The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family V.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YUSSLES)

Finn: *As soon as he gets home he gets his phone out and calls Puck* Hey P-Puck? You were right. I-I saw Kurt and Blaine and- and were holding hands, and they kissed. And I am freaking the fuck out right now. *Rubs his face.*

(MAG POOR FINNWARD. )

Puck: They fucking kissed!?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: They fucking kissed!?

Finn: Yes- yes, they kissed! And I have no clue what to do when Kurt gets home, and just.... Shit! I didn't want this to b-be true, because I would never think that Kurt would do something like this again, exspecially since we have Stefani and just...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Yes- yes, they kissed! And I have no clue what to do when Kurt gets home, and just.... Shit! I didn't want this to b-be true, because I would never think that Kurt would do something like this again, exspecially since we have Stefani and just...

Puck: Call him out on it! Come on, then maybe you guys can talk about it and, and still be together! I don't want to see you guys break up, especially now..
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Puck: Call him out on it! Come on, then maybe you guys can talk about it and, and still be together! I don't want to see you guys break up, especially now..

Finn: You're right, I will when he comes home... B-but what if we do break up? I can't do that now! It's not like I can just walk away from my child...

(Puck, I love you. <3 )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: You're right, I will when he comes home... B-but what if we do break up? I can't do that now! It's not like I can just walk away from my child...

(Puck, I love you. <3 )

(He loves you too, bb <3 But hands off, sex shark's mine. You have St. James and Hudson.)

Puck: Man, you've been through this before! Everything will work out again, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:06 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(He loves you too, bb <3 But hands off, sex shark's mine. You have St. James and Hudson.)

Puck: Man, you've been through this before! Everything will work out again, trust me.

Finn: Yo-you're right... I have... Okay, I talk to him when gets home... Thanks Puck.

(LOL. TRUE DAT.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:12 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Yo-you're right... I have... Okay, I talk to him when gets home... Thanks Puck.

(LOL. TRUE DAT.)

Puck: No problem man, just...call me after you're done to let me know how things went. *hangs up*

Kurt: *le comes home lol I fail~*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:46 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: No problem man, just...call me after you're done to let me know how things went. *hangs up*

Kurt: *le comes home lol I fail~*

Finn: *see's Kurt come in, and a rush of sickness rushes through him* H-hey Kurt... *tries to smile*

(NEVER.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:36 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *see's Kurt come in, and a rush of sickness rushes through him* H-hey Kurt... *tries to smile*

(NEVER.)

Kurt: Hey Finn. *smiles at him, but he feels a surge of guilt when he see's his face* You okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:11 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Hey Finn. *smiles at him, but he feels a surge of guilt when he see's his face* You okay?

Finn: Um... I had to get something at the store... A-and I saw you and Blaine. *Looks at him*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Um... I had to get something at the store... A-and I saw you and Blaine. *Looks at him*

Kurt: *his face drops, and he gets nervous pains through his stomach* You saw me and Blaine doing what?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *his face drops, and he gets nervous pains through his stomach* You saw me and Blaine doing what?

Finn: *looks down and inhales a shakey breath* Kissing... *his eyes get hot*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Kurt: Oh... *looks down, his eyes close to tears and his voice is shakey* Listen, Finn...I love you. I really do, I know I was right in choosing you, and I'm so lucky to have you, but me and Blaine were talking about when we were dating, and I just... I got caught up... *tears starts to form, and he looks up at Finn* God, I am so sorry...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:26 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

Kurt: Oh... *looks down, his eyes close to tears and his voice is shakey* Listen, Finn...I love you. I really do, I know I was right in choosing you, and I'm so lucky to have you, but me and Blaine were talking about when we were dating, and I just... I got caught up... *tears starts to form, and he looks up at Finn* God, I am so sorry...

Finn: But you still like Blaine... 'Just like old times...' *his eyes are now ,burning,*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: But you still like Blaine... 'Just like old times...' *his eyes are now ,burning,*

Kurt: *shakes his head 'no' rapidly* No, Finn I don't love him like that anymore, I love him as a friend now, and only as a friend...

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:03 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head 'no' rapidly* No, Finn I don't love him like that anymore, I love him as a friend now, and only as a friend...

Finn: You were holding hands with him, andkissing. I think there's more love in there then just a friend. *looks up at Kurt, his eyes glassy*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: You were holding hands with him, andkissing. I think there's more love in there then just a friend. *looks up at Kurt, his eyes glassy*

Kurt: *wipes at his eyes, not crying just yet but pretty close* Okay, for a while I thought that I still loved him but when I kissed him, all I could imagine was you... I love you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:33 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *wipes at his eyes, not crying just yet but pretty close* Okay, for a while I thought that I still loved him but when I kissed him, all I could imagine was you... I love you.
Finn: You mean it? You're not justing saying it? ... Just, when I saw you kissing him, I swear I had a little heartattack...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: You mean it? You're not justing saying it? ... Just, when I saw you kissing him, I swear I had a little heartattack...

Kurt: Of course I mean it... *he walks up to Finn and hugs him tightly* I love you more than anything...

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:55 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
Kurt: Of course I mean it... *he walks up to Finn and hugs him tightly* I love you more than anything...

(... DOES HE REALLY MEAN IT? I AM NOT SURE LOL)

Finn: *accepts the hug, hugging him tightly as well* I love you too... So much. *kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(... DOES HE REALLY MEAN IT? I AM NOT SURE LOL)

Finn: *accepts the hug, hugging him tightly as well* I love you too... So much. *kisses his cheek*

(IDK I THINK SO BECAUSE THIS ACTUALLY HURT ME NOW I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL LIKE IN EVERY RP WHEN FINN IS JUST GETTING BEAT ON I WAS LIKE NO WTF WHY AM I DOING THIS CUS Jbjnkml)
Kurt: *smiles a little* Are we okay?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:17 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IDK I THINK SO BECAUSE THIS ACTUALLY HURT ME NOW I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL LIKE IN EVERY RP WHEN FINN IS JUST GETTING BEAT ON I WAS LIKE NO WTF WHY AM I DOING THIS CUS Jbjnkml)
Kurt: *smiles a little* Are we okay?

(FEEL THE PAIN. FEEL IT!)

Finn: *nods his head slowly* Yeah, we're okay... *smiles a bit*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(FEEL THE PAIN. FEEL IT!)

Finn: *nods his head slowly* Yeah, we're okay... *smiles a bit*

(NOOO IT BURNS AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE BAD PERSON)

Kurt: *kisses his lips passionately, then pulls away* You're better at this than he is...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE BAD PERSON)

Kurt: *kisses his lips passionately, then pulls away* You're better at this than he is...

Finn: *smiles a little* Oh really? Then how about I do it some more? *kisses him again, passionately*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:38 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles a little* Oh really? Then how about I do it some more? *kisses him again, passionately*

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, moving his hands through Finn's hair...yeah, this is what he wants.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family V.2
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next