The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Promise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: No, Finn, you are not making me chose between you guys again. >< I just want to know why the hell you guys were fighting, and I want the truth this time Finn.
\\

Finn: I am telling the truth! He asks how it was going between us, I made a joke, he then started to get snipity, and I just kept talking to him, and then he hit me! I am not lying...
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I am telling the truth! He asks how it was going between us, I made a joke, he then started to get snipity, and I just kept talking to him, and then he hit me! I am not lying...

Kurt:...Finn, what exactly did you say?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *bites his lips... silence.*

(MAKE BLAINE SAY IT. XDDD IT WILL BE FUNNIER. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *bites his lips... silence.*

(MAKE BLAINE SAY IT. XDDD IT WILL BE FUNNIER. XDDD)

(....YES. YES IT WILL. XD)

Blaine: He said, and I quote, "He", meaning you, "was gonna go to your house for a midnight kiss on New Years, but he sadly couldn't make it. So he kissed me... and we have been doing so every day"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(....YES. YES IT WILL. XD)

Blaine: He said, and I quote, "He", meaning you, "was gonna go to your house for a midnight kiss on New Years, but he sadly couldn't make it. So he kissed me... and we have been doing so every day"

Finn: *feels like he just shrunk... Damn... That does sound douchey...* Eehhh... *rubs back of his neck* Imighthavesaidthingsamongthosewords... >.>
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *feels like he just shrunk... Damn... That does sound douchey...* Eehhh... *rubs back of his neck* Imighthavesaidthingsamongthosewords... >.>

Kurt:...Finn, really?! Why were you being an asshole?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: Eehhh... Idon'tknow... >.> I was just joking... *looks down*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: Eehhh... Idon'tknow... >.> I was just joking... *looks down*

Kurt: You were just joking? Cus to me it sounds like you were being an asshole just because you thought you could.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 pm

[quote="SkylaroseMalfoy"]
Nicole-la wrote:

Kurt: You were just joking? Cus to me it sounds like you were being an asshole just because you thought you could.

Finn: *bites the inside of his cheek... He feels like a kid that just got punchished...* I-... But there was really no need to punch me!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *bites the inside of his cheek... He feels like a kid that just got punchished...* I-... But there was really no need to punch me!

Kurt: *looks at Blaine, who looks all innocent...xD* I still don't see how he punched you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *looks at Blaine, who looks all innocent...xD* I still don't see how he punched you...
Blaine: That's because that part isn't true

Finn: *tenses up... Then makes himself calm down, why bother. He then looks at Blaine* Do you not see the forming buise on my face? *rubs it... ouch.*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: That's because that part isn't true

Finn: *tenses up... Then makes himself calm down, why bother. He then looks at Blaine* Do you not see the forming buise on my face? *rubs it... ouch.*

Kurt: *sees Finn wince in pain a little as he rubs the bruise* Finn, don't touch it. *smiles a little* I thought you would have learned it by now. I'll get ice. You tay here. Blaine, come with me. I don't want you guys killing each other. *starts to walk out of the room and to the kitchen to get ice*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:53 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *sees Finn wince in pain a little as he rubs the bruise* Finn, don't touch it. *smiles a little* I thought you would have learned it by now. I'll get ice. You tay here. Blaine, come with me. I don't want you guys killing each other. *starts to walk out of the room and to the kitchen to get ice*

Finn: *can't help but to smile a little bit at Kurt's comment*

Blaine: My pleasure, *goes with Kurt to the kitchen*

Finn: *sighs as he watches Blaine walk to the kitchen with Kurt and sits on the couch... Why would Blaine even try to lie about this?*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *can't help but to smile a little bit at Kurt's comment*

Blaine: My pleasure, *goes with Kurt to the kitchen*

Finn: *sighs as he watches Blaine walk to the kitchen with Kurt and sits on the couch... Why would Blaine even try to lie about this?*

Kurt: *when he and Blaine are alone in the kitchen, he just asks* Okay, so really. What happened? Don't lie, I want the truth. I won't be mad at you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *when he and Blaine are alone in the kitchen, he just asks* Okay, so really. What happened? Don't lie, I want the truth. I won't be mad at you.

Blaine: I-... *sighs, then says in a quiet voice* Finn is telling the truth... *looks down*

(GOOD? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Blaine: I-... *sighs, then says in a quiet voice* Finn is telling the truth... *looks down*

(GOOD? XD)

(Yes XD)

Kurt: ...*damn* Blaine, why would you hit him? Wait, you hit him and hurt him? But you're all...short and gentleman-y...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:42 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Yes XD)

Kurt: ...*damn* Blaine, why would you hit him? Wait, you hit him and hurt him? But you're all...short and gentleman-y...

(... SHORT.... AND GENTLEMAN-Y... I FUCKING LOVE IT. XDDD)

Blaine: *softly laughs* Size doesn't matter... And-... Well-... He was just... Making me so peeved about what he was saying that... I just... Couldn't help myself... *bites the inside of his cheek* I'm sorry. *shakes his head* I shouldn't have lied to you...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(... SHORT.... AND GENTLEMAN-Y... I FUCKING LOVE IT. XDDD)

Blaine: *softly laughs* Size doesn't matter... And-... Well-... He was just... Making me so peeved about what he was saying that... I just... Couldn't help myself... *bites the inside of his cheek* I'm sorry. *shakes his head* I shouldn't have lied to you...

(*DIES* SIZE DOESN'T MATTER....I'msorryIjustCan't...xD)

Kurt: No you shouldn't have..but he shouldn't have said that... *smiles a little bit* Do you still like me?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:49 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(*DIES* SIZE DOESN'T MATTER....I'msorryIjustCan't...xD)

Kurt: No you shouldn't have..but he shouldn't have said that... *smiles a little bit* Do you still like me?

(HAD TOO. YOU DID SHORT AND GENTLEMAN-Y. XDDDD)

Blaine: Of course I do, *smiles a little* You still race through my mind everyday... And I bet Finn hates me even more now...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(HAD TOO. YOU DID SHORT AND GENTLEMAN-Y. XDDDD)

Blaine: Of course I do, *smiles a little* You still race through my mind everyday... And I bet Finn hates me even more now...

(BUT WHEN YOU SAY SIZE DOESN'T MATTER MY MIND GOES TO DICKS... xD)

Kurt: Yeah, he probably does...but don't worry about him. I still adore you. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(BUT WHEN YOU SAY SIZE DOESN'T MATTER MY MIND GOES TO DICKS... xD)

Kurt: Yeah, he probably does...but don't worry about him. I still adore you. *smiles*

(... *Runs to room to just BURST out laughing* OMFG XDDDDD BWHAHAHA GOD I LOVE YOU. XDDDDD)

Blaine: *smiles* Sorry if this ''hangout'' night didn't go as planned, we had some technical difflecalties. *softly laughs*

(I FAIL AT SPELLING. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... *Runs to room to just BURST out laughing* OMFG XDDDDD BWHAHAHA GOD I LOVE YOU. XDDDDD)

Blaine: *smiles* Sorry if this ''hangout'' night didn't go as planned, we had some technical difflecalties. *softly laughs*

(I FAIL AT SPELLING. XD)

(I LOVE YOU TOO CUPPYCAKE. XDDD)

Kurt: Yeah..well, maybe next time we can hang out without Finn...as friends, you know.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I LOVE YOU TOO CUPPYCAKE. XDDD)

Kurt: Yeah..well, maybe next time we can hang out without Finn...as friends, you know.
(xD YOU ARE MY NOMMYBOOOOOOO, MAH ONLYNOMMYBOOOOO, YOU MAKE ME HAPPPYYYYYY, WHEN SKIES ARE GRAYYYY XDDDD)

Blaine: Yeah, that would be nice. *smiles... Then suddenly has the erge to kiss him... So he just kisses him on the forehead*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(xD YOU ARE MY NOMMYBOOOOOOO, MAH ONLYNOMMYBOOOOO, YOU MAKE ME HAPPPYYYYYY, WHEN SKIES ARE GRAYYYY XDDDD)

Blaine: Yeah, that would be nice. *smiles... Then suddenly has the erge to kiss him... So he just kisses him on the forehead*

(THE LACK OF INTERNET IS GOING TO YOUR HEAD. LIKE WHEN YOU LOSE AIR.)

Kurt:*smiles and closes his eyes when Blaine kisses his forehead...he thought for a minute he was going to kiss his lips...*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:40 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[(THE LACK OF INTERNET IS GOING TO YOUR HEAD. LIKE WHEN YOU LOSE AIR.)

Kurt:*smiles and closes his eyes when Blaine kisses his forehead...he thought for a minute he was going to kiss his lips...*

(YEP. AND I FEEL FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! XDDDDDDD)

Blaine: *when he pulls back... He doesn't feel totally scasitfied... So he cannot help himself but to kiss Kurt again... On the lips.*

Finn: *what is taking them so long?* *His curiosity gets the best of him, so he begins to walk towards the kitchen, and BOOP. (You got it. XD)*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Promise
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: