The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Promise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

New Years Promise - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YEP. AND I FEEL FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! XDDDDDDD)

Blaine: *when he pulls back... He doesn't feel totally scasitfied... So he cannot help himself but to kiss Kurt again... On the lips.*

Finn: *what is taking them so long?* *His curiosity gets the best of him, so he begins to walk towards the kitchen, and BOOP. (You got it. XD)*
(OMG WILL YOU BE HIGH LIKE THIS ALL THE FUCKING TIME WHEN YOU COME HOME BACK?)

Kurt: *accepts Blaine's kiss, and puts his hands around his waist...then he hears Finn come in and pulls back*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(OMG WILL YOU BE HIGH LIKE THIS ALL THE FUCKING TIME WHEN YOU COME HOME BACK?)

Kurt: *accepts Blaine's kiss, and puts his hands around his waist...then he hears Finn come in and pulls back*

(MAYYYYYYYBEEEEEEE. I HOPE SOOOOOO. BECAUSE I FEEL FANTASTIC.)

Finn: I-... *bites the inside of his bottom lip, and his eyebrows knit together... He doesn't really know what to say...*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(MAYYYYYYYBEEEEEEE. I HOPE SOOOOOO. BECAUSE I FEEL FANTASTIC.)

Finn: I-... *bites the inside of his bottom lip, and his eyebrows knit together... He doesn't really know what to say...*

Kurt: Finn....No, don't take it seriously...*bites his bottom lip*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn....No, don't take it seriously...*bites his bottom lip*

(Dude... I can't get yo RP idea outta my head. XD WE NEED TO START IT EITHER RIGHT NOW. OR REALLY SOON. XD WE JUST NEED A TITLE. AND A NAME FOR BLAINES BOYFRIEND.)

Finn: H-how can I not take it seriously? You were kissing him...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(Dude... I can't get yo RP idea outta my head. XD WE NEED TO START IT EITHER RIGHT NOW. OR REALLY SOON. XD WE JUST NEED A TITLE. AND A NAME FOR BLAINES BOYFRIEND.)

Finn: H-how can I not take it seriously? You were kissing him...

Kurt: Finn, it was just a kiss...

(I'll name it something dumbish for now...like "Love Square" or some shit thing xD Should I start it now, then? AND I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON JOSHUA FOR THE NAME?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: Finn, it was just a kiss...

(I'll name it something dumbish for now...like "Love Square" or some shit thing xD Should I start it now, then? AND I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON JOSHUA FOR THE NAME?)

(XDDD ... ALL IS LOVE? I DO'T KNOW, I HAVE ''ALL IS LOVE'' FROM THE ''WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE'' SOUNDTRACK IN MY HEAD. XDD ANDWHENEVER YOU WANT TO START IT. AND... YES. BUT WE NEED A BETTER LAST NAME. XD)

Finn: A kiss on the lips... Right after he blamed me for starting the fight... *Oh God please let that not be the reason why he kissed Blaine...*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD ... ALL IS LOVE? I DO'T KNOW, I HAVE ''ALL IS LOVE'' FROM THE ''WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE'' SOUNDTRACK IN MY HEAD. XDD ANDWHENEVER YOU WANT TO START IT. AND... YES. BUT WE NEED A BETTER LAST NAME. XD)

Finn: A kiss on the lips... Right after he blamed me for starting the fight... *Oh God please let that not be the reason why he kissed Blaine...*

(JSYK, THAT MOVIE IS STILL CREEPY, BUT I LIEK THE TITLE. AND I'M SAYING WINDSOR FOR THE LAST NAME. WHY? I HAVE NO CLUE.)
Kurt: He's not blaming you any more. He told me the truth, just now...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:53 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(JSYK, THAT MOVIE IS STILL CREEPY, BUT I LIEK THE TITLE. AND I'M SAYING WINDSOR FOR THE LAST NAME. WHY? I HAVE NO CLUE.)

(XDDD I LIKE WINDSOR. XD AND DUDE. THAT SONG TITLE WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF XDD)

Finn: 'Just now' what? If I may ask...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD I LIKE WINDSOR. XD AND DUDE. THAT SONG TITLE WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF XDD)

Finn: 'Just now' what? If I may ask...

Kurt: He told me he started the fight. I still thnk you were being an ass by saying taht to him.

(YOU KNWO THE CUTE BOYFRIENDS FROM TUMBLR? THEY ARE LIVESTREAMING AND BEING CUTE TFGHJK)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: He told me he started the fight. I still thnk you were being an ass by saying taht to him.

(YOU KNWO THE CUTE BOYFRIENDS FROM TUMBLR? THEY ARE LIVESTREAMING AND BEING CUTE TFGHJK)
(... BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I WANNA SEEEEEEE. D:)

Finn: I know that I was a ass saying that... But is that why you kissed him?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I WANNA SEEEEEEE. D:)

Finn: I know that I was a ass saying that... But is that why you kissed him?

(IT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE OMG)
Kurt: Of course not Finn...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:31 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE OMG)
Kurt: Of course not Finn...

(DID THAT BREAK UP AT ALL?)

Blaine: *Knows that Finn is going to speak again, so he interrupts* I kissed him, if you want to make that clear. It was just a simple kiss. I can't help that I still have the break-up blues. *smiles a tad* And... I'm sorry for lying... I hope this can all fly past our heads? *holds out hand*

Finn: *Just... Looks at his hand for a moment, but figures that it is best for him, and Kurt... so he slowly shakes it*

(4 FOR YOU BLAINE COCO. YOU GO BLAINE COCO. XD I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO POST, SO I FIGURED I PUT THAT)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(DID THAT BREAK UP AT ALL?)

Blaine: *Knows that Finn is going to speak again, so he interrupts* I kissed him, if you want to make that clear. It was just a simple kiss. I can't help that I still have the break-up blues. *smiles a tad* And... I'm sorry for lying... I hope this can all fly past our heads? *holds out hand*

Finn: *Just... Looks at his hand for a moment, but figures that it is best for him, and Kurt... so he slowly shakes it*

(4 FOR YOU BLAINE COCO. YOU GO BLAINE COCO. XD I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO POST, SO I FIGURED I PUT THAT)

( Noo but Sean was all live streaming, the Jarred was watching at his house, so Sean made him come over xD it's recorded. Also, BLAINE COCO FTW)

Kurt: *smiles when they shake hands.. Thank God.*

(I am going to nap now. I almost fell asleep in algebra)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:00 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

( Noo but Sean was all live streaming, the Jarred was watching at his house, so Sean made him come over xD it's recorded. Also, BLAINE COCO FTW)

Kurt: *smiles when they shake hands.. Thank God.*

(I am going to nap now. I almost fell asleep in algebra)

(YOU GO DO DAT. XDDD I AM JUST HERE. LISTENING TO MUSIC, AND LISTENING TO THREE SONGS THAT TOTALLY CAN WORK FOR THE RP'S-I MEAN WHAT?)

Blaine: *breaks the handshake and turns his heal to face Kurt* Well, I sadly must be going. *playfully pouts* But I'll see you tomorrow at school. *smiles at Kurt*

Finn: *yeah, please leave. kthxbai*

(Finn, you are sometimes a douche', but I love you. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(YOU GO DO DAT. XDDD I AM JUST HERE. LISTENING TO MUSIC, AND LISTENING TO THREE SONGS THAT TOTALLY CAN WORK FOR THE RP'S-I MEAN WHAT?)

Blaine: *breaks the handshake and turns his heal to face Kurt* Well, I sadly must be going. *playfully pouts* But I'll see you tomorrow at school. *smiles at Kurt*

Finn: *yeah, please leave. kthxbai*

(Finn, you are sometimes a douche', but I love you. XD)
(....ONLY YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO THAT. I JUST PLAY MY PLAYLIST OF 600 SONGS AND THEN GO "HOLY SHIT" WHEN SOMETHING WORKS. XD)

Kurt: Alright. See you tomorrow. *gives him a hug before he goes*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(....ONLY YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO THAT. I JUST PLAY MY PLAYLIST OF 600 SONGS AND THEN GO "HOLY SHIT" WHEN SOMETHING WORKS. XD)

Kurt: Alright. See you tomorrow. *gives him a hug before he goes*

(XDDD AT TIMES I JUST PLAY CD'S I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN A WHILE AND I AM LIKE, ''HOLY SHIT.'' EITHER THAT, OR LIKE LAST NIGHT, I LOOKED THROUGH MAH FOLDERS OF PRINTED LYRICS. XDD Let's see, ''Rewind'' by Diane Birch. A song great for Finn, not telling how he actually feels, and then seeing Kurt with Blaine, ''At This Moment'' by Michael Buble'... Perfect song for Finn when Kurt breaks up with him. ''What a Different A Day Makes'' by... I forgot who does it. XD But it is perfect for either Finn or Blaine to like, sing to Kurt. And last, ''True'' by Ryan Cabera. Basicly a GREAT song for our newest RP or Finn. C: ALOT OF FINN. XD

Finn: *after Blaine leaves, he sighs* And then there was two...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(XDDD AT TIMES I JUST PLAY CD'S I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN A WHILE AND I AM LIKE, ''HOLY SHIT.'' EITHER THAT, OR LIKE LAST NIGHT, I LOOKED THROUGH MAH FOLDERS OF PRINTED LYRICS. XDD Let's see, ''Rewind'' by Diane Birch. A song great for Finn, not telling how he actually feels, and then seeing Kurt with Blaine, ''At This Moment'' by Michael Buble'... Perfect song for Finn when Kurt breaks up with him. ''What a Different A Day Makes'' by... I forgot who does it. XD But it is perfect for either Finn or Blaine to like, sing to Kurt. And last, ''True'' by Ryan Cabera. Basicly a GREAT song for our newest RP or Finn. C: ALOT OF FINN. XD

Finn: *after Blaine leaves, he sighs* And then there was two...
(THAT'S BECAUSE WHILE I AM A DORK WHO JUMPED SHIP AT TEENAGE DREAM, YOU ARE STILL FAITHFUL TO THE KINN SHIP. I LOVE EM AND ALL, BUT MY MAIN SHIP IS KLAINE xD)

Kurt: *smiles a little bit, but it quickly fades* Are you mad at me?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(THAT'S BECAUSE WHILE I AM A DORK WHO JUMPED SHIP AT TEENAGE DREAM, YOU ARE STILL FAITHFUL TO THE KINN SHIP. I LOVE EM AND ALL, BUT MY MAIN SHIP IS KLAINE xD)

Kurt: *smiles a little bit, but it quickly fades* Are you mad at me?

(SO DID I... BUT... IDK. XD_)

Finn:*is a bit mad... But might as well try this one* Well... If you give me a kiss, I'll answer. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(SO DID I... BUT... IDK. XD_)

Finn:*is a bit mad... But might as well try this one* Well... If you give me a kiss, I'll answer. *smirks*

(XD KINN SHIPPERS HAVE A UNICORN, BTW. KLAINERS HAVE A DOUBLE RAINBOW AND TRAIN)

Kurt: *smiles a little* Gladly... *presses a kiss to Finn's lips*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XD KINN SHIPPERS HAVE A UNICORN, BTW. KLAINERS HAVE A DOUBLE RAINBOW AND TRAIN)

Kurt: *smiles a little* Gladly... *presses a kiss to Finn's lips*

(HOW WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY?! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BITCH. XD I LOVE YOUUUU. I HAVE A FUCKING HOUR WITH YOU TONIGHTTTTTTT WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! HGFJFFCJH)

Finn: *smiles into the kiss, he said that to kinda, you know, see with the kiss had... Feeling?*

(... How... WHAT THE FUCK?! KINN HAS... PANCAKE MIX.)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(HOW WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY?! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BITCH. XD I LOVE YOUUUU. I HAVE A FUCKING HOUR WITH YOU TONIGHTTTTTTT WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! HGFJFFCJH)

Finn: *smiles into the kiss, he said that to kinda, you know, see with the kiss had... Feeling?*

(... How... WHAT THE FUCK?! KINN HAS... PANCAKE MIX.)

(XDDD)

Kurt: *slowly pulls back from the kiss, smiling a little* So, you mad at me?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(XDDD)

Kurt: *slowly pulls back from the kiss, smiling a little* So, you mad at me?

Finn: *smiles, then quickly kisses him again, then says* And my answer is no. *smirks*

(YEAH. CUZ FINN GOT SOME LOVING)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles, then quickly kisses him again, then says* And my answer is no. *smirks*

(YEAH. CUZ FINN GOT SOME LOVING)

Kurt: *smirks*...It's a no because I just kissed you, right?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks*...It's a no because I just kissed you, right?

Finn: *laughs* You will never know. *smiles, then kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs* You will never know. *smiles, then kisses his cheek*

Kurt: *smiles* I take that as a yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Promise
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-