan stabbed the GenCops, and then gets back on her feet, not sure what to do... She sees that the other GenCops still have there guns pointed at her.

Her knees buckles when she hears another gun shot, she looks to find that Nathan got shot again in the leg. She grabs the spare scalpel and pounces on three other GenCops and cut them in the throat, and sees them fall down to the ground*

Nathan: *falls to the groun when he is shot in the leg, lets out a painful yelp. He sees there are more GenCops behind Nicole* Nicole. Trun arounf.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nathan: *falls to the groun when he is shot in the leg, lets out a painful yelp. He sees there are more GenCops behind Nicole* Nicole. Turn around.

*Wants to help Nathan but follows his order and turns around, gasping when she sees the two GenCops with their guns in her face. She quickly kicks their guns to the ground and quickly stabs them both in the heart*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nathan: *falls to the groun when he is shot in the leg, lets out a painful yelp. He sees there are more GenCops behind Nicole* Nicole. Turn around.

*Wants to help Nathan but follows his order and turns around, gasping when she sees the two GenCops with their guns in her face. She quickly kicks their guns to the ground and quickly stabs them both in the heart*

Nathan: *is lying on the floor, losng some serious BLOOD*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *is lying on the floor, losng some serious BLOOD*

*Turns around to find Nathan bleeding heavily. She suddenly turns pale and she runs to Nathan, kneeling down to him* O-oh my G-God! I told you this was a horrible idea! *tears up* Oh God I-I have no idea what to do! *Starts shaking, never thought that she would ever be in this situation in her life*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Admin wrote:

*Turns around to find Nathan bleeding heavily. She suddenly turns pale and she runs to Nathan, kneeling down to him* O-oh my G-God! I told you this was a horrible idea! *tears up* Oh God I-I have no idea what to do! *Starts shaking, never thought that she would ever be in this situation in her life*

Nathan: Just...Just get help. *in PAIN*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Just...Just get help. *in PAIN*

*nods franticly and gets up to get help, but GenCops surround her and point their guns at her*

Rotti: Ha! I told you guys, you can't win with me. Nicole. Come with me. Right. Now.

No.

Rotti: *glares* right. now.

NO! *gets Nathans scalpel and throws it at Rotti, making a huge gash in his arm. While he cries in pain, she pushes some GenCops out of the way and tries to run out the door to get help. But two GenCops grab her and throw her down to the ground next to Nathan. A gun in her face*

(shizzz now this is NOT GOOD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Admin wrote:

*nods franticly and gets up to get help, but GenCops surround her and point their guns at her*

Rotti: Ha! I told you guys, you can't win with me. Nicole. Come with me. Right. Now.

No.

NO! *gets Nathans scalpel and throws it at Rotti, making a huge gash in his arm. While he cries in pain, she pushes some GenCops out of the way and tries to run out the door to get help. But two GenCops grab her and throw her down to the ground next to Nathan. A gun in her face*

(shizzz now this is NOT GOOD)

(IDDUNNOOOHOWTOREPLYO.O)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

No.

(IDDUNNOOOHOWTOREPLYO.O)

*whispers slowly* W-we're dead... I... I failed and now we are going to die, and it is all my fault... *thinks for a tad while staring at the guns nozzle in her face* Shoot me.

Shoot me and kill me instead and help Nathan... I rather have him be safe then dead... *closes eyes and tries to hold back the tears*

(isthatbetter?IAMFAILING.XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Admin wrote:

No.

(IDDUNNOOOHOWTOREPLYO.O)

*whispers slowly* W-we're dead... I... I failed and now we are going to die, and it is all my fault... *thinks for a tad while staring at the guns nozzle in her face* Shoot me.

Shoot me and kill me instead and help Nathan... I rather have him be safe then dead... *closes eyes and tries to hold back the tears*

(isthatbetter?IAMFAILING.XD)

Nathan: No...No, kill me. She' s just a little girl, Rotti... How can you even THINk to kill her?! *picks up the scalpel, and throws it. It hits one of the GenCops that has a gun pointed to Nicole*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: No...No, kill me. She' s just a little girl, Rotti... How can you even THINK to kill her?! *picks up the scalpel, and throws it. It hits one of the GenCops that has a gun pointed to Nicole*

Rotti: Because Nathan, *walks to Nathan after he wraps some stuff around his injury* First off, she is a monster, just. like. you.

Nicole: Why? Because I injuryed you and killed some of your men?! Oh boo hoo. You're the one who gave me this damn job!

Rotti: *points at Nicole* Don't get smart with me! You're a cheap imposter just like Nathan! And besides, I just like the pleasure of watching a death scene. *smirks*

*Stays down next to Nathan and rips some of her pants leg off, and then ties it around his leg and hopes that it helps a bit...*

*mumbles* Bitchy douchebag.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Admin wrote:

Rotti: Because Nathan, *walks to Nathan after he wraps some stuff around his injury* First off, she is a monster, just. like. you.

Nicole: Why? Because I injuryed you and killed some of your men?! Oh boo hoo. You're the one who gave me this damn job!

Rotti: *points at Nicole* Don't get smart with me! You're a cheap imposter just like Nathan! And besides, I just like the pleasure of watching a death scene. *smirks*

*Stays down next to Nathan and rips some of her pants leg off, and then ties it around his leg and hopes that it helps a bit...*

*mumbles* Bitchy douchebag.

Rotti:*looks at Nicole* What was that?! *snaps his fingers and another GenCop points his gun at Nicole*

Nathan: *growls at Rotti* Don't. you. DARE. *attempts standing, but FAILS miserably*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rotti:*looks at Nicole* What was that?! *snaps his fingers and another GenCop points his gun at Nicole*

Nathan: *growls at Rotti* Don't. you. DARE. *attempts standing, but FAILS miserably*

*rolls eyes and quickly grabs the nose of the gun. Then gets up, and smacks two GenCops in the face HARD.*

You heard me. I am tired of your bullshit and I just this to end. *loads the gun and points it at Rotti.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Admin wrote:

*rolls eyes and quickly grabs the nose of the gun. Then gets up, and smacks two GenCops in the face HARD.*

You heard me. I am tired of your bullshit and I just this to end. *loads the gun and points it at Rotti.*

Rotti: *scoffs* You won't...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next