The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Promise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

New Years Promise - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *accepts the kiss with a smile, then says* I was also idiot when I said the total oppisite when we had the Gaga/Kiss assiment. *smiles* And being reminded of that is always good.

(SP FAILS FTW. XDDD)

(WELL, I DOUBT FINN WOULD KNOW HOW TO SPELL THOSE WORDS XD)

Kurt: *smiles* Well, you realized you were wrong by the end of it...Where the hell did you get a red shower curtain, though? Cus I think whoever actually sells that should be in huge trouble.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:14 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(WELL, I DOUBT FINN WOULD KNOW HOW TO SPELL THOSE WORDS XD)

Kurt: *smiles* Well, you realized you were wrong by the end of it...Where the hell did you get a red shower curtain, though? Cus I think whoever actually sells that should be in huge trouble.

(... BECOMING FINN, I'M TELLING YOU. XD)

Finn: *burst out laughing. Of course he had to mention the dress.* Ah, the wonders of Sheets N' Things... They were actually throwing it out, *smiles* God, the garbage man looked at me so weird when I said I wanted it. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(... BECOMING FINN, I'M TELLING YOU. XD)

Finn: *burst out laughing. Of course he had to mention the dress.* Ah, the wonders of Sheets N' Things... They were actually throwing it out, *smiles* God, the garbage man looked at me so weird when I said I wanted it. *laughs*

(IT'S CREEPY)

Kurt:Thank God they were throwing it out...*laughs a little* Speaking of that dress, what the heck did you do with it?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(IT'S CREEPY)

Kurt: Thank God they were throwing it out...*laughs a little* Speaking of that dress, what the heck did you do with it?

Finn: >.> It is actually under my bed... *laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: >.> It is actually under my bed... *laughs a little*

Kurt: *laughs* Why would you even keep that?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:25 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *laughs* Why would you even keep that?

Finn: I don't even know. *smiles* Who knows, I might need to strangely defend you like that again one day. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: I don't even know. *smiles* Who knows, I might need to strangely defend you like that again one day. *laughs*

Kurt:...In rubber?... Finn, Are you okay in the head? *laughs a little and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:35 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt:...In rubber?... Finn, Are you okay in the head? *laughs a little and smiles*

Finn: *laughs and smiles* Maybe, maybe not. *wraps his arms around Kurt*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *laughs and smiles* Maybe, maybe not. *wraps his arms around Kurt*

(Finn is winning here. Blaine, i love you SFM AND YOU ARE MY HOBBIT CHILD...but Frankenteen being cute as fuck.)

Kurt: *laughs as Finn puts his arms around him, and he does the same* I love you. Me and Blaine are through - I'm going to tell him that we have to be friends or I can't talk to him... I just....love you...
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Finn is winning here. Blaine, i love you SFM AND YOU ARE MY HOBBIT CHILD...but Frankenteen being cute as fuck.)

Kurt: *laughs as Finn puts his arms around him, and he does the same* I love you. Me and Blaine are through - I'm going to tell him that we have to be friends or I can't talk to him... I just....love you...

Finn: *can't help but to just smile and kiss Kurt on the lips, then breaks it a little bit to say* I love you too.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Finn: *can't help but to just smile and kiss Kurt on the lips, then breaks it a little bit to say* I love you too.

Kurt: *just smiles and starts kissing Finn's lips as soon as he finishes saying 'I love you'*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *just smiles and starts kissing Finn's lips as soon as he finishes saying 'I love you'*

Finn: *smiles into the kiss, putting a hand on Kurt's neck, -making sure he doesn't ruin his hair, because he knows how much Kurt loves to keep it amazingly neat- to instensify it*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles into the kiss, putting a hand on Kurt's neck, -making sure he doesn't ruin his hair, because he knows how much Kurt loves to keep it amazingly neat- to instensify it*

Kurt: *pulls away from the kiss just a little bit to speak* Maybe we should move to the couch or somewhere...the kitchen isn't exactly the most romantic place...

(CFGVHBJU IT WAS SO MUCH KINN HOUR ON THE GLEE RADIO, THEN RIGHT ON TO KLAINE~~ )
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:49 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *pulls away from the kiss just a little bit to speak* Maybe we should move to the couch or somewhere...the kitchen isn't exactly the most romantic place...

(CFGVHBJU IT WAS SO MUCH KINN HOUR ON THE GLEE RADIO, THEN RIGHT ON TO KLAINE~~ )

(.... KINN HOUUUURRRRRRRR! 8D XD THAT IS ONE COOL RADIO, YO)

Finn: *softly laughs and smiles... He knows what he's getting.* Right. Well, either the couch or the bedroom, either is more romantic. *smirks*

(xD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(.... KINN HOUUUURRRRRRRR! 8D XD THAT IS ONE COOL RADIO, YO)

Finn: *softly laughs and smiles... He knows what he's getting.* Right. Well, either the couch or the bedroom, either is more romantic. *smirks*

(xD)

("he knows what he's getting" OH MY LORD FINN YOU ARE SUCH A BOY... xD)

Kurt: Couch is closer.. Come on. *he pulls Finn into the living room by the hand*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:10 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

("he knows what he's getting" OH MY LORD FINN YOU ARE SUCH A BOY... xD)

Kurt: Couch is closer.. Come on. *he pulls Finn into the living room by the hand*

(HAD TOO MAN. XDDD)

Finn: *is smiling like a dork as Kurt pulls him towards the cough, and when he plops down on it, he pulls Kurt with him, bringing him in for a kiss*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(HAD TOO MAN. XDDD)

Finn: *is smiling like a dork as Kurt pulls him towards the cough, and when he plops down on it, he pulls Kurt with him, bringing him in for a kiss*

Kurt: *Smiles as Finn kisses him, and he puts his hand on the back of Finn's neck, intensifying the kiss*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *Smiles as Finn kisses him, and he puts his hand on the back of Finn's neck, intensifying the kiss*

Finn: *does the same, moving his fingers softly, almost massaging Kurt's neck, while he kisses him passionately*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *does the same, moving his fingers softly, almost massaging Kurt's neck, while he kisses him passionately*

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, adjusting their seating so he is sitting on Finn's lap. He then starts to kiss along his neck*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, adjusting their seating so he is sitting on Finn's lap. He then starts to kiss along his neck*

Finn: *moans when Kurt starts kissing his neck, as he wraps his arms around Kurt's waist, putting a hand under his shirt on his cold skin*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *moans when Kurt starts kissing his neck, as he wraps his arms around Kurt's waist, putting a hand under his shirt on his cold skin*

Kurt: *smirks a little and starts biting gently at Finn's earlobe* *he whispers I love you*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:16 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: *smirks a little and starts biting gently at Finn's earlobe* *he whispers I love you*

Finn: *moans a bit too loudly with a smile, and goes back to kissing Kurt's lips, sucking on his bottom one.*

(I AM TURNED ON RITE NAO. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:54 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *moans a bit too loudly with a smile, and goes back to kissing Kurt's lips, sucking on his bottom one.*

(I AM TURNED ON RITE NAO. XD)

(DEAR NICOLE, you are officially Finn Hudson. LOVE, KUR SKYLAR)

Kurt: *moves his hand under the back Finn's shirt, leaving his hand on his lower back. He then slowly slides his tongue into Finn's mouth*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DEAR NICOLE, you are officially Finn Hudson. LOVE, KUR SKYLAR)

Kurt: *moves his hand under the back Finn's shirt, leaving his hand on his lower back. He then slowly slides his tongue into Finn's mouth*

(THANK YA. XD)
Finn: *moans again and slides in his tounge aswell, twisting them together like a Redvine at first, then gently rubbing the roof of Kurt's mouth*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(THANK YA. XD)
Finn: *moans again and slides in his tounge aswell, twisting them together like a Redvine at first, then gently rubbing the roof of Kurt's mouth*

Kurt: *moans into the kiss, then starts gently biting and kissing Finn's neck and collar bone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Promise
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: