The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Promise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

New Years Promise - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, then starts gently biting and kissing Finn's neck and collar bone*
Finn: *moans Kurt and enjoys it it highly for a moment, then breaks the embrace to inform* Parents will be home soon... We should go upstairs. *naughty smirks, then kisses Kurt again*

(FINN WANTS SOME SEXYTIMEEEE. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *moans Kurt and enjoys it it highly for a moment, then breaks the embrace to inform* Parents will be home soon... We should go upstairs. *naughty smirks, then kisses Kurt again*

(FINN WANTS SOME SEXYTIMEEEE. XDDD)

(I LIKE HOW YOU BOLDED SEX. CLEVER)

Kurt: *smirks* Okay....But, you do realize that if we go upstairs and they come home and they don't see us downstairs then they are just going to go up there...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I LIKE HOW YOU BOLDED SEX. CLEVER)

Kurt: *smirks* Okay....But, you do realize that if we go upstairs and they come home and they don't see us downstairs then they are just going to go up there...

(DUDE. I AM MAKING A NEW PROFILE PICTURE FOR MAHSELF, AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHIMP-POPS WORK ON DEVART... AND... I AM MAKING YOU ONE. 8D Just... WHAT COLOR DO YOU WANT YO EYES TO BE? XD )

Finn: *smirks* We can always put one of your Mystery Dinner doorsigns up. *softly laughs*

(I HAD TOO. XD AND: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMKlj9BwMo PRICELESS. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(DUDE. I AM MAKING A NEW PROFILE PICTURE FOR MAHSELF, AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHIMP-POPS WORK ON DEVART... AND... I AM MAKING YOU ONE. 8D Just... WHAT COLOR DO YOU WANT YO EYES TO BE? XD )

Finn: *smirks* We can always put one of your Mystery Dinner doorsigns up. *softly laughs*

(I HAD TOO. XD AND: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMKlj9BwMo PRICELESS. XD)

(UMM...GREEN. XD I'VE BEEN WEARING THOSE. ALSO THAT CLIP IS OLD AS HELL...YOU ARE BEHIND ON YO SHIT.)

Kurt: *laughs a little* You know, I don't have one that says "Do not enter, I'm having sexual relations with my stepbrother." *smiles a little* We can always wait until a day they go out again...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(UMM...GREEN. XD I'VE BEEN WEARING THOSE. ALSO THAT CLIP IS OLD AS HELL...YOU ARE BEHIND ON YO SHIT.)

Kurt: *laughs a little* You know, I don't have one that says "Do not enter, I'm having sexual relations with my stepbrother." *smiles a little* We can always wait until a day they go out again...

(THIS MADE ME CRY LIKE A BITCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcDmC56U_D4)

Finn: *laughs* We can always make one. *smirks, then playfully pouts, and jokes* But that's too far away in the future, I want the present! *smiles*

(DID THAT SOUND TO SMART? XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(THIS MADE ME CRY LIKE A BITCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcDmC56U_D4)

Finn: *laughs* We can always make one. *smirks, then playfully pouts, and jokes* But that's too far away in the future, I want the present! *smiles*

(DID THAT SOUND TO SMART? XD)

(OH MY GOD I;VE SEEN IT ME TOO.)

Kurt: *smirks* Alright, come on... If we get caught, I blame you...*gets up and starts walking to the stairs*

(NO)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY GOD I;VE SEEN IT ME TOO.)

Kurt: *smirks* Alright, come on... If we get caught, I blame you...*gets up and starts walking to the stairs*

(NO)

(''That's because your 16, you still don't know how to see the hate in people... Even the best people.''
Me: *BAWLS*)

Finn: *smiles like a dork as he goes up stairs up Kurt, his arm wrapped around his waist*

(HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S GETTING. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(''That's because your 16, you still don't know how to see the hate in people... Even the best people.''
Me: *BAWLS*)

Finn: *smiles like a dork as he goes up stairs up Kurt, his arm wrapped around his waist*

(HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S GETTING. XD)

(BURT APPRECIATION LIFE.)

Kurt: *when they get to their room, he locks the door and pushes Finn down onto his bed*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(BURT APPRECIATION LIFE.)

Kurt: *when they get to their room, he locks the door and pushes Finn down onto his bed*
(YES.)

Finn: *smiles as he falls on to the bed, then grabs Kurt by his pants and pulls him down with him* Locking the door, smart. *smiles, then kisses Kurt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES.)

Finn: *smiles as he falls on to the bed, then grabs Kurt by his pants and pulls him down with him* Locking the door, smart. *smiles, then kisses Kurt*

Kurt: *kisses Finn's neck*

(THEN FADE TO BLACK CUS OF TEH SEXY TIEMS? XDD)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: *kisses Finn's neck*

(THEN FADE TO BLACK CUS OF TEH SEXY TIEMS? XDD)

(YES. XDD MUAHAHHAHAAA!!!)

Finn: *Slowly wakes up in bed the next morning, a body hugging him. He finds Kurt still sleeping, his head resting on his chest. And they are both naked. o.o*

(FINN: *DRUMROLLS*

IME: I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW YOU ALL MY BAD REMPUTATION. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknJwtIYBK8 )
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES. XDD MUAHAHHAHAAA!!!)

Finn: *Slowly wakes up in bed the next morning, a body hugging him. He finds Kurt still sleeping, his head resting on his chest. And they are both naked. o.o*

(FINN: *DRUMROLLS*

IME: I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW YOU ALL MY BAD REMPUTATION. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknJwtIYBK8 )

(OH MY LORD I JUST NOTICED PUCK'S EXPRESSIONS WHILE LISTENING TO YOUR FANDUB OH SHIT. ALSO, YOUR JESSE IS FUCKING.... I was gunna say unf, but that's awkward. xD BUT LEGIT ITS AMAZING)

Kurt: *wakes up a little after Finn does, noticing they are both kinda naked..so he didn't just dream that?* Oh..um. Morning, Finn...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:06 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(OH MY LORD I JUST NOTICED PUCK'S EXPRESSIONS WHILE LISTENING TO YOUR FANDUB OH SHIT. ALSO, YOUR JESSE IS FUCKING.... I was gunna say unf, but that's awkward. xD BUT LEGIT ITS AMAZING)

Kurt: *wakes up a little after Finn does, noticing they are both kinda naked..so he didn't just dream that?* Oh..um. Morning, Finn...

(YOU JUST NOTICED THIS? XD AND... WE ARE MARRIED. IT IS OKAY. XD ... SERIOUSLY? XD I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MYSELF WHO THOUGHT I SOUNDED LIKE HIM... IT MEANS I CAN SOUND LIKE A MAN. YAY. XDD I WAS ALSO THINKING OF FANDUBING ''IT'S MY LIFE/CONFESSIONS PART II'' C:)

Finn: Morning... *Awkward... But then he can't help but to smile just a tad.*

(FINN. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YOU JUST NOTICED THIS? XD AND... WE ARE MARRIED. IT IS OKAY. XD ... SERIOUSLY? XD I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MYSELF WHO THOUGHT I SOUNDED LIKE HIM... IT MEANS I CAN SOUND LIKE A MAN. YAY. XDD I WAS ALSO THINKING OF FANDUBING ''IT'S MY LIFE/CONFESSIONS PART II'' C:)

Finn: Morning... *Awkward... But then he can't help but to smile just a tad.*

(FINN. XD)

(DO IT.)
\Kurt: *Smiles* We better get dressed...and come up with an excuse as to why the door is locked.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(DO IT.)
\Kurt: *Smiles* We better get dressed...and come up with an excuse as to why the door is locked.

(I LOVE THE FACT THAT I CAN DO JESSE GREAT... AND I SUCK AT FINN. XD)

Finn: *tries to wipe the smirk off his face, and then nods his head, getting up from the bed, going to the dresser* We can always say that we locked it on accident and then fell asleep early. *smiles a little*

(HE TRIES. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I LOVE THE FACT THAT I CAN DO JESSE GREAT... AND I SUCK AT FINN. XD)

Finn: *tries to wipe the smirk off his face, and then nods his head, getting up from the bed, going to the dresser* We can always say that we locked it on accident and then fell asleep early. *smiles a little*

(HE TRIES. XD)

(LIAR)

Kurt: That can work... *gets up and gets dressed*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[(LIAR)

Kurt: That can work... *gets up and gets dressed*

Finn: *after a short moment of silence* Uh... So, wow... Last night was... New. *smirks as he finishes dressing himself, sliping into a shirt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *after a short moment of silence* Uh... So, wow... Last night was... New. *smirks as he finishes dressing himself, sliping into a shirt*

Kurt: *puts on a pair of designer jeans and is looking through his clothes for a shirt he thinks is acceptable* Um... Yeah it was.. *bites his lip* I'm kind of in shock...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *puts on a pair of designer jeans and is looking through his clothes for a shirt he thinks is acceptable* Um... Yeah it was.. *bites his lip* I'm kind of in shock...

(OH MAH GOD. SO. EARILER, I ASKED MY MOM, ''So mom... What do you think of the name Drizzle?''
Mom: ''It's dumb''
Me: ''Aww... But wait! But it could be a nickname! For -uh... DRILZELLA.''
Mom: ''No, that name sounds like a mean person.''
Me: ''Prob' because it is the name of a evil stepsister...''
Mom: ''Yep...''
Me: ''But... COME ONNNN. DRIZZLE IS A COOL NAME!''

And that rest is history. XD SO. IF FINN AND KURT /EVER/ ADOPTED A BABY GIRL. THEY WOULD CALL IT DRIZELLA, SO FINN CAN NICKNAME HER DRIZZLE. XD)

Finn: Yeah... Same here... But it was nice, was it not? *smirks*

(FINN. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(OH MAH GOD. SO. EARILER, I ASKED MY MOM, ''So mom... What do you think of the name Drizzle?''
Mom: ''It's dumb''
Me: ''Aww... But wait! But it could be a nickname! For -uh... DRILZELLA.''
Mom: ''No, that name sounds like a mean person.''
Me: ''Prob' because it is the name of a evil stepsister...''
Mom: ''Yep...''
Me: ''But... COME ONNNN. DRIZZLE IS A COOL NAME!''

And that rest is history. XD SO. IF FINN AND KURT /EVER/ ADOPTED A BABY GIRL. THEY WOULD CALL IT DRIZELLA, SO FINN CAN NICKNAME HER DRIZZLE. XD)

Finn: Yeah... Same here... But it was nice, was it not? *smirks*

(FINN. XD)

(XDD YES. OH MY LORD... NO DRIZELLA COULD BE THE MIDDLE NAME, BUT I ALWAYS PICTURED KURT NAMING HIS DAUGHTER AFTER LADY GAGA: STEFANI)

Kurt: *Smirks* Oh, it was more than nice...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
F(XDD YES. OH MY LORD... NO DRIZELLA COULD BE THE MIDDLE NAME, BUT I ALWAYS PICTURED KURT NAMING HIS DAUGHTER AFTER LADY GAGA: STEFANI)

Kurt: *Smirks* Oh, it was more than nice...

(... YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.)

Finn: *smiles, then kisses Kurt on the cheek* You should go shirtless more offen, it's a good look for you. *laughs a tad*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.)

Finn: *smiles, then kisses Kurt on the cheek* You should go shirtless more offen, it's a good look for you. *laughs a tad*

(STEFANI DRIZILLA "DRIZZLE" HUDSON/HUMMEL. CAN WE HAVE A FUTURE!KINN RP WITH THIS OR?!!?!)

Kurt: But it's /so/ last season...*smiles* You realize right now this feels like we're...married or something...right?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(STEFANI DRIZILLA "DRIZZLE" HUDSON/HUMMEL. CAN WE HAVE A FUTURE!KINN RP WITH THIS OR?!!?!)

Kurt: But it's /so/ last season...*smiles* You realize right now this feels like we're...married or something...right?

(YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. XDDDDD BUT... WHEN WE ARE BACK TO 4 RP'S CUZ THEN WE WOULD HAVE 6 RP'S... LIKE A BOSS. BUT. XD *WRITES IDEA OF NOTPAD OF RANDOM SHIT ABOUT RP'S XD)

Finn: *smiles, and nods his head* Right... It feels weird, like you should be wearing a ring or something. *softly laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. XDDDDD BUT... WHEN WE ARE BACK TO 4 RP'S CUZ THEN WE WOULD HAVE 6 RP'S... LIKE A BOSS. BUT. XD *WRITES IDEA OF NOTPAD OF RANDOM SHIT ABOUT RP'S XD)

Finn: *smiles, and nods his head* Right... It feels weird, like you should be wearing a ring or something. *softly laughs*

(YEAH, SIX IS HARD.... BUT...IWANTITSOBADLY)

Kurt: Well, you would need a ring too... Neither of us are the girl in this.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(YEAH, SIX IS HARD.... BUT...IWANTITSOBADLY)

Kurt: Well, you would need a ring too... Neither of us are the girl in this.

(.... OKAY. NONE OF THESE WILL DIE... UNLESS WE CUT THIS ONE SOON... I MEAN, WHAT ELSE ARE WE GONNA DO AFTER THIS TALK?)

Finn: *smiles* I know, I know. *softly laughs* But you would have the engagment ring for now, because I would propose. *smiles brightly*

(And ''Six Is Hard'' ... Translation: A sixsome is hard. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Promise
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: