The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums belong to Nicole and Skylar. If you are not these people, then please do not join. Thank you. :3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Promise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

Location : Dalton Academy, Hogwarts, GeneCo...The usual, ya know?

New Years Promise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:32 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *stumbles to the ground, since he was NOT expecting that, at all. He then pulls Blaine down with him, and starts punching Blaine in the face like he did.*

(OOOOOOH)
(xD)

Blaine: *starts blocking Finn's punches with one arm, and hitting Finn wherever he can with his other hand*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:18 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(xD)

Blaine: *starts blocking Finn's punches with one arm, and hitting Finn wherever he can with his other hand*

Finn" *Slows down his punching, but tries to block as well... BLAINE. WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING ME?*

(Should Kurt now come in and yell at FINN? XDD MUAHAHHA evilBlaineisevil)
Back to top Go down
http://theimaginationbox.omgforum.net
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn" *Slows down his punching, but tries to block as well... BLAINE. WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING ME?*

(READ MY MIND...WAIT...HOW THE FUCK WERE YOU ONLINE YOU ARE GROUNDED IF YOU GET IN MORE TROUBLE OMG YOU ARE DEAD HOE xD <3 )

Kurt: *walks back into the room to find the boys punching at each other* Um, what the hell!?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Nicole-la wrote:

(READ MY MIND...WAIT...HOW THE FUCK WERE YOU ONLINE YOU ARE GROUNDED IF YOU GET IN MORE TROUBLE OMG YOU ARE DEAD HOE xD <3 )

Kurt: *walks back into the room to find the boys punching at each other* Um, what the hell!?

(DON'T QUESTION ME BITCH. XDD)

Finn: *looks at Kurt* o.o *and swiftly climbs off Blaine...* ...He started it. *points at Blaine*
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(DON'T QUESTION ME BITCH. XDD)

Finn: *looks at Kurt* o.o *and swiftly climbs off Blaine...* ...He started it. *points at Blaine*[/quote]

(LOL DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO HOE WTF HOW WERE YOU ONLINE!?)
Blaine: I did no such thing! *loldapperagain*

Kurt: Finn, you honestly expect me to believe Blaine would start a fight?!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(LOL DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO HOE WTF HOW WERE YOU ONLINE!?)
Blaine: I did no such thing! *loldapperagain*

Kurt: Finn, you honestly expect me to believe Blaine would start a fight?!

(MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.)

Finn: *scoffs as he helps himself up, looking at Blaine with disbelif* Oh, yes you did! You are the one that punched me in the face first! *Looks at Kurt* K-Kurt, please believe me, I didn't start it!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.)

Finn: *scoffs as he helps himself up, looking at Blaine with disbelif* Oh, yes you did! You are the one that punched me in the face first! *Looks at Kurt* K-Kurt, please believe me, I didn't start it!

(FUCK YES I WILL. TELL ME OR I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU.... *scurries away* loljkIcantbreakupwithyou)

Kurt: *shakes his head* How am I supposed to believe Blaine would start a fight with you, not the other way around, when you start fights with everyone!?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:01 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(FUCK YES I WILL. TELL ME OR I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU.... *scurries away* loljkIcantbreakupwithyou)

Kurt: *shakes his head* How am I supposed to believe Blaine would start a fight with you, not the other way around, when you start fights with everyone!?

(xDDD YOU WOULD NEVER BREAK UP WITH ME. XDDD I AM YOUR WONDERWALLLLLL! XDDD And dude, I just kinda... Well, I am allowed on WordPad, so I write my replies on there, then quickly as fuck post them here, when no one is around. XDDDD NOW YOU KNOW, BITCH.)

Finn: *Mouth agapes* K-Kurt... I-I-... Ask Blaine. *Glares at him* Who started it. And you better not lie.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(xDDD YOU WOULD NEVER BREAK UP WITH ME. XDDD I AM YOUR WONDERWALLLLLL! XDDD And dude, I just kinda... Well, I am allowed on WordPad, so I write my replies on there, then quickly as fuck post them here, when no one is around. XDDDD NOW YOU KNOW, BITCH.)

Finn: *Mouth agapes* K-Kurt... I-I-... Ask Blaine. *Glares at him* Who started it. And you better not lie.

(*FACEPALM* BAD CHILD IF YOU GET CAUGHT AND GROUNDED AGAIN FGHJHGB I WILL END YOU CHILD XD SO YOU ARE LIKE, EXTREME SPEEDPOSTING?!?)

Kurt: Fine. To be fair, Blaine, did you start the fight?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:10 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(*FACEPALM* BAD CHILD IF YOU GET CAUGHT AND GROUNDED AGAIN FGHJHGB I WILL END YOU CHILD XD SO YOU ARE LIKE, EXTREME SPEEDPOSTING?!?)

Kurt: Fine. To be fair, Blaine, did you start the fight?

(SHHHH. I KNOW HOW TO DELETE HISTORY. XD And... Fuck yes.)

Blaine: *Looks at Finn... Then at Kurt...* No, I would never start a fight, you know me. *Looks at Finn* Seriously? You really think that was going to work?

Finn: *Seriously tenses the fuck up* WHAT?! Why the hell would I start it?! I have nothing to fight over about! I have what I want!

(Finn, you sounded like you just said you had a object you wanted... XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:14 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(SHHHH. I KNOW HOW TO DELETE HISTORY. XD And... Fuck yes.)

Blaine: *Looks at Finn... Then at Kurt...* No, I would never start a fight, you know me. *Looks at Finn* Seriously? You really think that was going to work?

Finn: *Seriously tenses the fuck up* WHAT?! Why the hell would I start it?! I have nothing to fight over about! I have what I want!

(Finn, you sounded like you just said you had a object you wanted... XD)

(DEAR FINN, KURT IS ABOUT TO KILL YOU FOR TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE HE IS AN OBJECT. HE IS A LIVING PERSON....BAD MOVE, BRO XDD)

Kurt: Well I ahve no idea why you started it, you tell me!...And what was that? "I have what I want"? Finn Hudson, you better have not been talking about me there! I am not some prize that you just win and have! I am a person.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:25 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(DEAR FINN, KURT IS ABOUT TO KILL YOU FOR TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE HE IS AN OBJECT. HE IS A LIVING PERSON....BAD MOVE, BRO XDD)

Kurt: Well I ahve no idea why you started it, you tell me!...And what was that? "I have what I want"? Finn Hudson, you better have not been talking about me there! I am not some prize that you just win and have! I am a person.

(DUDE. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I POSTED LIKE, THE IDEAS THAT I GOT FOR THE RP'S WHEN I WAS OFF, IN THE RANDOM CRAP FORUMS. XDD)

Finn: o.o *Fuck me* K-Kurt, I didn't mean it like that! I swear to God. (Grilled Cheesus. XD) I-I meant... T-that I have nothing to start a fight with Blaine f-for, because I have you! I didn't. Start it. Please Kurt, he asked me how things were going between us, I told him, he suddenly got nasty, and then punched me in the face!

Blaine: I did not! I asked him how it was going, calmly, and then he just started punching me!

Finn: *GLARES at Blaine* Oh my. GOD. Blaine, excuse my words, but you are a fucking lier. How long have you been lying to Kurt with your little Mr. Dapper act?! Because as soon as he left the damn room, it seemed like you just changed idenitys!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 am

Nicole-la wrote:

(DUDE. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I POSTED LIKE, THE IDEAS THAT I GOT FOR THE RP'S WHEN I WAS OFF, IN THE RANDOM CRAP FORUMS. XDD)

Finn: o.o *Fuck me* K-Kurt, I didn't mean it like that! I swear to God. (Grilled Cheesus. XD) I-I meant... T-that I have nothing to start a fight with Blaine f-for, because I have you! I didn't. Start it. Please Kurt, he asked me how things were going between us, I told him, he suddenly got nasty, and then punched me in the face!

Blaine: I did not! I asked him how it was going, calmly, and then he just started punching me!

Finn: *GLARES at Blaine* Oh my. GOD. Blaine, excuse my words, but you are a fucking lier. How long have you been lying to Kurt with your little Mr. Dapper act?! Because as soon as he left the damn room, it seemed like you just changed idenitys!

(SHALL LOOK NOW)
Kurt: Look, just both of you just shut up and tell what happened. the truth. Finn, I have no idea what it was you could have possibly said to make Blaine hit you even if he did start it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:37 am

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(SHALL LOOK NOW)
Kurt: Look, just both of you just shut up and tell what happened. the truth. Finn, I have no idea what it was you could have possibly said to make Blaine hit you even if he did start it.
*They both shut up and look at Kurt, and of course, Finn talks first*
Finn: {i]I'm[/i] the one telling the truth... And I don't even know what I said... I was just joking around. *looks at Blaine with a evil smirk*
(CAN'T. FUNCTION AS BLAINE RITE NAO... BLAHHHHHHH SORRYBB. XD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:40 am

Nicole-la wrote:

*They both shut up and look at Kurt, and of course, Finn talks first*
Finn: {i]I'm[/i] the one telling the truth... And I don't even know what I said... I was just joking around. *looks at Blaine with a evil smirk*
(CAN'T. FUNCTION AS BLAINE RITE NAO... BLAHHHHHHH SORRYBB. XD)

(ITS FINE, I NEED PRACTICE AS HIM ANYWAY CUS I'M WRITING A KLAINE FANFIC THAT KINDA FOCUSES ON HIS FEELINGS, AND IT MIGHT BE FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, BUT IT;S BASED ON A FACEBOOK LIKE I SAW.. XD)

Blaine: Kurt, look at me. You know I wouldn't ever try to hurt you, and I'm fairly sure that me fighting with your boyfriend would hurt you. You know I want nothing more than for you to be happy, regardless of who it is that makes you happy.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:17 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(ITS FINE, I NEED PRACTICE AS HIM ANYWAY CUS I'M WRITING A KLAINE FANFIC THAT KINDA FOCUSES ON HIS FEELINGS, AND IT MIGHT BE FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, BUT IT;S BASED ON A FACEBOOK LIKE I SAW.. XD)

Blaine: Kurt, look at me. You know I wouldn't ever try to hurt you, and I'm fairly sure that me fighting with your boyfriend would hurt you. You know I want nothing more than for you to be happy, regardless of who it is that makes you happy.

(OH MY GODDDD. YES YES YES YESSS. C:)

Finn: Ooh, you little lier. You really are something, my God. Blaine, why the are hell are you doing this?! You are just trying to make me seem like the badguy, so Kurt can fly back into your arms! Oh yeah, that is super mature.
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(OH MY GODDDD. YES YES YES YESSS. C:)

Finn: Ooh, you little lier. You really are something, my God. Blaine, why the are hell are you doing this?! You are just trying to make me seem like the badguy, so Kurt can fly back into your arms! Oh yeah, that is super mature.

Blaine: I have no idea what you are talking about, Finn. I'm not trying to make you seem like anything...*smirk*
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
Blaine: I have no idea what you are talking about, Finn. I'm not trying to make you seem like anything...*smirk*

Finn: *Groans and rubs his forehead. With his fists clenched, he then GLARES at him* You know, right now, I kinda seriously want to punch you in the face... Just tell the damn truth! You started it! What are you so afraid of?!
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Groans and rubs his forehead. With his fists clenched, he then GLARES at him* You know, right now, I kinda seriously want to punch you in the face... Just tell the damn truth! You started it! What are you so afraid of?!

Kurt: Finn, stop it! You see, when you act like this, it's extremely hard to believe Blaine would just start hitting you out of nowhere!
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

Kurt: Finn, stop it! You see, when you act like this, it's extremely hard to believe Blaine would just start hitting you out of nowhere!

Finn: *Calms down slowly, and runs a hand through his hair... If only I had a camera to tape the scene...* *Then says clamly* But even if I wasn't acting like ''this'', you would still probably be on Blaine's side...

(Blaine, you evil, dapper, lovable, bitch. U NO DAT KURT CHANGES HE'S MIND ALOT. SO LET FINN HAS HIS CHANCE. XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Calms down slowly, and runs a hand through his hair... If only I had a camera to tape the scene...* *Then says clamly* But even if I wasn't acting like ''this'', you would still probably be on Blaine's side...

(Blaine, you evil, dapper, lovable, bitch. U NO DAT KURT CHANGES HE'S MIND ALOT. SO LET FINN HAS HIS CHANCE. XDDDD)

(Pftttt my dapper loveable bitch is adorable and needs love, cus as far as we know Kurt is his first love xD ALSO, I WATCHED LIKE 5 SEASON 1 GLEE EPISODES LAST NIGHT CUS I COULDN'T SLEEP, AND TFYGYHHHHJKUI HOW IS KINN NOT EVEN CANON? Finn, you are a dumbass for passing him up.)

Kurt: No I wouldn't, Finn! You know I love you. It's just very hard to believe that you weren't the one to start a fight after you get into fights like every single day.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:

(Pftttt my dapper loveable bitch is adorable and needs love, cus as far as we know Kurt is his first love xD ALSO, I WATCHED LIKE 5 SEASON 1 GLEE EPISODES LAST NIGHT CUS I COULDN'T SLEEP, AND TFYGYHHHHJKUI HOW IS KINN NOT EVEN CANON? Finn, you are a dumbass for passing him up.)

Kurt: No I wouldn't, Finn! You know I love you. It's just very hard to believe that you weren't the one to start a fight after you get into fights like every single day.

(I KNOW RIGHT?! AND NOW. EVERYONE FUCKING FORGETS FINN. DUDE.EVER NOTICE THE WAY FINN SMILES IN THE LE JAZZ HOT SCENE IN DUETS? I WAS FLIPPING OUT. XD)

Finn: *sighs* Well, I am just saying that I am sticking to my story... *looks at Blaine* And you?
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

(I KNOW RIGHT?! AND NOW. EVERYONE FUCKING FORGETS FINN. DUDE.EVER NOTICE THE WAY FINN SMILES IN THE LE JAZZ HOT SCENE IN DUETS? I WAS FLIPPING OUT. XD)

Finn: *sighs* Well, I am just saying that I am sticking to my story... *looks at Blaine* And you?
(YES I DID WHEN I REWATCHED IT. VBNHKJ ALSO IN HEY SOUL SISTER HE LOOKED SO HAPPY FOR HIM AND JUST <3 XD ALSO IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT GLEE IS KLAINELICOUS NOW AND FINN STILL PISSED ME OFF LIKE ALOT IN GRILLED CHEESUS.)

Blaine: And I'm sticking to mine. *smirks* Because mine is true.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hudson
Admin
Nicole Hudson

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 pm

SkylaroseMalfoy wrote:
(YES I DID WHEN I REWATCHED IT. VBNHKJ ALSO IN HEY SOUL SISTER HE LOOKED SO HAPPY FOR HIM AND JUST <3 XD ALSO IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT GLEE IS KLAINELICOUS NOW AND FINN STILL PISSED ME OFF LIKE ALOT IN GRILLED CHEESUS.)

Blaine: And I'm sticking to mine. *smirks* Because mine is true.
Finn: *Tenses up again. MY GOD.* Well... I know myself that mine is true, so... Now I guess it is just basicly up to Kurt...
Back to top Go down
TheWarblette

TheWarblette

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Nicole-la wrote:

Finn: *Tenses up again. MY GOD.* Well... I know myself that mine is true, so... Now I guess it is just basicly up to Kurt...

Kurt: No, Finn, you are not making me chose between you guys again. >< I just want to know why the hell you guys were fighting, and I want the truth this time Finn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Promise   New Years Promise - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Promise
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infernal Twin's Imagination Box :: Glee RP'S-
Jump to: