The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amnesia Hudson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Puck: And I'm Puck, otherwise known as the Puckasaraus. This here is my boy Artie *puts a hand on Artie's shoulder, and Artie waves at Finn*

Brittany: I'm Brittany... Brittany... *turns to Santana* San, what's my middle name?

Finn: *waves at both of them, with a smile, then looks at Brittany and Santana*

Santana: *sighs then looks at Finn, pointing to Brittany* This here is my girl Brittany, Brittany S. Peirce, and who am I? *Points to self* I'm Santana, last names aren't really important... Oh, and I had sex with you once. *naughty smile*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *waves at both of them, with a smile, then looks at Brittany and Santana*

Santana: *sighs then looks at Finn, pointing to Brittany* This here is my girl Brittany, Brittany S. Peirce, and who am I? *Points to self* I'm Santana, last names aren't really important... Oh, and I had sex with you once. *naughty smile*

Rachel: *was dead set on killing Quinn, but now Santana seems like a more worthy target of her rage*

Sam: I'm Sam...Sam I am. *smiles a bit* I'm new, so you don't know me that well, but we were pretty cool.

Mike: And I'm Mike Chang, and this is my Asian princess Tina. *puts his arm around her*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Rachel: *was dead set on killing Quinn, but now Santana seems like a more worthy target of her rage*

Sam: I'm Sam...Sam I am. *smiles a bit* I'm new, so you don't know me that well, but we were pretty cool.

Mike: And I'm Mike Chang, and this is my Asian princess Tina. *puts his arm around her*

Finn: O.O *At Santana... Great God.*

Santana: Wanky. *winks at Finn*

Finn: *blushes a tad, then looks at Sam.. smiling... Hm... He seems pretty cool. Then looks at Mike and Tina, smililing at them, well, that is a adorable couple.*

Mercedes: And since I didn't introduce myself correctly, I'm Mercedes Jones! Proud at what I do, I am Beyonce', and ain't no Kelly Rowland . *smiles* Oh, and me and Kurt? BBF's, He's gay, I'm black, we make coulture. *smirkysmirks*

Finn: *smiles at Mercedes, nodding his head as a hello* It is nice to... Um, re-meet all of you. *smiles, then looks at Kurt*

(ARE WE MISSING SOMEONE? XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: O.O *At Santana... Great God.*

Santana: Wanky. *winks at Finn*

Finn: *blushes a tad, then looks at Sam.. smiling... Hm... He seems pretty cool. Then looks at Mike and Tina, smililing at them, well, that is a adorable couple.*

Mercedes: And since I didn't introduce myself correctly, I'm Mercedes Jones! Proud at what I do, I am Beyonce', and ain't no Kelly Rowland . *smiles* Oh, and me and Kurt? BBF's, He's gay, I'm black, we make coulture.
*smirkysmirks*

Finn: *smiles at Mercedes, nodding his head as a hello* It is nice to... Um, re-meet all of you. *smiles, then looks at Kurt*

(ARE WE MISSING SOMEONE? XDD)

(I DON'T THINK SO? XD)
Kurt: *smiles at Mercedes, then grabs finn's hand and sits down with him.*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I DON'T THINK SO? XD)
Kurt: *smiles at Mercedes, then grabs finn's hand and sits down with him.*

*For the whole day, Kurt ''guilds'' Finn through the school, and suprisinly, they haven't seen Mrs. Slyvester yet... With Finn's hands still in Kurt's, he is suddenly pushed away and BAM. Thown into the locker* o.o
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

*For the whole day, Kurt ''guilds'' Finn through the school, and suprisinly, they haven't seen Mrs. Slyvester yet... With Finn's hands still in Kurt's, he is suddenly pushed away and BAM. Thown into the locker* o.o

Karofky: *laughs when Finn his the locker* You have a death wish, don't you Hudson? Most people wouldn't come back here after yesterday.

(lol my bulling skillls fail so much. xD On another note, KAROFSKY JUST DIE IN A FIRE OKAY.)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Karofky: *laughs when Finn his the locker* You have a death wish, don't you Hudson? Most people wouldn't come back here after yesterday.

(lol my bulling skillls fail so much. xD On another note, KAROFSKY JUST DIE IN A FIRE OKAY.)

Finn: Oh no... Kurt?! *looks at him, his eyes filled with panic, after all, he doesn't remember anything so... But they also tell Kurt, ''Is this who I think it is?!''*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh no... Kurt?! *looks at him, his eyes filled with panic, after all, he doesn't remember anything so... But they also tell Kurt, ''Is this who I think it is?!''*

Kurt: *nods and tries to think of something to say to Karofsky... Like Blaine told him, he can't hide from him..he has to have courage..but he's terrifying...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *nods and tries to think of something to say to Karofsky... Like Blaine told him, he can't hide from him..he has to have courage..but he's terrifying...*

Finn: *wants to do the same... But... yeah.*

Dave: *punches Finn in the stomach, then in the face* I was pretty sure you would have learned better, Hudson! *pushes into another locker*

Finn: >.< *Is in PAIN. fight back Finn... Fight back..... But just stays there... >.<*

Dave: *Then looks at Kurt* Actually, I though you would have learned better, after all that I did to you... What made you come back here, f*g? You missed me? *twisted smile*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *wants to do the same... But... yeah.*

Dave: *punches Finn in the stomach, then in the face* I was pretty sure you would have learned better, Hudson! *pushes into another locker*

Finn: >.< *Is in PAIN. fight back Finn... Fight back..... But just stays there... >.<*

Dave: *Then looks at Kurt* Actually, I though you would have learned better, after all that I did to you... What made you come back here, f*g? You missed me? *twisted smile*

Kurt: Ha, you wish. I came here for Finn. *grabs Finn's hand and starts to walk away from Dave*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Ha, you wish. I came here for Finn. *grabs Finn's hand and starts to walk away from Dave*

Finn: *walks with Kurt until Dave grabs Kurt by the shoulder HARD, making Kurt turn arond to face him*

Dave: And why is that Homo? So you and your boyfriend can rub both or your f*ggyness all over the damn lockers? I thought you transfered. *squeezes Kurt's shoulder HARD*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *walks with Kurt until Dave grabs Kurt by the shoulder HARD, making Kurt turn arond to face him*

Dave: And why is that Homo? So you and your boyfriend can rub both or your f*ggyness all over the damn lockers? I thought you transfered. *squeezes Kurt's shoulder HARD*

Kurt: He is not my boyfriend. I did transfer, but why the hell do you care? And get your hands off of me right now.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: He is not my boyfriend. I did transfer, but why the hell do you care? And get your hands off of me right now.

Finn: *that first sentance PAINED him. D:*

Dave: Oh really? It seems like it, since you've been holding his hand all this damn time,. And never. *pushes Kurt into a locker HARD.*

Finn: O.O *Just... Punches Dave in the face.. Almost like a reflex... Then afterward just... stands there, looking at him, knowing for the worse...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *that first sentance PAINED him. D:*

Dave: Oh really? It seems like it, since you've been holding his hand all this damn time,. And never. *pushes Kurt into a locker HARD.*

Finn: O.O *Just... Punches Dave in the face.. Almost like a reflex... Then afterward just... stands there, looking at him, knowing for the worse...*

Dave: *gets all in Finn's face xD* You really want to start again after yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: *gets all in Finn's face xD* You really want to start again after yesterday?

Finn: *gets all in Daves face* Well, if you hurt Kurt, then I actually don't mind. But if I am right, you can't give someone Amnesia twice...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *gets all in Daves face* Well, if you hurt Kurt, then I actually don't mind. But if I am right, you can't give someone Amnesia twice...

Dave:...Amnesia? What the hell are you talking about, Hudson?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave:...Amnesia? What the hell are you talking about, Hudson?

Finn: Kurt told me that you made me hit my head yesterday, so hard that I got Amnesia... Which is the truth, because I can't remember a damn thing, thanks to you. *glares*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Kurt told me that you made me hit my head yesterday, so hard that I got Amnesia... Which is the truth, because I can't remember a damn thing, thanks to you. *glares*

Dave: *smirks* Damn, I actually hit you that hard? I'm impressed with myself. I wonder what will happen if I do that again.. *pushes Finn into a locker really REALLY hard*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: *smirks* Damn, I actually hit you that hard? I'm impressed with myself. I wonder what will happen if I do that again.. *pushes Finn into a locker really REALLY hard*

Finn: GRAH! *Hits the lock HARD. Putting a hand on his head since, of course, Finn hit his head hard, but not knocking him out completely, thank god., he gets back up, pretty much tackling Dave* I wonder what will happen if I do it to you. *pushes him into a locker and pucnhes him straight in the nose.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: GRAH! *Hits the lock HARD. Putting a hand on his head since, of course, Finn hit his head hard, but not knocking him out completely, thank god., he gets back up, pretty much tackling Dave* I wonder what will happen if I do it to you. *pushes him into a locker and pucnhes him straight in the nose.*

Kurt: Finn, stop it! Aren;t you urt enough already *hatesfightinghatesfightingifFinngetshurtagain... :(*

Dave: *fights back, trying to punch Finn in the stomach and face*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, stop it! Aren;t you urt enough already *hatesfightinghatesfightingifFinngetshurtagain... :(*

Dave: *fights back, trying to punch Finn in the stomach and face*

Finn: *tries to block Daves attack, god Kurt was right, this guy IS a monster, and a asshole... he gets punched in the face, and the stomach, and just... He can't get any more hurt, Kurt will flip... : / So... Suddenly the adrenaline kick in, making him totally kick. Daves. Ass.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *tries to block Daves attack, god Kurt was right, this guy IS a monster, and a asshole... he gets punched in the face, and the stomach, and just... He can't get any more hurt, Kurt will flip... : / So... Suddenly the adrenaline kick in, making him totally kick. Daves. Ass.*

Dave: *is on the floor...I just got beat...>:(* You wait til later, Hudson!

Kurt: *grabs Finn's hand and pulls him away from Dave, walking to their next class* Finn, I swear, if you ever try something like that again, I'm killing you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Dave: *is on the floor...I just got beat...>:(* You wait til later, Hudson!

Kurt: *grabs Finn's hand and pulls him away from Dave, walking to their next class* Finn, I swear, if you ever try something like that again, I'm killing you.

Finn: *looks back at Dave, then at Kurt when he starts talking... He now feels bad... D: * I-I'm sorry... I didn't want him hurting you... Since I know you don't like him...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
]

Finn: *looks back at Dave, then at Kurt when he starts talking... He now feels bad... D: * I-I'm sorry... I didn't want him hurting you... Since I know you don't like him...

Kurt: I just don't want you getting hurt...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I just don't want you getting hurt...

Finn: Well... *Puts hand to his cheek, which is kinda swollen* Did I fight a lot before I got Amnesia? Because I think i remember...

(LIKE A MONTAGE? XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Hudson
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next