The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amnesia Hudson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:42 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn W-wait... Y-you like me?

Kurt: I liked you. Used to...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:44 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I liked you. Used to...

Finn: ... Why don't you like me now?
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: ... Why don't you like me now?

Kurt: Because you didn't like me back..and I have a boyfriend now... Wait, why do you want to know why I don't like you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:53 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Because you didn't like me back..and I have a boyfriend now... Wait, why do you want to know why I don't like you?

Finn: I didn't like you back? I'm suprised, you seem like a really cool guy... *smiles slightly* Oh, and just curious...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I didn't like you back? I'm suprised, you seem like a really cool guy... *smiles slightly* Oh, and just curious...

Kurt: No, you didn't like me back...You made it clear to me that you hated it when I flirted with you *smiles a bit* You told me you weren't gay...but earlier this year you came out as bisexual...

(Wait, this is following our KvsK 'logic' right? So they dated?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: No, you didn't like me back...You made it clear to me that you hated it when I flirted with you *smiles a bit* You told me you weren't gay...but earlier this year you came out as bisexual...

(Wait, this is following our KvsK 'logic' right? So they dated?)

Finn: I did? o.o And... Bisexual means I like... both genders... Right? Hmm... So did I like... Date you or something?

(Yesss, you are correct. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I did? o.o And... Bisexual means I like... both genders... Right? Hmm... So did I like... Date you or something?

(Yesss, you are correct. XD)

(WABAAMM!)

Kurt: *nods* Yes, you like both..and yes, we dated for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(WABAAMM!)

Kurt: *nods* Yes, you like both..and yes, we dated for a few months.

Finn: *looks down and his eyebrows knight slightly* Ohh... Well... What happened? Oh wait... Didn't you say you had a boyfriend? Hmm... Well, what's his name?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *looks down and his eyebrows knight slightly* Ohh... Well... What happened? Oh wait... Didn't you say you had a boyfriend? Hmm... Well, what's his name?

Kurt: Well, his name is Blaine. I met him when I went to spy on his schoo'ls Glee club, then I started going to that school because of Karofsky...and he was into me. So I pretty much left you for him...*looks down*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Well, his name is Blaine. I met him when I went to spy on his schoo'ls Glee club, then I started going to that school because of Karofsky...and he was into me. So I pretty much left you for him...*looks down*

Finn: *even if he doesn't remember it... That still kinda pains him... He looks down at his hands* Ooh... Well... I-I'm happy that you're happy with him... Do you think I'll get to meet this Blaine?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *even if he doesn't remember it... That still kinda pains him... He looks down at his hands* Ooh... Well... I-I'm happy that you're happy with him... Do you think I'll get to meet this Blaine?

Kurt: Definitely...He comes around here a lot. He'll probably want to see if you're okay.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Definitely...He comes around here a lot. He'll probably want to see if you're okay.

Finn: Oh, okay... That's good, I guess. *twitch of a smile* Um... So... I'm I going to... School tomorrow? Or.. ?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh, okay... That's good, I guess. *twitch of a smile* Um... So... I'm I going to... School tomorrow? Or.. ?

Kurt: I think you'd be absolutely lost in school.. You wouldn't know anyone there.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I think you'd be absolutely lost in school.. You wouldn't know anyone there.

Finn: I figured as much... Um, but... Ain't I friends with all the people in... Glee Club?

*Kurts phone dings, telling him he gots a messageeeee*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: I figured as much... Um, but... Ain't I friends with all the people in... Glee Club?

*Kurts phone dings, telling him he gots a messageeeee*

Kurt: Yeah you are...but I don't think you'd recognize them *looks down at the text*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yeah you are...but I don't think you'd recognize them *looks down at the text*
Finn: Hmm... True... Who is that? *trys to look at the phone, but can't see it*

*The message is from Blaine, of course c:*
Blaine: Bonjour my fair prince, just checking if Finn is awake. I'll come over if you want.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Hmm... True... Who is that? *trys to look at the phone, but can't see it*

*The message is from Blaine, of course c:*
Blaine: Bonjour my fair prince, just checking if Finn is awake. I'll come over if you want.

Kurt: *smiles at the message* It's Blaine. He wanted to see if you were awake. *starts typing his reply to Blaine: Hello my lovely, dapper, very hot prince. He just woke up, he doesn't really remember anything or anyone. Amnesia probably... Of course I want you to come over....Oooh, a winky face? Wanky.*

Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles at the message* It's Blaine. He wanted to see if you were awake. *starts typing his reply to Blaine: Hello my lovely, dapper, very hot prince. He just woke up, he doesn't really remember anything or anyone. Amnesia probably... Of course I want you to come over....Oooh, a winky face? Wanky.*

Finn: Oh, *smiles... He seems like a pretty nice guy as far as he knows, taking away the fact that he has Kurt... He won't admit it now... But even if it feels like he just met him, he kinda likes Kurt...*

*Blaine replies: My supermegafoxyawesomehot prince, That ain't good... I hope he gets remembers stuff soon... I'll be on my way.
And of course a winky face, we need some wanky times in our lives. :p
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh, *smiles... He seems like a pretty nice guy as far as he knows, taking away the fact that he has Kurt... He won't admit it now... But even if it feels like he just met him, he kinda likes Kurt...*

*Blaine replies: My supermegafoxyawesomehot prince, That ain't good... I hope he gets remembers stuff soon... I'll be on my way.
And of course a winky face, we need some wanky times in our lives. :p

Kurt: *smiles and replies: Ugh, I can't beat supermegafoxyawesomehot! D: Rude. I do too. And...we need wanky times? That sounded more wanky. You really like making pervy jokes today, don't you? Not as if I have any issues with that...;) *
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smiles and replies: Ugh, I can't beat supermegafoxyawesomehot! D: Rude. I do too. And...we need wanky times? That sounded more wanky. You really like making pervy jokes today, don't you? Not as if I have any issues with that...;) *

Finn: *just.. sits there... Not sure what too do...*

*Replies: Hey, don't blame me for having the best one. :p And I just feel it today, But alas, I feel it everyday when I'm with you. ;D*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *just.. sits there... Not sure what too do...*

*Replies: Hey, don't blame me for having the best one. :p And I just feel it today, But alas, I feel it everyday when I'm with you. ;D*

Kurt: *giggles at The text, looks at Finn, then replies: so you feel like saying dirty things because of me? I'll pretend that sounds less sexual than it could be. I have to go now. See you soon sexy <3*
Sorry about that, Finn.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:22 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *giggles at The text, looks at Finn, then replies: so you feel like saying dirty things because of me? I'll pretend that sounds less sexual than it could be. I have to go now. See you soon sexy <3*
Sorry about that, Finn.

Finn: Oh, it is okay... So, is like... Blaine coming? What were you giggling about?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: Oh, it is okay... So, is like... Blaine coming? What were you giggling about?

Kurt: Yes, Blaine is coming... And it's nothing, Blaine is just being cute...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Yes, Blaine is coming... And it's nothing, Blaine is just being cute...

Finn; Oh, I see... *Twitch of a smile* So... Why can't remember anything eacxtly?

)AND DUDE. FORGOT TO ASK YOU, DO YOU LIKE THE TITLE? XDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn; Oh, I see... *Twitch of a smile* So... Why can't remember anything eacxtly?

)AND DUDE. FORGOT TO ASK YOU, DO YOU LIKE THE TITLE? XDD)

(always xD)
Kurt: you hit your head...hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Hudson   Amnesia Hudson - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Hudson
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next