The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family V.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *gets another woosh of emotions, he'll get to see him...* Um, yeah, of course you can... Uh, see you then...

Kurt: Yeah...See you then... *smiles a little, then hangs up*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 am

TheWarblette wrote:
Kurt: Yeah...See you then... *smiles a little, then hangs up*

Finn: *Hangs up, then slumps in the chair with a sigh*

----

Finn: Is watching Drizzle playing with her toys, when he hears a knock from the door, making him slightly jump, He walks over to the door and opens it, revealing Kurt, making a wave of emotions wash over him. His mouth twitches with a faint smile* Hey...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *Hangs up, then slumps in the chair with a sigh*

----

Finn: Is watching Drizzle playing with her toys, when he hears a knock from the door, making him slightly jump, He walks over to the door and opens it, revealing Kurt, making a wave of emotions wash over him. His mouth twitches with a faint smile* Hey...

Kurt: *has the same faint smile that Finn has on his face* Hey... *feels kind of weird to be visiting the house he used to live in...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:09 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
[
Kurt: *has the same faint smile that Finn has on his face* Hey... *feels kind of weird to be visiting the house he used to live in...*

Finn: *after an awkward moment, he shakes his head and finally talks* Uh, come in, man... *ushers... God. This is kind of weird.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *after an awkward moment, he shakes his head and finally talks* Uh, come in, man... *ushers... God. This is kind of weird.*

Kurt: *walks into the house, and looks around to see Drizzle on the floor playing with her toys. His face lights up* Hey, Stef... * he walks towards her and crouches on the floor next to her*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Kurt: *walks into the house, and looks around to see Drizzle on the floor playing with her toys. His face lights up* Hey, Stef... * he walks towards her and crouches on the floor next to her*

Finn: *smiles a little when his face lights up* Um... So, uh... Since I don't know exactly how long you're going to say in that hotel... I was wondering if I could possibly get the address and room number to your room... You know... Just in case of emergentcies?

(LOL I FAIL AT SPELLING)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *smiles a little when his face lights up* Um... So, uh... Since I don't know exactly how long you're going to say in that hotel... I was wondering if I could possibly get the address and room number to your room... You know... Just in case of emergentcies?

(LOL I FAIL AT SPELLING)

(NOOO)

Kurt: *is still smiling and focused on Drizzle... It feels like he never left...* Hm? Oh, right, definitely...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:38 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

(NOOO)

Kurt: *is still smiling and focused on Drizzle... It feels like he never left...* Hm? Oh, right, definitely...

Finn: Hm... You know... She misses you, a lot... *watches him play with Drizzle*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Hm... You know... She misses you, a lot... *watches him play with Drizzle*

Kurt: *smiles a little* She does?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *smiles a little* She does?

(WARNING. THIS IS REALLY, REALLY, LONG POST... BUT LONG POSTS ARE THE WIN. XD)

Finn: Yeah... *nods his head and has a twitch of a smile. Then just suddenly feels the need that he needs to like, speak his mind about this whole thing...* Hm... Look, Kurt... I know that you are still thinking about us... But I feel like speaking my mind... I-... *sighs* Remember last week, when you said how we always couldn't get this right? Because I would never stay mad at you when you did stuff with Blaine? It-... It was because I never wanted our relationship to just end... You know? I thought that by forgiving you so easily, you would hopefully give me a second chance... And you did... Following a third, fourth, fifth... It kept going... And I was stupid enough to think that I was the lucky bastard that thought I could do what I did last week and everything would be fine... What I am trying to say; is that I was stupid enough to forget that things are different now that we're older... You know, back then it was just silly little break-ups, now it's something more... Because we have more... You know, we have the house, the baby, we have the promise rings... *looks down and corrects himself* Had... *Slightly shakes his head* Just, what I am trying to say is that I shouldn't have acted the way I did, I should have kept calm, I shouldn't have been pissed... Yelling doesn't get you anywhere and I shouldn't have said what I said... *His voice slightly cracking on the 'said' and his eyes get hot... He takes a deep breath to calm himself down, then continues* And you know what? I do actually forgive you for what you did with Blaine... *ever so softly laughs* Because I don't want to lose you... Especially now... You know... With Drizzle and such... A-and... If you do officially break up with me, to go with Blaine... Just know that I don't think I'll ever move on from y-you... I think It would be kinda hard for anyone to move on from living the best five years a man could have... *smiles,softly at Kurt*

(OKAY. I AM NOT SURE IF THIS WAS GOOD OR NOT...)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

(WARNING. THIS IS REALLY, REALLY, LONG POST... BUT LONG POSTS ARE THE WIN. XD)

Finn: Yeah... *nods his head and has a twitch of a smile. Then just suddenly feels the need that he needs to like, speak his mind about this whole thing...* Hm... Look, Kurt... I know that you are still thinking about us... But I feel like speaking my mind... I-... *sighs* Remember last week, when you said how we always couldn't get this right? Because I would never stay mad at you when you did stuff with Blaine? It-... It was because I never wanted our relationship to just end... You know? I thought that by forgiving you so easily, you would hopefully give me a second chance... And you did... Following a third, fourth, fifth... It kept going... And I was stupid enough to think that I was the lucky bastard that thought I could do what I did last week and everything would be fine... What I am trying to say; is that I was stupid enough to forget that things are different now that we're older... You know, back then it was just silly little break-ups, now it's something more... Because we have more... You know, we have the house, the baby, we have the promise rings... *looks down and corrects himself* Had... *Slightly shakes his head* Just, what I am trying to say is that I shouldn't have acted the way I did, I should have kept calm, I shouldn't have been pissed... Yelling doesn't get you anywhere and I shouldn't have said what I said... *His voice slightly cracking on the 'said' and his eyes get hot... He takes a deep breath to calm himself down, then continues* And you know what? I do actually forgive you for what you did with Blaine... *ever so softly laughs* Because I don't want to lose you... Especially now... You know... With Drizzle and such... A-and... If you do officially break up with me, to go with Blaine... Just know that I don't think I'll ever move on from y-you... I think It would be kinda hard for anyone to move on from living the best five years a man could have... *smiles,softly at Kurt*
(OKAY. I AM NOT SURE IF THIS WAS GOOD OR NOT...)

(STOP MAKING ME EMOTIONAL)
Kurt: *looks up at Finn, smiling, but a little teary eyed* Finn...Please, stop putting me on a pedestal. You shouldn't want more chances from me... I cheated on you. You never did anything wrong. You...You had every right to yell at me, I'm just... I make a lot of wrong choices when it comes to love. I keep on choosing to not stay away from Blaine, even though I know I should. *his voice gets shaky* You shouldn't forgive me - All I do is hurt you, Finn. I don't want to hurt you, I really don't, but I just...do. Seeing you get like that, so upset...It hurts me, too. *looks back down at Drizzle* Especially now...When I went to the hotel that night, I just was so thankful she wasn't old enough to understand. I don't want to hurt her too... *looks back up at Finn* And I... I was lying. I'm not still thinking about us, well, not in the way you think I am. I just don't want to tell you I'm going to be with you then go and do this again. *shakes his head a little* You deserve better than me. You desrve someone who wouldn't ever even think about cheating on you. You should have, all those years ago, just chosen to be with Quinn or Rachel or someone else. Not me...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:11 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

(STOP MAKING ME EMOTIONAL)
Kurt: *looks up at Finn, smiling, but a little teary eyed* Finn...Please, stop putting me on a pedestal. You shouldn't want more chances from me... I cheated on you. You never did anything wrong. You...You had every right to yell at me, I'm just... I make a lot of wrong choices when it comes to love. I keep on choosing to not stay away from Blaine, even though I know I should. *his voice gets shaky* You shouldn't forgive me - All I do is hurt you, Finn. I don't want to hurt you, I really don't, but I just...do. Seeing you get like that, so upset...It hurts me, too. *looks back down at Drizzle* Especially now...When I went to the hotel that night, I just was so thankful she wasn't old enough to understand. I don't want to hurt her too... *looks back up at Finn* And I... I was lying. I'm not still thinking about us, well, not in the way you think I am. I just don't want to tell you I'm going to be with you then go and do this again. *shakes his head a little* You deserve better than me. You desrve someone who wouldn't ever even think about cheating on you. You should have, all those years ago, just chosen to be with Quinn or Rachel or someone else. Not me...

Finn: K-Kurt no... *is eyes are BURNING* I don't deserve better... You are perfect and I rather go through all this hurt then to have been with Quinn or Rachel... And... You didn't mean it? Then... W-what does that mean? I mean... With us? *he gets a lump in his throat*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: K-Kurt no... *is eyes are BURNING* I don't deserve better... You are perfect and I rather go through all this hurt then to have been with Quinn or Rachel... And... You didn't mean it? Then... W-what does that mean? I mean... With us? *he gets a lump in his throat*

Kurt: *shrugs a little* I don't know... I can't want to let you go but I don't want to stay with you just to end up hurting you again.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *shrugs a little* I don't know... I can't want to let you go but I don't want to stay with you just to end up hurting you again.

Finn: Well... Maybe you can think about us? And... Maybe... Things will work out between us? *shit*

(lolfailstamp)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: Well... Maybe you can think about us? And... Maybe... Things will work out between us? *shit*

(lolfailstamp)

Kurt: *shakes his head a little* What else is there to think about? I love you Finn. I do... but maybe I was just meant to be alone...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:40 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head a little* What else is there to think about? I love you Finn. I do... but maybe I was just meant to be alone...

Finn: *his face gets like, seriously serious* So... Does-... Does this mean that we're, um, officially, uh, over? *bites his lip, please don't be, please don't be...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *his face gets like, seriously serious* So... Does-... Does this mean that we're, um, officially, uh, over? *bites his lip, please don't be, please don't be...*

Kurt: I... I guess...*he didn't realize just how much it would actually hurt to confirm that. It feels like a part of him died*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: I... I guess...*he didn't realize just how much it would actually hurt to confirm that. It feels like a part of him died*

Finn: *he exhales and looks down. He just felt like he got hit with a brick. He bites his lip and he tries to fight the tears. Puck was wrong, he wasn't coming back.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *he exhales and looks down. He just felt like he got hit with a brick. He bites his lip and he tries to fight the tears. Puck was wrong, he wasn't coming back.*

Kurt: *he looks down as well, and wipes away his tears. He kisses Drizzle's forehead and hugs her, then stands up and hugs Finn* I don't want to go, but if I don't...I'll just end up hurting you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:10 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
Kurt: *he looks down as well, and wipes away his tears. He kisses Drizzle's forehead and hugs her, then stands up and hugs Finn* I don't want to go, but if I don't...I'll just end up hurting you.

Finn: *He tries to swollow the lump in his throat, but fails* B-but I-I don't care if you just end up hurting me again. *his eyes are seriously glassy*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: *He tries to swollow the lump in his throat, but fails* B-but I-I don't care if you just end up hurting me again. *his eyes are seriously glassy*

Kurt: But why? When Rachel and Quin cheated on you, you broke up... Why am I so different?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:26 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: But why? When Rachel and Quin cheated on you, you broke up... Why am I so different?

Finn: I don't know, probably because we have been together for much longer then I was with them? And besides.. You just... Are. I wanted to be with you even when I was with Rachel or Quinn... You're just... You're something else... And I mean that in a good way...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: I don't know, probably because we have been together for much longer then I was with them? And besides.. You just... Are. I wanted to be with you even when I was with Rachel or Quinn... You're just... You're something else... And I mean that in a good way...

Kurt: *shakes his head a little, smiling* I don't understand why you love me so much.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 pm

TheWarblette wrote:
tKurt: *shakes his head a little, smiling* I don't understand why you love me so much.

Finn: I don't either... I guess I'm just lovesick... *looks up at Kurt and smiles, but you can clearly see the pain in his eyes. He is trying to keep from crying, for now.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Nicole Hudson wrote:

Finn: I don't either... I guess I'm just lovesick... *looks up at Kurt and smiles, but you can clearly see the pain in his eyes. He is trying to keep from crying, for now.*

Kurt: You won't be love sick forever. You'll get tired of my drama eventually...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family V.2
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next