The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:55 am

Admin wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

*A few hours later, a doctor tells Nicole that she can go and see Nathan in his room*

*nods and slowly walks to the room where Nathan is. When she opens the door, she sees Nathan In bandages And a blood pouch-thingy connected to him, seeing it give his blood back. Her eyebrows knit together and she does a really weak smile. Glad thar he is alive, she says in barely a whisper* I-.... I'm so sorry...

Nathan: Shush. If you you are just going to go on about taht it is your fault, when it isn't, just shush...

(o.o IDKILYSM JUST WENT ON MY PLAYLIST....WIN!)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:03 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Shush. If you are just going to go on about that it is your fault, when it isn't, just shush...

(o.o IDKILYSM JUST WENT ON MY PLAYLIST....WIN!)

I-... *walks over to his bed and kneels down* ... I thought... I thought I lost you... I thought that you would've lost too much blood and-... *rubs forehead and starts to tear up* Just, damnit...

(OMG. WIN. O.O)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:09 am

Admin wrote:

I-... *walks over to his bed and kneels down* ... I thought... I thought I lost you... I thought that you would've lost too much blood and-... *rubs forehead and starts to tear up* Just, damnit...

(OMG. WIN. O.O)
Nathan:...Well,as you can see, I didn't. *smiles* I feel perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan:...Well, as you can see, I didn't. *smiles* I feel perfectly fine.

*smiles back at him* You don't feel sore or anything?

*looks down* I actually wish that I got hurt... It's not fair how you get shot twice and I get nothing!... While I am the person who started it all...

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles back at him* You don't feel sore or anything?

*looks down* I actually wish that I got hurt... It's not fair how you get shot twice and I get nothing!...

Nathan: Nope. Not at all... And Don't you dare say that....Remember, I've been through worse... This was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:21 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Nope. Not at all... And Don't you dare say that... Remember, I've been through worse... This was nothing.

Hm... I guess they did a good job, *smiles*

But it is true! I am the person that started it all and get nothing, and you... You help like always and get hurt....

And it was hell of a something for me...

I-... IcanbelieveIkilledhim...

(refrencing Rotti. Just in case ya didn't know)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 am

Admin wrote:

Hm... I guess they did a good job, *smiles*

But it is true! I am the person that started it all and get nothing, and you... You help like always and get hurt....

I-... IcanbelieveIkilledhim...

(refrencing Rotti. Just in case ya didn't know)

Nathan: Now what did I say about blaming yourself? Don't...And I'm glad you did....are you okay? You killed peoplefor, what I think, is the first time..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:32 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: Now what did I say about blaming yourself? Don't...
And I'm glad you did.... are you okay? You killed people for, what I think, is the first time..

*softly laughs and smiles* Sorry.

Oh and, *shakes head* Y-yea... I'm fine, if it was anything, it was a bump on the head, but that doesn't matter.

And that i-is correct... My first time... In total I killed, -plus Rotti- ... Nine people. Ugh, *rubs forehead again and then runs her fingers through her hair* God... Now I know how you felt...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:38 am

Admin wrote:

*softly laughs and smiles* Sorry.

Oh and, *shakes head* Y-yea... I'm fine, if it was anything, it was a bump on the head, but that doesn't matter.

And that i-is correct... My first time... In total I killed, -plus Rotti- ... Nine people. Ugh, *rubs forehead again and then runs her fingers through her hair* God... Now I know how you felt...

Nathan: *nods* Well...Just...just stay calm about it...*smiles* easier said than done, I know. Trust me, Rotti -deserved- what he got. IT's not like they were innocent people.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:46 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *nods* Well...Just...just stay calm about it...*smiles* easier said than done, I know. Trust me, Rotti -deserved- what he got. IT's not like they were innocent people.

*smiles back... And was totally not about to freak out about it* That is right... They weren't... Well, at least one of the cops were nice. Without him, you wouldn't be here...

No, Actually I would have tried to get you here by myself if none of them would have helped. *smiles and grabs Nathans hand*

*notices* Aw crap. The news is going to find me aren't they?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:54 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles back... And was totally not about to freak out about it* That is right... They weren't... Well, at least one of the cops were nice. Without him, you wouldn't be here...

No, Actually I would have tried to get you here by myself if none of them would have helped. *smiles and grabs Nathans hand*

*notices* Aw crap. The news is going to find me aren't they?

Nathan: *smiles* Iknow yu would have done something...and...well, maybe...the people at the news are assholes.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:07 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles* I know you would have done something...and...well, maybe...the people at the news are assholes.

*smiles and feels at little bit better* Of course I would, because I love you and you know it! *can't help but hug Nathan, not paying attention to his arm at all. xD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 am

Admin wrote:

*smiles and feels at little bit better* Of course I would, because I love you and you know it! *can't help but hug Nathan, not paying attention to his arm at all. xD*

Nathan: *smiles, but winces in pain a tad when Nicole hugs him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:24 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles, but winces in pain a tad when Nicole hugs him*

*ever so slightly gasps and she breaks the embrace* Sorry!

... Anyways... Thank you. For everything, I deserved that yelling from you, it made me think straight... If you didn't help, I seriously wouldn't have known what to do. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:29 am

Admin wrote:

*ever so slightly gasps and she breaks the embrace* Sorry!

... Anyways... Thank you. For everything, I deserved that yelling from you, it made me think straight... If you didn't help, I seriously wouldn't have known what to do. *smiles*

Nathan: It's okay...and I'm sorry if I scared you...when I get like that, it's as if I'm a different person. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:50 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: It's okay...and I'm sorry if I scared you...when I get like that, it's as if I'm a different person. *smiles*

*nods* Don't worry. It was a bit frightening, but it is perfectly fine. *smiles*

*is getting more tired by the minute, but she doesn't want to sleep or leave*

So... When did the doctor say you can get out of here? *slight snicker*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:52 am

Admin wrote:

*nods* Don't worry. It was a bit frightening, but it is perfectly fine. *smiles*

*is getting more tired by the minute, but she doesn't want to sleep or leave*

So... When did the doctor say you can get out of here? *slight snicker*

Nathan: I have to wait 2 days... *suighs*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:56 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: I have to wait 2 days... *sighs*

Ughh. >.< *sighs* Thatsnotfun.

*gets thought* Hey... Do you happen to know where Rotti's contracts are?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:57 am

Admin wrote:

Ughh. >.< *sighs* Thatsnotfun.

*gets thought* Hey... Do you happen to know where Rotti's contracts are?

Nathan:...Hm... I would suppose back at GeneCo.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:59 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan:...Hm... I would suppose back at GeneCo.

*sighs* I need to get to them right away... I just need to find them first... I am guessing they would be in Rotti's office, no?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:01 am

Admin wrote:

*sighs* I need to get to them right away... I just need to find them first... I am guessing they would be in Rotti's office, no?

Nathan: *nods* Yep.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *nods* Yep.

I'll try to get them tomorrow... I have too. Exspecialy for Mag...

... Uh... I-I... I almost forgot, you, uh, need some rest, I-I should g-go now...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 am

Admin wrote:

I'll try to get them tomorrow... I have too. Exspecialy for Mag...

... Uh... I-I... I almost forgot, you, uh, need some rest, I-I should g-go now...

Nathan: *smiles* Alright...Be careful...And you might want to get some blood off your shirt before you go home.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:13 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Nathan: *smiles* Alright...Be careful... And you might want to get some blood off your shirt before you go home.

o.o *looks down to see the spatted blood* Uh. Heh. Yeah, I should [i]really[i] do that... And don't worry, I'll be fine. *smiles*
I-If you want, I could come back tomorrow, if you like...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:13 am

Admin wrote:

o.o *looks down to see the spatted blood* Uh. Heh. Yeah, I should [i]really[i] do that... And don't worry, I'll be fine. *smiles*
I-If you want, I could come back tomorrow, if you like...

Nathan: *smiles* only if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole = Next Repo Woman?   Nicole = Next Repo Woman? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole = Next Repo Woman?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next