The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Promise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

New Years Promise - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(.... OKAY. NONE OF THESE WILL DIE... UNLESS WE CUT THIS ONE SOON... I MEAN, WHAT ELSE ARE WE GONNA DO AFTER THIS TALK?)

Finn: *smiles* I know, I know. *softly laughs* But you would have the engagment ring for now, because I would propose. *smiles brightly*

(And ''Six Is Hard'' ... Translation: A sixsome is hard. )

(....YAY FUCK YES WE GET KINN FUTURE!DADDY!RP SWEETNESS. ALSO.. *dies* A SIXSOME? TAHT'S AN ORGY, BABE)

Kurt: Oh, you would? *smirks* I think that is going to be me. I have it all planned out.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
[
(....YAY FUCK YES WE GET KINN FUTURE!DADDY!RP SWEETNESS. ALSO.. *dies* A SIXSOME? TAHT'S AN ORGY, BABE)

Kurt: Oh, you would? *smirks* I think that is going to be me. I have it all planned out.

(YES. XDDDDD AND TRUE. *Looks at GENterns* EXAMPLE.)

Finn: Oh really? *smiles* You don't know the things tha lay inside my mind... And what are these things that you would do, if iI may ask? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(YES. XDDDDD AND TRUE. *Looks at GENterns* EXAMPLE.)

Finn: Oh really? *smiles* You don't know the things tha lay inside my mind... And what are these things that you would do, if iI may ask? *smirks*

(LOL WHOARS.)

Kurt: hmm... You'll have to stick with me for you to find out... *kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LOL WHOARS.)

Kurt: hmm... You'll have to stick with me for you to find out... *kisses him*

Finn: *softly laughs in the kiss* Will do. *smiles, then kisses him again. Then after a moment he breaks it and looks at the clock* We should go downstairs. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *softly laughs in the kiss* Will do. *smiles, then kisses him again. Then after a moment he breaks it and looks at the clock* We should go downstairs. *smirks*

Kurt: Yeah.. *pulls on a shirt then unlocks the door and opens it* After you, my love.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Kurt: Yeah.. *pulls on a shirt then unlocks the door and opens it* After you, my love.

Finn: *smiles brightly, then walks out the door, saying* By the way, you look fabulous. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *smiles brightly, then walks out the door, saying* By the way, you look fabulous. *smirks*

Kurt: I know. *smirks* You do too. *walks out after him, shutting the door and heading downstairs*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: I know. *smirks* You do too. *walks out after him, shutting the door and heading downstairs*

(AND NOW. WE START THE FUCKING FUTURE! KINN RP. XD... YOU START IT. SINCE YOU HAD THE IDEA. XD HOW SHOULD WE START IT? XD I THOUGHT LIKE... THEY ARE MAKING OUT (A YEAR AND A HALF LATER) AND KURT JUST SUDDENLY SAYS, ''I THINK I WANNA ADOPT.'' XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(AND NOW. WE START THE FUCKING FUTURE! KINN RP. XD... YOU START IT. SINCE YOU HAD THE IDEA. XD HOW SHOULD WE START IT? XD I THOUGHT LIKE... THEY ARE MAKING OUT (A YEAR AND A HALF LATER) AND KURT JUST SUDDENLY SAYS, ''I THINK I WANNA ADOPT.'' XD)

(I LOVE THAT OH MY GOSH. BUT MORE THAN A YEAR AND A HALF... CUS THEY'D BE IN COLLEGE SO.... AND WHAT IS THE TITLE?)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(I LOVE THAT OH MY GOSH. BUT MORE THAN A YEAR AND A HALF... CUS THEY'D BE IN COLLEGE SO.... AND WHAT IS THE TITLE?)

(UM... TWO AND A HALF? THREE? XD AAAAND... I don't know... XD UM... Let's Start A Family?

... XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Nicole-la wrote:
SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(UM... TWO AND A HALF? THREE? XD AAAAND... I don't know... XD UM... Let's Start A Family?

... XDDDDD)

(OH MY GOSH THAT TITLE <3 AND THREE SOUNDS AROUND RIGHT, I THINK? I DUNNO BRO. JUST... SAY IT'S WHEN THEY ARE OUT OF COLLEGE?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Promise
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: