The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am

Admin wrote:

Um... Shilo... I-i... *gets lump in throat* Mr. Largo offered me a job as a repo man... And I excepted it... Your father of course didn't want that. So I-I just said that I would quit, but Rotti said that if I did, I'd be charged with m-murder.... So Nathan... Tried to kill Mr. Largo... Well... *feels her eyes get glassy*
Rotti had his men with him and that is h-how the gun shots happened... Then... I finally broke and went insane... A-and shot Mr. Largo...

... So it is manly my fa- *stops, knowing that Nathan doesn't like it at all. She looks down as tears start to blur her vision*

(mindplayingShiloforthenextline? can'tthinkofanythingforher. SORRY)

(XD Okay, but it will fail as I CANT play her...AT ALL)

Shilo: o.o you... You killed Mr Largo?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD Okay, but it will fail as I CANT play her...AT ALL)

Shilo: o.o you... You killed Mr Largo?!

I-I... *doesn't look up* Y-yes... *slowly nods*

...I-I just wanted t-the mayhem to end... I was just so scared... I-I didn't know what to d-do... And Nathan was on the fine line of dying. And-... *buries face in hands and cries. pained by the thought of it all*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 am

Admin wrote:
]

I-I... *doesn't look up* Y-yes... *slowly nods*

...I-I just wanted t-the mayhem to end... I was just so scared... I-I didn't know what to d-do... And Nathan was on the fine line of dying. And-... *buries face in hands and cries. pained by the thought of it all*

Shilo: *doesn't quite know what to say* I...Um....Thank you...for saving my dad...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Shilo: *doesn't quite know what to say* I...Um....Thank you...for saving my dad...

*wipes eyes and looks up* You're welcome... I-it was the best I could do. *weak smile*
I didn't want to be one of the reasons your dad died... I wouldn't be able to live with m-myself if that happened... Your dad is a wonderful person that doesn't desvere to die... You... You should be happy to have a great dad like him... *looks at Nathan and smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:55 am

Admin wrote:

*wipes eyes and looks up* You're welcome... I-it was the best I could do. *weak smile*
I didn't want to be one of the reasons your dad died... I wouldn't be able to live with m-myself if that happened... Your dad is a wonderful person that doesn't desvere to die... You... You should be happy to have a great dad like him... *looks at Nathan and smiles*

Nathan: *smiles bakc at Nicole*

Shilo: I know. *hugs Nicole* Thank you so so so much.

(DUDE, how are we going to end this?! XD It's been 11 PAGES. o.o)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:13 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles back at Nicole*

Shilo: I know. *hugs Nicole* Thank you so so so much.

(DUDE, how are we going to end this?! XD It's been 11 PAGES. o.o)

*excepts her hug.. Hm,yea,sheneededone... Smiles*

*then breaks it after a few seconds, sighs, and looks at Nathan* only one more day til your free from this place... You may need crutches though... *looks at leg*

(I DON'T KNOW. XD THIS RP IS HUGE. XD We could do it til it dies... xDD Or... I WILL TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am

Admin wrote:

*excepts her hug.. Hm,yea,sheneededone... Smiles*

*then breaks it after a few seconds, sighs, and looks at Nathan* only one more day til your free from this place... You may need crutches though... *looks at leg*

(I DON'T KNOW. XD THIS RP IS HUGE. XD We could do it til it dies... xDD Or... I WILL TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING)

Nathan: Yeah, I might. ><

(xD We could do it until Nathan gets out of the hospital? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Yeah, I might. ><

(xD We could do it until Nathan gets out of the hospital? xD)

Ugh... I hope the gang won't talk about it when we are back... Luigi probably will though. >.< *whispers* Douchebag...

(That could work! but then where would we have the Luigitalkingaboutit part? xDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 am

Admin wrote:

Ugh... I hope the gang won't talk about it when we are back... Luigi probably will though. >.< *whispers* Douchebag...

(That could work! but then where would we have the Luigitalkingaboutit part? xDD)

Shilo: He scares me.....

(XD We could start another thread? like a sequel? XD That way we can sorta improv with no real plot like we usually do on skype XD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Shilo: He scares me.....

(XD We could start another thread? like a sequel? XD That way we can sorta improv with no real plot like we usually do on skype XD)

Ugh. He's just a arsehole... I ain't scare of him no more, I can beat his wars *smiles*

(THAT COULD WORK. XD And it will also have the Mags Contract thing too! xD Hm... ya think we should FF on this one after yor next reply to where he gets out? xDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 am

Admin wrote:

Ugh. He's just a arsehole... I ain't scare of him no more, I can beat his wars *smiles*

(THAT COULD WORK. XD And it will also have the Mags Contract thing too! xD Hm... ya think we should FF on this one after yor next reply to where he gets out? xDDD)

Shilo: Your brave for even TRYING to go against him..

(XD YESHHHH)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Shilo: Your brave for even TRYING to go against him..

(XD YESHHHH)

Heh. I got new fighting skills, believe me. *smiles* Besides... I don't think alot of things will scare me now since last night. *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 am

Admin wrote:

Heh. I got new fighting skills, believe me. *smiles* Besides... I don't think alot of things will scare me now since last night. *shakes head*

*FASTFORWARD??*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*FASTFORWARD??*

*After a day and a half, Nathan can finally get out of the hospital and gladly has the use crutches for a week...*
*when she and Nathan are outside* Well... At least you're out of the hospital... *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:28 am

Admin wrote:

*After a day and a half, Nathan can finally get out of the hospital and gladly has the use crutches for a week...*
*when she and Nathan are outside* Well... At least you're out of the hospital... *smiles*

Nathan: *smiles* Yep. I HATE being in there.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:39 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles* Yep. I HATE being in there.

Ugh, I know. It is like being in jail. >.< Hm... We should go see the gang... I mean... If you don't wanna go home and rest... *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:45 am

Admin wrote:

Ugh, I know. It is like being in jail. >.< Hm... We should go see the gang... I mean... If you don't wanna go home and rest... *smiles*

Nathan: *smiles* Lets go see everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7