The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family V.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *sighs, then rubs his face* You're right, I-I am... I need to try to calm down... *Puts Kurt's promise ring back in his pocket*

(OH MAH LORD. I JUST IMAGINED PUCK TAKING THE RING AND LIKE, THROWING IT OUT OR SOMETHING. XDDDDD I love how my Off Topic things are funny, in a angst central RP. XD)

(XDDDD THEY ARE)
Puck: Yes you do. Come on, you can force me to watch chickflicks or something equally as gay. *Smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:24 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
[
(XDDDD THEY ARE)
Puck: Yes you do. Come on, you can force me to watch chickflicks or something equally as gay. *Smirks*

Finn: *softly laughs* no, no, It is fine. Chick flicks are too gay. *smirks just a little*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:25 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *softly laughs* no, no, It is fine. Chick flicks are too gay. *smirks just a little*

Puck: Well, I have no idea what you gays do!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:38 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Puck: Well, I have no idea what you gays do!

Finn: *smirks, he knows that he can always rely on Puck to make him feel better, he then hears Drizzle start to cry, hmm.* Um, sorry, I'll be right back.*He goes to the nursey and holds Stefani in his arms. He figures he should put her to bed, so he starts to sing softly* A chair is still a chair, even when there's no one sittin' there... But a chair is not a house, and a house is not a home. When there's no one there to hold you tight, and no one there you can kiss goodnight...*his voice starts to get shakey* A room is a still a room, even when there's nothing there but gloom. But a room is not a house, and a house is not a home. When the two of us are far apart, and one of us has a broken heart...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *smirks, he knows that he can always rely on Puck to make him feel better, he then hears Drizzle start to cry, hmm.* Um, sorry, I'll be right back.*He goes to the nursey and holds Stefani in his arms. He figures he should put her to bed, so he starts to sing softly* A chair is still a chair, even when there's no one sittin' there... But a chair is not a house, and a house is not a home. When there's no one there to hold you tight, and no one there you can kiss goodnight...*his voice starts to get shakey* A room is a still a room, even when there's nothing there but gloom. But a room is not a house, and a house is not a home. When the two of us are far apart, and one of us has a broken heart...

Puck: *thinks he hears Finn singing, so he follows the voice and ends up in Stefani's nursery to find Finn singing to her. He's quiet, and decides to join in* Now and then I call your name, and suddenly your face appears....
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 am

TheWarblette wrote:
NicoleHudson wrote:

Puck: *thinks he hears Finn singing, so he follows the voice and ends up in Stefani's nursery to find Finn singing to her. He's quiet, and decides to join in* Now and then I call your name, and suddenly your face appears....

Finn: *looks behind to see Puck, and smiles a little, then continues singing, Stefani slowly falling asleep * But it's just a crazy game... And when it ends, it ends in tears... So darling, have a heart, don't let one mistake keep us apart...

(Okay, this is sweet <3)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:51 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *looks behind to see Puck, and smiles a little, then continues singing, Stefani slowly falling asleep * But it's just a crazy game... And when it ends, it ends in tears... So darling, have a heart, don't let one mistake keep us apart...

(Okay, this is sweet <3)

( <3 It is. It's reminding me on when all of the guys and Puck were singing "Beth")

Puck: *smiles a little* Though I'm not meant to live alone, turn this house into a home. When I climb the stair and turn the key,
Ohh... please be there, still in love with me...

(fucking hjbkdsjkgds dude random but Brittana. I love it. Like... my heart...)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:12 am

TheWarblette wrote:

( <3 It is. It's reminding me on when all of the guys and Puck were singing "Beth")

Puck: *smiles a little* Though I'm not meant to live alone, turn this house into a home. When I climb the stair and turn the key,
Ohh... please be there, still in love with me...

(fucking hjbkdsjkgds dude random but Brittana. I love it. Like... my heart...)

(Same to both, to the high heavens)

Finn: *Slowly puts her back into her crib, as for she is now asleep. He looks at Puck and smiles a little, then whispers* Sorry about that. You just kind of witnessed one of the reasons Kurt didn't take her... I'm kinda the only thing that calms her down at night...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 am

NicoleHudson wrote:

(Same to both, to the high heavens)

Finn: *Slowly puts her back into her crib, as for she is now asleep. He looks at Puck and smiles a little, then whispers* Sorry about that. You just kind of witnessed one of the reasons Kurt didn't take her... I'm kinda the only thing that calms her down at night...

Puck: *smiles a little, and whispers back* It's fine...It's kinda making me feel bad for saying you would be a bad father to Quinn's baby back then... You're a good dad.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:19 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Puck: *smiles a little, and whispers back* It's fine...It's kinda making me feel bad for saying you would be a bad father to Quinn's baby back then... You're a good dad.

Finn: *smiles, starting to walk out of the nursery, Puck following* Thanks... But don't feel bad... I still think myself that I'm going to fail at this... Exspecially now...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *smiles, starting to walk out of the nursery, Puck following* Thanks... But don't feel bad... I still think myself that I'm going to fail at this... Exspecially now...

Puck: Dude, no you won't! And I told you, he's coming back. Everything's gonna go back to normal in a little while, okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:49 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Puck: Dude, no you won't! And I told you, he's coming back. Everything's gonna go back to normal in a little while, okay?

Finn: *nods his head slowly* You're right... I have to think positive about this...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *nods his head slowly* You're right... I have to think positive about this...

Puck: Exactly. And you have to think of something to do to get your mind off this*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Puck: Exactly. And you have to think of something to do to get your mind off this

Finn: *About four days later, he at Mckinley for the hell of it... He missed this place... I mean, yeah, it was school, but still... He kind of feels awkward walking through the halls of the school that the other teens have just rushed out of. And then suddenly see's someone famillier... Mr. Schue? He smiles, he hasn't seen him for almost two years. He starts to walk towards him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *About four days later, he at Mckinley for the hell of it... He missed this place... I mean, yeah, it was school, but still... He kind of feels awkward walking through the halls of the school that the other teens have just rushed out of. And then suddenly see's someone famillier... Mr. Schue? He smiles, he hasn't seen him for almost two years. He starts to walk towards him*

Mr. Schue: *looks up and sees Finn and smiles a little* Finn Hudson, is that you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Mr. Schue: *looks up and sees Finn and smiles a little* Finn Hudson, is that you?

Finn: Yep, it's me. *smiles a little* I'm just around to check out the place, make sure it didn't burn to the ground. *softly laughs* I am suprised you still teach here.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Yep, it's me. *smiles a little* I'm just around to check out the place, make sure it didn't burn to the ground. *softly laughs* I am suprised you still teach here.

Mr Schue: Well, gotta pay bills, right? *laughs a little* How have you been, Finn?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Mr Schue: Well, gotta pay bills, right? *laughs a little* How have you been, Finn?

Finn: *laughs a little* Right... And good, *nods his head a tad* Me and-... Um, me and Kurt adopted a baby a year ago... *twitches of a smile... He's been trying to not think of Kurt for the pass four days, and is failing, but has been keeping himself busy like Puck said too...*

(I was picturing Mr. Schue bringing him to his office to talk to him about him and Kurt when he finds out about it... XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *laughs a little* Right... And good, *nods his head a tad* Me and-... Um, me and Kurt adopted a baby a year ago... *twitches of a smile... He's been trying to not think of Kurt for the pass four days, and is failing, but has been keeping himself busy like Puck said too...*

(I was picturing Mr. Schue bringing him to his office to talk to him about him and Kurt when he finds out about it... XD)

(xDD okay)

Mr Schue: You and Kurt? *smiles* And how's that working out?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:03 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
(xDD okay)

Mr Schue: You and Kurt? *smiles* And how's that working out?

Finn: *looks down... He shouldn't lie to him...* We-... Uh... I-I guess you can say that we, uh, kinda broke up... Four days ago... *bites his lip*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *looks down... He shouldn't lie to him...* We-... Uh... I-I guess you can say that we, uh, kinda broke up... Four days ago... *bites his lip*

Mr Schue: *his face falls to a frown* Um, Finn, do you want to talk in my office?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:14 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Mr Schue: *his face falls to a frown* Um, Finn, do you want to talk in my office?

Finn: *shrugs* I guess... If I'm not bothering you...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *shrugs* I guess... If I'm not bothering you...

Mr Schue: Of course not. *walks with Finn to his office and they sit down* So, what was the fight about?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Mr Schue: Of course not. *walks with Finn to his office and they sit down* So, what was the fight about?

Finn: Um... Well... Remember a long time ago, Kurt had the whole problem with picking between me and Blaine? Well... I found out that he was cheating me on me with him again... *Sighs* So he were fighting about that, and then he said that he was done... D-done with me, and done with me thinking that it is so easy to pick between two guys that he loves... But, *looks down* I didn't mean it like that, I didn't mean it l-like that at all... I-I told him to just tell me who was on the top of his head, the one that was on his mind right that moment... Just to know... But he took he took it like that, and began to pack his bags... *His eyes are mega glassy* I-I tried to stop him...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Um... Well... Remember a long time ago, Kurt had the whole problem with picking between me and Blaine? Well... I found out that he was cheating me on me with him again... *Sighs* So he were fighting about that, and then he said that he was done... D-done with me, and done with me thinking that it is so easy to pick between two guys that he loves... But, *looks down* I didn't mean it like that, I didn't mean it l-like that at all... I-I told him to just tell me who was on the top of his head, the one that was on his mind right that moment... Just to know... But he took he took it like that, and began to pack his bags... *His eyes are mega glassy* I-I tried to stop him...

Mr Schue: Oh..Damn, I'm sorry to hear about that, Finn...Have you tried calling him and explaining what you meant?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family V.2
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next