The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Start A Family V.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Fine then! Explain to me, please...

Kurt: Well, we were remembering back when we were dating, and then I remembered how ...how great it felt when i kissed him so we just...kissed.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:18 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
we were remembering back when we were dating, and then I remembered how ...how great it felt when i kissed him so we just...kissed.

Finn: Exactly! You cheated on me because you still think that Blaine has the most irreisitible kiss ever!
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:24 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Exactly! You cheated on me because you still think that Blaine has the most irreisitible kiss ever!

Kurt: FINN! Just calm down so we can talk about this like fu--- *calms himself down* like adults.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:53 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[q
Kurt: FINN! Just calm down so we can talk about this like fu--- *calms himself down* like adults.

Finn: *closes his eyes for a second and takes a deep breath* Fine... G-go on...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *closes his eyes for a second and takes a deep breath* Fine... G-go on...

Kurt: Well, I...I think... *takes a deep breath* I think I need some time to think about us...

(this. killed. me. FUCKING EMOTIONS)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:25 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, I...I think... *takes a deep breath* I think I need some time to think about us...

(this. killed. me. FUCKING EMOTIONS)

Finn: … Wait, what?! We have a baby, and you need time to think about us?! *fuckshitmefuckno.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:30 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: … Wait, what?! We have a baby, and you need time to think about us?! *fuckshitmefuckno.*

Kurt: I know! I know! I just.. I want to make sure that this is what I want before we are together for more years, justfor to us splitting up when she is older...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:57 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I know! I know! I just.. I want to make sure that this is what I want before we are together for more years, justfor to us splitting up when she is older...

Blaine: *runs a hand through his hair. Stay calm, Finn.* And if we /do/ split up, then who will have Stefani?

(Iwasguessingkurt)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:02 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *runs a hand through his hair. Stay calm, Finn.* And if we /do/ split up, then who will have Stefani?

(Iwasguessingkurt)

(thatworks)

Kurt: *shrugs* I'm not sure as to who... But we would both see her. And if we do split up, and it's later on when she's older, then she can decide...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:40 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[

(thatworks)

Kurt: *shrugs* I'm not sure as to who... But we would both see her. And if we do split up, and it's later on when she's older, then she can decide...

Finn: *rubs his temples* I can't believe we are talking about this... *look at Kurt* Right now, who do you want to be with? First one top of your head....
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:47 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *rubs his temples* I can't believe we are talking about this... *look at Kurt* Right now, who do you want to be with? First one top of your head....

Kurt: *shakes his head * No, you aren't making me do this... We are adults now! I can't chose like this!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:18 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head * No, you aren't making me do this... We are adults now! I can't chose like this!

Finn: Well, might as well, since you are doing the same thing you did five years ago!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:23 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Well, might as well, since you are doing the same thing you did five years ago!

Kurt: Oh, and you think I chose like that last time!? *shakes his head* I'm done. *he walks to their bedroom and starts packing his stuff*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:54 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Oh, and you think I chose like that last time!? *shakes his head* I'm done. *he walks to their bedroom and starts packing his stuff*

(Shit just got real.)

Finn: *Get's up and follows Kurt to their bedroom* What do you mean you're done? Done with what?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Shit just got real.)

Finn: *Get's up and follows Kurt to their bedroom* What do you mean you're done? Done with what?

Kurt: I'm done with you thinking it was so simple to pick between to guys that I can't live without.. *stops his packing for a second* You know, after what happened with you Quinn and Rachel , I thought you would have understood what it was like, but I guess I was wrong... *continues his packing*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:07 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I'm done with you thinking it was so simple to pick between to guys that I can't live without.. *stops his packing for a second* You know, after what happened with you Quinn and Rachel , I thought you would have understood what it was like, but I guess I was wrong... *continues his packing*

Finn: I know it ain't simple! It's just we've been together for five years, we have the damned promise rings, we have a child. And now you are starting this shit again?! *Watches as he continues packing* K-Kurt, Stop it.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I know it ain't simple! It's just we've been together for five years, we have the damned promise rings, we have a child. And now you are starting this shit again?! *Watches as he continues packing* K-Kurt, Stop it.

Kurt: I'm starting this shit again? Finn, you think I want to feel like this?! Oh, and promise rings? I...I guess not anymore... *even though it kills him, he takes his off for the first time since Finn gave it to him and puts it into his hand. He zips his suitcase and moves to the bathroom, getting all of his skin creams*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I'm starting this shit again? Finn, you think I want to feel like this?! Oh, and promise rings? I...I guess not anymore... *even though it kills him, he takes his off for the first time since Finn gave it to him and puts it into his hand. He zips his suitcase and moves to the bathroom, getting all of his skin creams*

Finn: *His eyes start to burn immensely and he can feel a lump in his throat form when Kurt gives him his promise ring. He follows him to the bathroom* N-no... No. Kurt, please, you c-can't do this. *Grabs him by the arm to try to stop him from getting his stuff*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:47 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *His eyes start to burn immensely and he can feel a lump in his throat form when Kurt gives him his promise ring. He follows him to the bathroom* N-no... No. Kurt, please, you c-can't do this. *Grabs him by the arm to try to stop him from getting his stuff*

Kurt: *stops when Finn grabs his arm* Why? Why can't I? According to you, I'm just trying to screw everything up!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *stops when Finn grabs his arm* Why? Why can't I? According to you, I'm just trying to screw everything up!

Finn: No, no! *His voice gets overly shakey* K-Kurt, I-I just... I-I just... P-please Kurt... I d-don't want you to leave m-me...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: No, no! *His voice gets overly shakey* K-Kurt, I-I just... I-I just... P-please Kurt... I d-don't want you to leave m-me...

Kurt: *shakes his head* Just... let go of my arm, let me do this. I'll...I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

Kurt: *shakes his head* Just... let go of my arm, let me do this. I'll...I'll be back.

Finn: *... Lets go of his arm* When? *Looks at him, his eyes glassy*

(KILLING. ME.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: *... Lets go of his arm* When? *Looks at him, his eyes glassy*

(KILLING. ME.)

(ME TOO. SO MUCH)

Kurt: I..I don't know...*he starts to fight back tears of his own* But, um... I'll call you... *slowly walks into the Nursery and holds Stefani close to him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:48 pm

TheWarblette wrote:

(ME TOO. SO MUCH)

Kurt: I..I don't know...*he starts to fight back tears of his own* But, um... I'll call you... *slowly walks into the Nursery and holds Stefani close to him*

Finn: W-wait... You're taking the baby?! *Tears start to slowly blur his vision*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm

NicoleHudson wrote:

Finn: W-wait... You're taking the baby?! *Tears start to slowly blur his vision*

Kurt: No, I wouldn't do that. I know she can't sleep well unless she's here, and you are the only thing that can clam her down when she's crying at night... I'm just saying good-bye to her... *kisses her cheek* If I'm gone that long, I'll come to visit her.

(I couldnt okay POOR FINN MY FUCKING HEART)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start A Family V.2   Let's Start A Family V.2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start A Family V.2
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next